Pages:
Author

Topic: Thank you Bitcoins . - page 2. (Read 531 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 04:18:41 AM
If you turned your life into bicoin you must be thankful. I admit I am fan of bitcoin and thanks to bitcoin because I am free in load and I can access anytime because of btc. Aside from that it helps me to help other people too. I wanted to see my life stunning and actively progress. Bitcoin is really a life changer and a lot of advantages to go through. People grows with bitcoin and it will be forever. 
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
March 07, 2018, 04:12:51 AM
It is true that bitcoin has many advantages in terms of fast, cheap, easy transfers, but what if there is a problem with the network or human error as we have misplaced the bitcoin address code, how to solve the problem or where and to whom the user will complain? there is no authentic proof. Perhaps in the future, the bitcoin system could be even better so that cases of such a case would have a way of solving it
Bitcoin contracts can be designed and enforced to eliminate or add third party approvals, reference external facts, or be completed at a future date or time for a fraction of the expense and time required to complete traditional asset transfers.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
March 07, 2018, 03:42:52 AM
I hope you send and receive them using a hardware or paper wallet, otherwise, if you use exchanges, you may need to comply with KYC regulations in the future.

He/she might still have to send some of those bitcoins to an exchange to en cash to fiat if he need to though. Unless he can make an arrangement with someone trusted that would buy his/her bitcoins so they can transact away from the eyes of the banks/exchanges.
right because its impossible for him to withdraw the funds and convert it directly to fiats..though in some countries most on asian.the wallet they use is having directly convertible from bitcoin to fiats so they can withdraw easily and hassles free.
Thank you so much bitcoin, specially the one who designed it, Satoshi Nakamoto, for bringing a quality of life. Joining this campaign helps me a lot in terms of income, expenses, savings, investment and other finances. It's fun working with the productive team.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
March 07, 2018, 03:24:15 AM
Be careful on sending those bitcoins. You might end up with one exchange that needs KYC's before withdrawal and you just saw it after you deposited the bitcoin.
Happened to me one time with an exchange. With the thrill that I have to start trading with all the funds that I got, then suddenly something brought me back to reality and that is the time for withdrawal. They want informations or else the withdrawal option wont be seen. Sad but true.

Lesson: Before you send bitcoin, check the website with your own knowledge and not from others.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
March 07, 2018, 03:22:51 AM
I hope you send and receive them using a hardware or paper wallet, otherwise, if you use exchanges, you may need to comply with KYC regulations in the future.

He/she might still have to send some of those bitcoins to an exchange to en cash to fiat if he need to though. Unless he can make an arrangement with someone trusted that would buy his/her bitcoins so they can transact away from the eyes of the banks/exchanges.
right because its impossible for him to withdraw the funds and convert it directly to fiats..though in some countries most on asian.the wallet they use is having directly convertible from bitcoin to fiats so they can withdraw easily and hassles free.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"
March 07, 2018, 03:10:39 AM
My country exchange control is the weirdest thing you have ever seen. They are quite comfortable with you importing all sorts of junk from overseas, and paying with your credit card (via PayPal), but receiving money is a problem. Quite the opposite from what one would expect to be rational.

EFT (Interbank Transfer) is probably the best, but there are high transaction costs, so it doesn't work for small amounts - you may have to pay between USD30 to USD50 per transaction, and a fee on this side. There will also be Exchange Control paperwork on this side, you should discuss that with the bank before you go.

But I’m glad that I have bitcoins because I can send bitcoins or received bitcoins in a flash and the transaction fees is very low. You even don’t have to show your identification card like you must do at your bank.

Really, thanks to bitcoin. That is on the advantages when we use bitcoin. No hassles, no transaction fees, no need to write on so many paperworks and no waiting time. I hope everyone gets the best of bitcoin. Good luck to all of us and happy bitcoining!!
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
March 07, 2018, 03:09:51 AM
Thank you so much bitcoin for for counting me in and for being a part in this forum. Thank you for all the knowledge shared her by everyone in order for us bitcoiners understand every topic being posted.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
March 07, 2018, 03:05:28 AM
It's not the worst thing we've ever heard, and no garbage is sent from overseas because do not get me wrong. 

People in the country and abroad are also trying to develop cripto money well for the future, so they definitely provide the best in the development of digital money today.

I also never feel the problem after receiving btc instead I feel very happy and lucky.

I also do not need to talk to a bank company, because I am not forbidden to go anywhere I will go.

Why be happy if only receive and send bitcoin, but if we earn big with new bitcoin I am quite happy with this.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
March 07, 2018, 02:41:14 AM
It is true that bitcoin has many advantages in terms of fast, cheap, easy transfers, but what if there is a problem with the network or human error as we have misplaced the bitcoin address code, how to solve the problem or where and to whom the user will complain? there is no authentic proof. Perhaps in the future, the bitcoin system could be even better so that cases of such a case would have a way of solving it
Activity: 135
Merit: 5
March 06, 2018, 11:41:52 PM
Me myself and the people of my country are very thankful into bitcoin business, because in my country bitcoin has a way of easy business transaction. People in my country were automatically used their gadgets which apps wallet is there, and then automatically transact without hustle. And until now people in my country were freely access bitcoin without any payments of taxes. It is actually tax free in my country. But we all know that bitcoin business is decentralized that's why it is a tax free.
I am very glad to know Bitcoin and the crypto world. In my country, there are a lot of people become rich just because of Bitcoin, just like you said. There are a lot of people who start to join the Bitcoin mining business. They usually are rich people, but some of middle-age people can join too if they have the correct capital. Bitcoin has change so many people lives. I hope Bitcoin can change my life too, and make my future better. I hope Bitcoin will continue developing and the price continue to increase after I get some correct amount of capital.

Im so grateful that bitcoin business is been implemented in our country because it helps many people to lift their lives from poverty and i am one of bitcoin assisted because before im not member in bitcoin i was thinking twice if i am going to make an account or am i going to ignore it because in my mind i think this is not true that many people will earn a lot of money from it and not jus they will earn a money but theres a possibility that they will become rich in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
March 06, 2018, 08:27:15 PM
Me myself and the people of my country are very thankful into bitcoin business, because in my country bitcoin has a way of easy business transaction. People in my country were automatically used their gadgets which apps wallet is there, and then automatically transact without hustle. And until now people in my country were freely access bitcoin without any payments of taxes. It is actually tax free in my country. But we all know that bitcoin business is decentralized that's why it is a tax free.
I am very glad to know Bitcoin and the crypto world. In my country, there are a lot of people become rich just because of Bitcoin, just like you said. There are a lot of people who start to join the Bitcoin mining business. They usually are rich people, but some of middle-age people can join too if they have the correct capital. Bitcoin has change so many people lives. I hope Bitcoin can change my life too, and make my future better. I hope Bitcoin will continue developing and the price continue to increase after I get some correct amount of capital.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
March 06, 2018, 07:58:39 PM
When making an international remittance, BTC is a very economical thing to do!

The convenience of this is very powerful, the transnational payment remittance no one can compare now!
Activity: 37
March 06, 2018, 06:38:34 PM
You are welcome.
Activity: 168
March 06, 2018, 06:37:32 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
March 06, 2018, 06:34:25 PM
we are far away from th slogan "be your bank" but I think we are going in the right direction and the greates thing is that this disrutpion will help a lot of unbanked people.
Activity: 668
Merit: 255
March 06, 2018, 06:27:01 PM
Situation in your country is  really not friendly with transfers, as I understood from your post. And even if bitcoin is only one solution, I still have question how you cashing out your bitcoins and how many % you losing ? I'm sure, that's also problem and till government is not blocked bitcoins and other cryptocurrency, I think you would make some money on providing cash out services , btc -> cash, think about it. I'm sure in your country many of people, who have same problem and you can help them  all, by selling btc to trasfer to others and also help to others by buying and helping them cash out their bitcoins, what will make you 4 - 6% Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
March 06, 2018, 06:25:51 PM
Biggest plague to hit the Earth since well the Black Plague (not actually but awful still). I don't want KYC in crypto, crypto is supposed to be anonymous! I don't mind paying taxes and will do so when time is right, but KYC and AML needs to take a back seat right now no joke.
The bad news is that KYC seem to be here to stay and it does not seem like we can do something to stop it the only ones that can are the developers of new coins, we need decentralized exchanges and while there are some none of them works exactly like their centralized counterparts, we must member that every single centralized entity is a target, so we need to find a way to avoid centralization at all costs but at this point it does seem like we are losing the battle against KYC.
Activity: 693
Merit: 100
March 06, 2018, 05:52:00 PM

Localbitcoins?

Biggest plague to hit the Earth since well the Black Plague (not actually but awful still). I don't want KYC in crypto, crypto is supposed to be anonymous! I don't mind paying taxes and will do so when time is right, but KYC and AML needs to take a back seat right now no joke.

But would you rather have a total ban or just regulations that you need to comply with KYC? Yeah, I would also like for banks and governments to stay away with crypto, but sadly though they will always be hot on our trail so its either we give in to their demands to make our life easier like information for KYC / AML compliant.
We have nothing to do on that if the government urge every crypto user to pay taxes or comply the KYC since its their way to have income and to protect against crime and corruption because we have a government and as a good individual in the society what we can do is to follow. But it is not good to that they will interfere too much since having a third party will make our profit compromise.
Activity: 29
March 06, 2018, 05:26:17 PM
My country exchange control is the weirdest thing you have ever seen. They are quite comfortable with you importing all sorts of junk from overseas, and paying with your credit card (via PayPal), but receiving money is a problem. Quite the opposite from what one would expect to be rational.

EFT (Interbank Transfer) is probably the best, but there are high transaction costs, so it doesn't work for small amounts - you may have to pay between USD30 to USD50 per transaction, and a fee on this side. There will also be Exchange Control paperwork on this side, you should discuss that with the bank before you go.

But I’m glad that I have bitcoins because I can send bitcoins or received bitcoins in a flash and the transaction fees is very low. You even don’t have to show your identification card like you must do at your bank.

Your story, sir. Is the epitome of why satoshi created bitcoin. Financial independence from country and company limitations
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
March 06, 2018, 04:23:06 PM

Localbitcoins?

But would you rather have a total ban or just regulations that you need to comply with KYC? Yeah, I would also like for banks and governments to stay away with crypto, but sadly though they will always be hot on our trail so its either we give in to their demands to make our life easier like information for KYC / AML compliant.
Pages:
Jump to: