Pages:
Author

Topic: Thailand Government plans partnership with OmiseGO! - page 2. (Read 237 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Interesting news.  If able to be implemented, this would be a rather large step forward in mainstreaming blockchain tech.

As far as omg goes, I was a past hoarder, but have since sold them all off.
I loved the concept and I loved that omg was a firm supporter of the eth network, there has seriously been ZERO development ever since the ico.
There have been announcements and promises, but no actual working product at all, not even an mvp.

Now, I see omg as way too far behind to ever make a huge difference.
My confidence in them developing a nation wide electronic id and payment system for thailand is very thin.
that's like telling someone who has never even bench pressed before to just go ahead and bench 300lbs.

So yeah, omg was the project I wish had turned out better, but never did.

OmiseGo is the only coin that will get as close to a real project as can be. What other coin has a real use case right now? And this news is development and adoption with real use.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
Interesting news.  If able to be implemented, this would be a rather large step forward in mainstreaming blockchain tech.

As far as omg goes, I was a past hoarder, but have since sold them all off.
I loved the concept and I loved that omg was a firm supporter of the eth network, there has seriously been ZERO development ever since the ico.
There have been announcements and promises, but no actual working product at all, not even an mvp.

Now, I see omg as way too far behind to ever make a huge difference.
My confidence in them developing a nation wide electronic id and payment system for thailand is very thin.
that's like telling someone who has never even bench pressed before to just go ahead and bench 300lbs.

So yeah, omg was the project I wish had turned out better, but never did.
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
Another great crypto news came from Thailand.
OmiseGO, public Ethereum-based payment platform, signed a partnership agreement with the Ministry of digital technologies Thailand for collaboration on system identification and online payments on a national scale.
Read more here: The government of Thailand will release the “digital passport” in partnership with Ethereum startup OmiseGO.
Pages:
Jump to: