Pages:
Author

Topic: Thank you for the refund shdvb ! - page 2. (Read 2359 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
February 02, 2015, 10:32:42 PM
SHD is in the wrong and should reimburse you.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 02, 2015, 10:02:59 PM
The guy will return the money to you he's a legit seller from the community my opinion anyway.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 02, 2015, 09:26:44 PM
What happened::
I've bought before from this guy some btc and stuff.
I made several exchanges with him. All went smoothly without problems.
Until today when this guy Richard who also bought and sold me before stole my money.
I give him the card with the signed receipt and 1 photo with the code and he aks for my btc address .
After that he told me that I must wait few minuts and he told me that the card was loaded by his seller and I must wait for the payment.
He told me that they will charge me for %12 of the amount and I will receive the money in my btc address.
Also he explained me that I must return to their website if I don't receive the money in about 1 hour.
I returned to the website and the Richard was off.The guy from the chat told me that I've been scammed by Richard and that this was his last day on their company.
That he will try to refund my  money in about 24 hours but he don't know for sure because MAYBE Richard didn't loaded the card yet.
He advised me that I should find a paypal where to try to redeem the card .
I didn't made pictures with the first conversation with Richard because it wasn't the first time dealing with them and I had no fear.
I made pictures with the second conversation with the other guy from their website and where he admit that Richard scammed me.
As far as I know a seller with his reputation must check every single of his  employees no?
I hope to receive the refund in the next 24 hours so he can proof that is a great member of this community and help a poor guy like me

Scammers Profile Link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/shdvb-318030

Reference Link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/since-2014shdvbs-cryptocurrency-exchangeusdtbank-wirepayoneer-583572
Amount Scammed: 2.1063274 BTC/$500
Payment Method: Paypal My cash
PM/Chat Logs: print of logs if necessary
Additional Notes:  I know shdvb is a legit member.I hope that he will fix it
Pages:
Jump to: