Pages:
Author

Topic: That is why play to earn concept is a massive failure - page 4. (Read 469 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
All of the games are built on the same foundation, with the exception of skin colour and weapon design. High game entry fees and a high learning curve for new users are discouraging new users from joining the system. Because of the unique teams they have, only early adopters are making a lot of money. The number of unique users registering each day is decreasing, indicating that the hype is fading.

what is to be expected from all of that, isn't it from the start that games like that were made just for the sake of profit. so there are no long term plans to keep the game popular. when the hype fades, the early investors will start to leave it and there will be no new users wanting to play because the game already looks unprofitable.

all crypto games look the same. and what's even more bullshit is that they always use the "metaverse" to look innovative. even though their game looks boring. if from the start they wanted to focus on making good games, without the metaverse frills, there should be lots of concepts/genres they could choose from and develop.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
You can look at it from a different perspective. I think now is the time for low quality p2e games to be seeded out and leave space for the games that bring value to gamers, not investors
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024
All of the games are built on the same foundation, with the exception of skin colour and weapon design. High game entry fees and a high learning curve for new users are discouraging new users from joining the system. Because of the unique teams they have, only early adopters are making a lot of money. The number of unique users registering each day is decreasing, indicating that the hype is fading.

We shouldn't be surprised by that without actual use of the token and the increasing number of games and competitive in the industry it is not surprising to see a decline of users and players from these games but in my opinion I see them more useful than the NFT where all you have is an image and nothing you can do about it but I think if some games out there managed to have a good partnership with other project and make their tokens useful as possible I'm sure that there will be no decrease in players.

ya.ya.yo!
Activity: 234
Merit: 35
Moon.win
Not really, it depends on the developers themselves, games only gets boring when it lacks the fun or better updates from time to time for example call of duty multiplayer devs makes millions if not billions already from this game because they are able to keep the fun alive for gamers, I know it's not backed by any token but it's a good one to make an example out of.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: