Pages:
Author

Topic: Thank you Mr. Wright for creating bitcoin! - page 2. (Read 1596 times)

copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
If Mr Wright were the inventor of Bitcoin, I will be very disappointed. I thought Satoshi would be totally different person.

HAHAHAH. Did you think that an e-currency which is mainly used by the black market was made by a saint? Come on! Smiley

BITCOIN is NOT MAINLY USED ON THE BLACK MARKET. IT is most accepted by those onthe black market however other retailers are taking it up. The black market retailers were always more likely to use it anyway.
Activity: 756
Merit: 510
Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god
I would like to personally thank you Mr. Wright, I hope you use the forum
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004
If Mr Wright were the inventor of Bitcoin, I will be very disappointed. I thought Satoshi would be totally different person.

HAHAHAH. Did you think that an e-currency which is mainly used by the black market was made by a saint? Come on! Smiley

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
copper member
Mr. Wright,

Thank you for creating bitcoin!

Sincerely,
silversmith

He doesn't care what you think.
He doesn't want your thank yous.
He doesn't have to prove anything.
He just wants to be left alone.

Its true but if he just not told anyone he was left alone this is for also a bit of a publicity stunt if you ask me because the fact is that otherwise you never had to do this in my eyes....
Interesting idea. Maybe this is a way to ensure that Bitcoin's price increases before the halving if people know of its founders and can trust them.
The price needs to increase, if it doesn't, Bitcoin will fail and collapse due to lack of mining and it only being profitible in select countries. Thus, stopping it from being decentralised.

Wow, it really is him. And all this time I thought it was me! I really do need meds :/
If it is him has he posted on the forum recently yet?
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
J
Wow, it really is him. And all this time I thought it was me! I really do need meds :/
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Mr. Wright,

Sincerely,
silversmith

Its true but if he just not told anyone he was left alone this is for also a bit of a publicity stunt if you ask me because the fact is that otherwise you never had to do this in my eyes....
copper member
It may actually be a ploy as Satoshi may never want to reveal himself, instead, hosing another erson and allowing them to take credit from that.

This seems more reasonable, why release his identity now anyway, why not do it at Bitcoin's aniversary or something like that (at the halving maybe)!

There is also no proof of him creating Bitcoin itself, so how do we know it was him?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Yeah, he wants to be left alone so much he hired a PR firm and flew Gavin to London to prove he is Satoshi, while writing long rambling blog posts that fail under scrutiny. And then promising more proof will be forthcoming. Not to mention the reports at Gizmodo, etc. that say he kept telling associates and workers and acquaintances elsewhere that he was Satoshi (or that his friend  Kleiman was part of the Satoshi 'team'). He's just definitely trying to make all the media attention just go away. /s

Who said it was a PR firm? I thought Gavin just said "firm." 

http://www.coindesk.com/craig-wright-will-move-bitcoin-evidence-bitcoins-inventor/

Nick Caley, head of corporate communications for London-based PR firm The Outside Organization, confirmed the plan when contacted by CoinDesk. Wright is being further represented by Milk Publicity, also based in London, which circulated press materials on Monday.

Yes. Satoshi needs a PR Firm and other groups to assist in his "second coming miracle".
Activity: 493
Merit: 518
Yeah, he wants to be left alone so much he hired a PR firm and flew Gavin to London to prove he is Satoshi, while writing long rambling blog posts that fail under scrutiny. And then promising more proof will be forthcoming. Not to mention the reports at Gizmodo, etc. that say he kept telling associates and workers and acquaintances elsewhere that he was Satoshi (or that his friend  Kleiman was part of the Satoshi 'team'). He's just definitely trying to make all the media attention just go away. /s

Who said it was a PR firm? I thought Gavin just said "firm." 
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Mr. Wright,

Sincerely,
silversmith

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Thank you Wrightamoto  Grin
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
Satoshi,

Sincerely,
silversmith

FTFY
wright has not proved that he's satoshi.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Nah this is just bogus  Lips sealed
Just like the thread that was deleted a second ago saying that he dumped 1 Million BTC to pay off his tax debts.
Need sources not just weak words  Undecided
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Mr. Wright,

Sincerely,
silversmith

Pages:
Jump to: