Pages:
Author

Topic: Thanks Google....For subconsciously linking Bitcoin to ISIS (Google "what is bit - page 2. (Read 1846 times)

Activity: 743
Merit: 502
Such an embarrassing post. I hope OP disables it and moves it to the Junk section.

Actually, since BFL owns WeUseCoins...

Critic: BFL is not viable!
BFL: Is!
Critic: Is not, is not!
BFL: ISIS

Well, you can always find humour in the wildest of posts  Cheesy

What the hell I'am reading Shocked
I'd take my chances and say you are racist because of these comments mate . I also read Arabic & write it pretty sure that makes me from ISIS looking at your logic

Stop being silly I'm not racist since half of me (mom) side is actually middle-eastern, and I can read both Arabic and Farsi!  
What i'm telling you is that I've tried this on multiple different  using different browsers and OS (osx, and ubuntu):

If you google "what is bitcoin" and hit video, the first hit is a youtube video which by default has closed captioning enabled, and not only that, has it on Arabic, and to top of it off using the same FONT as used on the ISIS flag. Trust me, that font is a very childish font! It looks like it was written by a fucking 5 year old, something like this:
http://content.altfonts.com:88/img/D/H/dhe-child-fontA.png

I mean come on! For all of you who call me an idiot, let me ask you something; do you think that subliminal messaging is not real?
If so, then i have nothing to say to you!

At least I've learn't being "middle-eastern," exempts you from being racially biased.

Oh come the FK on man! you can't tell me that black flag with those fonts does not incite negative emotion to anyone who sees it!  Now I'm the racist for pointing it out!?

Activity: 699
Merit: 500
Such an embarrassing post. I hope OP disables it and moves it to the Junk section.

Well, you can always find humour in the wildest of posts  Cheesy

I'd take my chances and say you are racist because of these comments mate . I also read Arabic & write it pretty sure that makes me from ISIS looking at your logic

Stop being silly I'm not racist since half of me (mom) side is actually middle-eastern, and I can read both Arabic and Farsi!  
What i'm telling you is that I've tried this on multiple different  using different browsers and OS (osx, and ubuntu):

If you google "what is bitcoin" and hit video, the first hit is a youtube video which by default has closed captioning enabled, and not only that, has it on Arabic, and to top of it off using the same FONT as used on the ISIS flag. Trust me, that font is a very childish font! It looks like it was written by a fucking 5 year old, something like this:

I mean come on! For all of you who call me an idiot, let me ask you something; do you think that subliminal messaging is not real?

At least I've learn't being "middle-eastern," exempts you from being racially biased.

What i'm telling you is that I've tried this on multiple different machines using different browsers and OS (osx, and ubuntu):

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

Activity: 699
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
So, anyone using the same font as ISIS is now associated with ISIS?

Do they also drink water and breath air, I do, I am with ISIS?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Dafuq I just saw here Grin Grin

ISIS uses arabic letters, Youtube's captions on arabic.
And you're accusing google like that: "hey isis and google uses same font so google links bitcoin to isis".

Dafuq dude? What have you smoked?

According to your logic all arabic letter user countries are ISIS...

edit: youtube's font is customizable: https://vid.me/EaIl
I hope im not the only one .. but I didn't get it .
I'am watching the video that you just posted an image of and I don't see how it links to ISIS in anyway , same goes for googling , normal results . "What is bit" or "What is bitcoin" . mind explaining more .

sure! when i Google "what is bitcoin"  and hit video, the first link is the V2 version of what is bitcoin but it's subtittled with Arabic using the font ISIS uses  on their stupid flag! (ive tried multiple browsers on different machines)

and

Activity: 686
I hope im not the only one .. but I didn't get it .
I'am watching the video that you just posted an image of and I don't see how it links to ISIS in anyway , same goes for googling , normal results . "What is bit" or "What is bitcoin" . mind explaining more .
Pages:
Jump to: