Pages:
Author

Topic: Thanks to the help of the world crypto community - page 2. (Read 253 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
The cyber crime unit need to be informed right away. With evidence these types of frauds can be arrested so do it as soon as possible.
Activity: 78
What! That's a huge amount of money. People should be more careful before taking any major decisions. Because there are lots of scammers here.
Activity: 294
This is really shocking and bad news for the market. Many projects are coming to this market wityh the intention of doing fraud with the naïve investors. They should be punished must and investors should be careful when investing in a new project.
Activity: 243
Vietnam is the world's least developed crypto I think Vietnam has the power to do something good in crypto market. Here they have good potential. Which is a good sign for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 40
That's a very bad news. They have took advantage of those people. Those people work hard to have those money and invested it to them yet it was just a false hope because they have lose their money all of a sudden. I believe in karma and whatever you have done to others will return unto you. They will receive the punishment they deserve for doing such.
Activity: 194
Merit: 12
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
hi
very sad news. but people should look out and be cautious in the crypto world. i see a lot of story of people who are getting scammed its giving a bad name to crypto but people should als realize that if its to good to be true dan mostly it is. be carefull do your research and dont trust anybody
Activity: 84
That's a very sad news to start with. Hope the victims get their justice. As far as I know, Trump government recently issued a anti fraud protocol, guess they can be caught under it. Thanks for letting the community know about such activities.
Activity: 142
Merit: 1
Scammers are always here to cheat you. I feel sorry for the people who invested their own savings in that scam project. The scammers should be ASAP arrested. Thus there might not be any way to get the money back.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Decentralized Digital Billboards
Hi all,

Please help the people of Vietnam!
https://www.change.org/p/california-georgia-governor-deporting-vietnamese-cheater-in-the-united-states

Vietnamese Cheaters are Le Minh Tam and his son Le Minh Hieu. They set up the company Sky Mining, invited 5,000 persons with each investment package from $500 to $5000. They used money to buy machine to get Bitcoin and promised to share the profit with investors.
But finally, they escaped with all money, estimated $36 million dollars. Their Victims are not only in Vietnam but also in Japan, Africa. Some of the victims borrow money or sold estate to invest, so now lose everything and someone had killed themselves.
Cheaters buy house in San Jose California and now stay in Atlanta. We need them come back to Vietnam to solve problem. Please expel them from your state.

Thanks,
The people of Vietnam
Again a bad incident occurred in the Cryptocurrency mining industry, I'm deeply concerned about the victims who borrow money and sold their estate for this investment, hopefully, the perpetrators can be found and this incidents can be processed by law enforcers
Activity: 114
plz report in cyber crime and police station ask their help to bring the criminals back to vietnam  ask the government help to seize their passport and their property in vietnam take government help and police help to contact the destination country  hopefully  they will track the record and try to help the people.  i wish justice to the people of vietnam who lost their money
Activity: 449
Merit: 100
Wow that is a lot of money.  I wonder how easy for them to get 5000 investors.  They must be interested in high profit, I guess.  Sorry for your loss and I hope they can get arrested asap.

36million dollar can feed a large ammount of people, but they do some bad moves and karma is comming to those scammers. they can report to authority to arrest those people.
Activity: 125
Wow that is a lot of money.  I wonder how easy for them to get 5000 investors.  They must be interested in high profit, I guess.  Sorry for your loss and I hope they can get arrested asap.
Activity: 66
Hi all,

Please help the people of Vietnam!
https://www.change.org/p/california-georgia-governor-deporting-vietnamese-cheater-in-the-united-states

Vietnamese Cheaters are Le Minh Tam and his son Le Minh Hieu. They set up the company Sky Mining, invited 5,000 persons with each investment package from $500 to $5000. They used money to buy machine to get Bitcoin and promised to share the profit with investors.
But finally, they escaped with all money, estimated $36 million dollars. Their Victims are not only in Vietnam but also in Japan, Africa. Some of the victims borrow money or sold estate to invest, so now lose everything and someone had killed themselves.
Cheaters buy house in San Jose California and now stay in Atlanta. We need them come back to Vietnam to solve problem. Please expel them from your state.

Thanks,
The people of Vietnam
Pages:
Jump to: