Pages:
Author

Topic: Thats it - page 2. (Read 292 times)

Activity: 661
Merit: 258
September 12, 2018, 01:33:10 PM
Everyone has their own opinions. I think this is the way how the OP see the market and situation now. But don't forget that we have experienced similar kind of situations in the past too. And also we know that how the price increased by the time past. Who can tell that the same thing will not happen in the future?
How to know this won't happen in future?, Simple answer we were not that greedy , believe it or not ppl are mining at a loss now for the first time in crypto difficulty increases while prices are on a free fall
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 01:26:08 PM
Everyone has their own opinions. I think this is the way how the OP see the market and situation now. But don't forget that we have experienced similar kind of situations in the past too. And also we know that how the price increased by the time past. Who can tell that the same thing will not happen in the future?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
September 12, 2018, 01:17:26 PM
This what will happen when a community of greedy ppl all wants to be millionaires at night , the plane is going down and no one want to jump everyone is waiting for the other to die first so he can have a chance to live , and what can i say "we will all die holding hands"
Cheers

This is how the hodling coins people made the profit in the damage time on 2013 and recovered on 2017. We need to wait for the bump to come mate. Many people doesn't care about the price changes and still hodling it.

Will be having the decent growth once this year bull run starts but day or time we cannot assure and say that this is the perfect to see the bump. even none of the signals helped us.
Activity: 661
Merit: 258
September 12, 2018, 12:58:58 PM
This what will happen when a community of greedy ppl all wants to be millionaires at night , the plane is going down and no one want to jump everyone is waiting for the other to die first so he can have a chance to live , and what can i say "we will all die holding hands"
Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: