Pages:
Author

Topic: The 10 bitcoin traders you must follow on Twitter - page 2. (Read 10565 times)

Activity: 493
Merit: 250
Live by your own rules
Only one person i have followed on twitter . BARRY SILBERT! Yeah who didnt know him. Not too active lately in twitter.
Nice review!
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
thanks for the information you have provided very helpful to me as a newbie,
 I will follow them all the great job
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
You would think they all agree in what to do next but they all seem to have different opinions so in the end, which one of them are we going to follow? If you have a lot of money it's going to be way easier to trade anyways. You should have posted the link for each twitter aswell, I know you posted the name, im just saying.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I have a secondary twitter i use on a laptop for just coins and this list is awesome! thx so much for compiling all that info and if its a copy paste I still thank you for the great share Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
Thanks for sharing this, it is a very useful piece of info. I doubt they share their best trading strategies, but sure we can get some useful info by comparing their different tweets.

Nice post
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
www.bitcoinfuturesguide.com
Source here: http://www.bitcoinfuturesguide.com/bitcoin-blog/the-10-bitcoin-traders-you-have-to-follow-on-twitter

Twitter is an important resource to get real-time information, which is crucial for making educated trading decisions. Bitcoin traders, investors, and businessmen alike use Twitter as a way to disseminate important market information that can influence price changes. Here is a short and incomplete list of Twitter accounts you MUST follow if you are a Bitcoin trader, for better or for worse! Are there any accounts you think should be on the list? Mention them in the comment section below.

1. BARRY SILBERT

An important early and long-term bitcoin holder, Barry Silbert has invested in building companies that actually use bitcoin and help fuel adoption.

Founder & CEO, Digital Currency Group (@DCGco), Founder @SecondMarket, Creator @BitcoinTrust

Follow @barrysilbert

2. CAMERON & TYLER WINKELVOSS

The famous duo who got rich suing Zuckerberg for stealing the idea for Facebook are significant bitcoin holders. Co-Founders & Presidents @GeminiDotCom Principals @WinklevossCap Olympians

Follow him @winklevoss and @tylerwinklevoss

3. ADAM GUERBUEZ

The successful marketer turned his sights on Bitcoin in 2014 where he made it his goal to take Bitcoin adoption to new levels.

One of the funniest personalities in Bitcoin that people either love or hate, Adam Guerbuez has been involved in numerous cryptocurrency promotion projects.

He is rumored to run an influential private bitcoin trading group that has been subject of curiosity from many high-worth investors and insiders.

Follow him @adamguerbuez

4. KAZONOMICS

The fractical technical analysis guru who runs a private trading group is known to get into many Twitter spats. With interesting philosophies and mathematical principles he presents a trading strategy for bitcoiners that can be applied to any market.

​Follow him @kazonomics

5. FLIBBR

Co-founder of the bitcoin daytraders audio community on Teamspeak called Whale Club, flibbr is one of the early influential futures traders on TradingView.

Flibbr's Whale Club has featured major players in the bitcoin space who have faced open discussion from traders, which has facilitated noticeable improvements in trading products and services.

His passion for fintech shines through his bubbly personality, which radiates loving energy to all his fellow bitcoin traders.

Follow him @flibbr

6. ARTHUR FROM BITMEX

CEO of BitMEX and author of the Crypto Trader Digest which can be read on their blog, Arthur was able to predict the late-2015 bull-run in bitcoin using his expertise and analysis of the Chinese economy and geopolitical environment. Bursting on to the scene to become the main competitor to top futures volume exchange OKCoin, Arthur's shop has offered an alternative way to trade futures that isn't based in China.

​While he has no personal twitter account, he does tweet analysis and commentary from the BitMEX company account.

Follow him @BitMexdotcom

7. ROGER VER

One of the largest holders in bitcoin and an early adopter, Roger Ver has invested in numerous companies that use bitcoin and has been an activist for anarchist ideas.

A notorious permabull and known to many as the "Bitcoin Jesus", he's not a bitcoin speculator as much as an investor and businessman who uses bitcoin.

Follow him @rogerver

8. LORD ASHDRAKE

Famous for getting rekt shorting the bull-run of late-2015, Ashdrake is a running joke in the bitcoin trading community. Constantly speaking against Bitcoin as a useful tool, he lets his personal bias interfere with trading rationally and lost most of his money shorting bitcoin at $300 before it broke $500.

Follow him @Lord_Ashdrake
http://www.bitcoinfuturesguide.com/uploads/6/4/6/5/64656757/8339428_orig.png
9. FYRSTIKKEN

The jester of bitcoin, fyrstikken has made some of the funniest YouTube videos related to Bitcoin trading. With lots of experience in the altcoin scene and a personality and voice that is hard to forget, he's a must-follow for bitcoin traders.

​Follow him @fyrstikken
10. PIZPIE

The "voice of bitcoin" Pizpie is a promoter for 1Broker, altcoin enthusiast, and current Bitcoin commentator. Known most recently for providing play-by-play voice commentary in the November 2015 bull-run to $500, his services are appreciated by traders worldwide.

His soft Canadian voice is known to awaken the bullish spirits of bitcoin.

Follow him @mBTCPizpie

Pages:
Jump to: