Pages:
Author

Topic: THANK YOU FOR DUMPING YOUR LTC, PLZ KEEP GOING - page 2. (Read 1875 times)

Activity: 2534
Merit: 332
Litecoin is probably among the coins with the best position right now, but such threads are pointless and pathetic. OP probably bought 5 LTC at $48 and is waiting to reach the Moon ($80), when he can sell and buy.... a new backpack for his laptop.

Meh...

The only Meh thing is your face, shame on you spooking us hehehe.

I'm buying all prices you are dumping, so far I bought 200 LTC at the lowest, sold again, bought and sold, and I have dough for another 500, keep dumping.

Your moon is very low, 80 is nothing, we are talking about 120 to 200 at least.

Go wipe your mouth - there's still milk on it (oh wait... it's not milk?).
If its not milk,then what? hahaha. Anyone do really have their own moon since we can set up and amount which we consider that already high for us and profitable. LTC is good but we cant still be sure if it would continue or not and thats the risk on investing to crypto. Its not actually a dump because when i do see the price its only on small percentage drop.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Litecoin is probably among the coins with the best position right now, but such threads are pointless and pathetic. OP probably bought 5 LTC at $48 and is waiting to reach the Moon ($80), when he can sell and buy.... a new backpack for his laptop.

Meh...

I'm buying all prices you are dumping, so far I bought 200 LTC at the lowest, sold again, bought and sold, and I have dough for another 500, keep dumping.

Go wipe your mouth - there's still milk on it (oh wait... it's not milk?).
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Meh...

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I'm fat and happy, thank you all leaf hands panicking like little girls!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Don't be stupid dude. Its not only LTC but every coin. Cryptocurrency market is now unidirectional and there is periodic correction in almost 90% coins. There is hardly 5% fall in LTC today which is very less as compared to others that are already 10-30% down.
Keep hodling LTC, it is one the most potential coin for future.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity

Meh...
Activity: 560
I'm fat and happy, thank you all leaf hands panicking like little girls!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

I am already sorry how pathetic will be this forum when Crypto will go in 2014 again.
Haha, when that time I will surf the Bitcointalk From and read some threads with content F*cking Bitcoin, Crypto = Sh*tcoin, crytpo market & ICOs are scammer ... for relax and buying again Grin.
Go thank your bro Arthur Breitman and associates for dumping their humongous stash collected in that absurd tezos ICO, don't blame me.  Roll Eyes

I am already sorry how pathetic will be this forum when Crypto will go in 2014 again.

SELL, SELL!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy your buying, big whales . How many coins will you eat?

I'm not a whale, just a morbid obese tuna.
Activity: 308

SELL, SELL!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy your buying, big whales . How many coins will you eat?
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Well, it's not just litecoin, everything is crashing, and litecoin isn't even the biggest loser, not even close.

Don't believe this is it, yet.

SELL, SELL!!!!!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

Pages:
Jump to: