Pages:
Author

Topic: Þ ® HASHBASE ® Þ Bitcoin Cloud Investment Platform - 150% PROFIT, PAYING FRESH! - page 4. (Read 8845 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
i have registered with emprit
address :1KTBq8pgPSatgSLvxMZGb6oUrRy4qGuqxN
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I receive mine too...i think that morantis is just a fudster, do not feed those jealous trolls...
Some receive some dont. i guess admin is ignoring some of us.  Some user post their user even not posted on OP.

I'm just skipping the newbies 0 activity accounts and the same IP made accounts on the HashBase platform.

Anyway from last payout a limit of minimum 28 activity is set to receive free coins, and updated in the OP.
Thanks for lighting me.
Activity: 28
Registered usernane janices 1GLCDeFoPPEiNnJQW6EdWYGymRVb9goJ1D

Please read the OP, giveaway is now reserved for users with activity more than 28. Thanks.

You are free to register and start your investment in ww.hashbase.co
Activity: 6
Registered usernane janices 1GLCDeFoPPEiNnJQW6EdWYGymRVb9goJ1D
i have registered but didnt recieeved any give aways thanks...

I think you're wrong, here's the tx with your address: https://blockchain.info/tx/85ed08e98b14ac16bb0d07e20a98c6fa25d1c2a4c6e70fe40f2e46320ce0189f

Regards.
Activity: 36
stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
i have register
username : imacrosid
btc address : 185usPYdUKhkQQ8AN7hSKjjBLbGbA5UjHo

thanks
Activity: 36
i have registered but didnt recieeved any give aways thanks...
I receive mine too...i think that morantis is just a fudster, do not feed those jealous trolls...
Some receive some dont. i guess admin is ignoring some of us.  Some user post their user even not posted on OP.

I'm just skipping the newbies 0 activity accounts and the same IP made accounts on the HashBase platform.

Anyway from last payout a limit of minimum 28 activity is set to receive free coins, and updated in the OP.
Registered!!  Grin  Cheesy
username: rafaelamos15
My BTC address 12rgn8pfjtjrxbkXbvvNVv2CaZW88AarUY
Activity: 42
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I am out.  I have two sites to finish up.  I am not wasting my time on another scam.  Amazing the hoops you guys jump through for a massive .41 USD.  @hashbase  You were given both the username and the address and chose to argue rather than comply with your own OP.  Have fun with your scam, I will make sure that all the other forums know exactly what is important to you.....not the users....arguing for the sake of arguing.

what the hell is wrong with you man??i cant see any address or nickname you post here  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
@ morantis : is it hard for you to follow the instructions as ANYONE here already did? i.e. post your registered nick and btc address.

@ kevinjulio: here's your giveaway bonus: https://blockchain.info/tx/a8f34b3e7e7ce8d029f6918fca966946b0fd15b73a1d062ee0dbdd91a8bc96bf
tank you, received 0.001btc
@ morantis : is it hard for you to follow the instructions as ANYONE here already did? i.e. post your registered nick and btc address.

@ kevinjulio: here's your giveaway bonus: https://blockchain.info/tx/a8f34b3e7e7ce8d029f6918fca966946b0fd15b73a1d062ee0dbdd91a8bc96bf
Everyone is complaining they dont receive your bonus, i receive mine, try to give your bonus imediately so your thread will not be spammed by newbs.
18gMR1kGryKGutT888V76zD5hMUD9ttwT
Activity: 868
Merit: 503

READ YOUR OWN OP!!!!!

A FREE 0.001 BTC WILL BE SENT TO YOU!

You post something and cannot even follow through on your own directions.  I followed what you asked to the letter, while everyone else ASSUMED what you should have posted in the first place.

Activity: 868
Merit: 503
There is no giveaway, the only accounts on here that say anything about a giveaway are noob accounts.  I have waited over 24 hours, pure scam.

I confirm I received the giveaway. So I am a noob account?  Embarrassed Probably OP ignored you since you have a negative trust.

Edit: Maybe this is the reason: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13909116
You haven't included your username on the site

I had no reason to because I acutally followed the poorly written directions in the OP 
Code:

A FREE 0.001 BTC WILL BE SENT TO YOU!

and the "negative trust" I have is false, everyone knows that that has the ability to read.

I dunno, why don't you try to post the username you used to be sure cuz that what's I've done and got the promised giveaway. I think that will serve as a proof that you really signed up on the site.

If it makes you feel better, it is morantis, the fact is that I followed the directions, while no one else did.  Also, I am sure they use an API and those addresses are wide open for them to see.

I asked already twice: did you posted here your nickname and your BTC in order to receive free coins or are you just here to moan ?

Cause i see you already posted two times since i asked this the first time and still you haven't posted any address or nickname in order to receive the coins, so i can suppose you just want to FUD and you're not interested in joining HashBase.co 

Am i wrong or what?

Thanks for the collaboration.

Wow, try reading, the post that you JUST QUOTED has the username in it!
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
done register
addy 3BLJEkNRhY9dNM48RDL9Bx9tWSvi7niY84
tank you
Pages:
Jump to: