Pages:
Author

Topic: ภาษาไทย (Thai) - page 31. (Read 489828 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 05:48:01 AM
ได้แล้วขอบคุณมากๆๆ Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin
January 03, 2018, 03:59:50 AM

ยังใช้งานไม่ได้เลย สงสัยอด
January 03, 2018, 02:31:52 AM

more speed for Titan V with Lyra2v2 and possibly neoscrypt (untested)
Lyra2v2 / Linux: better default intensity
some small bug fixes

The source code link above is for CUDA 9.0 / 9.1
For CUDA 8 please use the windows branch:
https://github.com/KlausT/ccminer/archive/windows.zip

https://github.com/KlausT/ccminer/releases/tag/8.18

รถเมล์สาย 8 แรงทะลุนรก

ใช้แล้วเด้งออก เลยครับ แก้่ยังไง
January 03, 2018, 01:06:27 AM
โอ๊ยยย ลั่นๆๆ ครับ ตั้งแต่วันนั้น ที่โฟสไป แล้วมีคน ทักว่าผิด กติกากลุ่ม ผมเลยลบทิ้งไป วันนี้ มันถูกหวยครับ

kucoin ยังทันนะครับทุกท่าน งงราคามาไงนี่

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sOvi33O-QE&t=3s

cr tanit
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
January 03, 2018, 12:35:48 AM
I am working on an alternative for Thailand.

Hey, what do you mean you are working on an alternative for Thailand?

Bx and Tdax are basically the only Thai ones, would be cool to have another. I'm interested to help fund and pilot a new exchange if anyone knows of any local talent to make it possible in Thailand. One of my websites that I'm not using anymore is stellex.com, which would make a great exchange name I think.

สวัสดีครับทุกคน  ผมว่าเมืองไทยน่าจะมีทางเลือก crypto exchange มากกว่านี้  ที่จริงผมอยากลงทุนรวบรวมทีมที่จะทำได้โดยใช้เว็ปไซต์ stellex.com ที่ผมไม่ใช้แล้ว  Stellex คงเป็นชื่อที่เหมาะดี ถ้ามีใครมีความสามารถด้านนี้ ติดต่อผมมานะครับ

I am a retired software engineer that has been in the Bitcoin world since 2010. My girlfriend buys/sells bitcoins in Thailand and I am in no way impressed by the exchanges there. I hope to get the ball rolling soon on a better exchange.
Activity: 38
January 03, 2018, 12:06:25 AM

more speed for Titan V with Lyra2v2 and possibly neoscrypt (untested)
Lyra2v2 / Linux: better default intensity
some small bug fixes

The source code link above is for CUDA 9.0 / 9.1
For CUDA 8 please use the windows branch:
https://github.com/KlausT/ccminer/archive/windows.zip

https://github.com/KlausT/ccminer/releases/tag/8.18

รถเมล์สาย 8 แรงทะลุนรก

แจ่มแมว
January 02, 2018, 02:54:55 PM
January 02, 2018, 10:31:35 AM
สวัสดีครับ เพิ่งเริ่มศึกษา ขอคำแนะนำด้วยนะครับ ขอบคุณครับ
Hi everyone. Grin Grin Grin Grin
January 02, 2018, 10:29:23 AM
Tdax กระดานเทรดเงินดิจิตอลแห่งแรกที่มีคนไทยเป็นเจ้าของ
https://siam[Suspicious link removed]/2017/10/15/รีวิว-tdax/
tdax.com
January 02, 2018, 10:21:40 AM
XLR ถือยาวดีไหมครับ Cheesy Cheesy
ฺbth coin ดีที่สุด
ถือเหรียญ สตางค์ได้ไหม Grin Grin Grin Grin
ถือแบงค์เลยดีกว่าครับ xrp ก็ดีนะ
]thx
Activity: 44
January 02, 2018, 10:16:34 AM
ฺbth coin ดีที่สุด
ถือแบงค์เลยดีกว่าครับ xrp ก็ดีนะ
January 02, 2018, 10:14:44 AM
ฺbth coin ดีที่สุด
Activity: 44
January 02, 2018, 10:10:58 AM
ฺbth coin ดีที่สุด
Activity: 1
January 01, 2018, 02:29:50 PM
!!!WARNING!!!

!!!DO NOT USE BX.IN.TH!!!!

I loaned my Thai girlfriend some bitcoins to trade in Thailand and because it was "so much money" they locked her account. They wanted her to prove that I loaned her the bitcoins. I have no idea what type of proof they wanted, we wrote up an official document signed and witnessed, I even called them but they would not take anything as proof and they closed the account.

Fortunately she got her money off of the exchange because they increased their withdraw price to .002 BTC! Obviously there is something going wrong with the exchange if they are discouraging people from withdrawing their money with such high fees.

Stay away from that exchange. They are bad news, their customer service is horrible and they treat you like shit because they can once they have your money. Because they can.

Why don't withdraw in DOGE ?

haha...DOGE  Cheesy   funny

No withdrawals or exchanges were allowed once they froze the account.

Hey, what do you mean you are working on an alternative for Thailand?

Bx and Tdax are basically the only Thai ones, would be cool to have another. I'm interested to help fund and pilot a new exchange if anyone knows of any local talent to make it possible in Thailand. One of my websites that I'm not using anymore is stellex.com, which would make a great exchange name I think.

สวัสดีครับทุกคน  ผมว่าเมืองไทยน่าจะมีทางเลือก crypto exchange มากกว่านี้  ที่จริงผมอยากลงทุนรวบรวมทีมที่จะทำได้โดยใช้เว็ปไซต์ stellex.com ที่ผมไม่ใช้แล้ว  Stellex คงเป็นชื่อที่เหมาะดี ถ้ามีใครมีความสามารถด้านนี้ ติดต่อผมมานะครับ

January 01, 2018, 11:36:55 AM
Activity: 48
December 31, 2017, 10:23:55 AM
Hello, I'm interested in doing part-time translation work, so if anyone needs help regarding translations from English to Thai or vice versa, please let me know. ถ้าใครสนใจทักมาได้เลยนะคะ Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
December 28, 2017, 08:20:43 PM
!!!WARNING!!!

I loaned my Thai girlfriend some bitcoins to trade in Thailand and because it was "so much money" they locked her account. They wanted her to prove that I loaned her the bitcoins. I have no idea what type of proof they wanted, we wrote up an official document signed and witnessed, I even called them but they would not take anything as proof and they closed the account.

Fortunately she got her money off of the exchange because they increased their withdraw price to .002 BTC! Obviously there is something going wrong with the exchange if they are discouraging people from withdrawing their money with such high fees.

Stay away from that exchange. They are bad news, their customer service is horrible and they treat you like shit because they can once they have your money. Because they can.

haha...DOGE  Cheesy   funny

No withdrawals or exchanges were allowed once they froze the account.

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
skooooo kooo poooo kooooo
December 28, 2017, 08:11:08 PM
need moderators for thai sub forum : http://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?board=74.0
Activity: 1
December 28, 2017, 02:58:51 AM
!!!WARNING!!!

Activity: 159
Merit: 1
December 25, 2017, 04:45:35 PM
สวัสดีครับ
Hi everyone. Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: