Pages:
Author

Topic: The 10 largest holders of bitcoins - page 2. (Read 687 times)

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
September 30, 2018, 11:53:29 PM

FBI shouldn't be there after all those BTC they got are all confiscated by them from the individuals. Congratulations I think several generations of their kins are going to remember them forever. Someday we'll see list of ETH and some other coin holders too. I think Vitalik will also be the one of the person on top. For some of us don't really aim fame but just something enough being anon.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
September 30, 2018, 11:47:44 PM
I am just glad to know about richest holders of the bitcoin. No wonder Satoshi Nakamoto holds the number 1 and top holders of the bitcoin since he is fame for the founder of bitcoin. But i just also wonder about the FBI also on the toplist, they just been added on the toplist holders just by confiscating bitcoin.

It doesn't matter how you get it. If you hold the keys you have the power. However the FBI sold all those coins nearly four years ago not that it stopped it being added to this piece of shit list.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 11:43:45 PM
I am just glad to know about richest holders of the bitcoin. No wonder Satoshi Nakamoto holds the number 1 and top holders of the bitcoin since he is fame for the founder of bitcoin. But i just also wonder about the FBI also on the toplist, they just been added on the toplist holders just by confiscating bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 11:33:52 PM
it's a great information guys. but in this year, bitcoin market is not good. maybe in next year this list will change. in my opinion
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 10:46:25 PM
Nice articles of yours dude it's explain clearly but about Satoshi Nakamoto. Yes he is now handling 20% of total supply in bitcoins and you said that he is also a miner I think it was more than that he collected and hope bitcoins will still remain to be the king when he revealed or sell his bitcoins.
Activity: 38
September 30, 2018, 09:49:41 PM
wow, they must be greatest man in crypto world. Hope there will be a thread which they share they own valuable experience about your success
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
September 30, 2018, 09:34:32 PM
This list is a heap of shit.

The FBI has none. They were sold years ago. If you hadn't noticed Bitfinex is an exchange so many coins will belong to customers. Bulgaria may well be a misinterpretation. Roger Ver has probably blown most of his keeping Bcash alive.

There are several others who claimed to have over 100,000 coins nowhere near this list. It's rubbish.

Activity: 457
September 30, 2018, 09:27:08 PM
These are the 10 largest KNOWN bitcoin holders. There are probably a number of other individuals or groups or even governments who have quietly been amassing coins over a number of years in many different addresses.
I think the biggest bitcoin holders are like big countries like USA, China and many countries in Asia that are bit of bitcoin.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus
September 30, 2018, 09:23:07 PM
They really lucky holding a large amount of bitcoin and still hold it untill the price hit the space. Thats the reason why i am believe long term investment is best option to make big profits
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
September 30, 2018, 08:19:31 PM
These are the 10 largest KNOWN bitcoin holders. There are probably a number of other individuals or groups or even governments who have quietly been amassing coins over a number of years in many different addresses.
that's right... the important word here is "known"!
there are a lot more unknown bitcoin holders with big amount that can't be identified yet or ever
the reason for some people moved their wealth into bitcoin is because the psedonymous nature of bitcoin Cool
so revealing their ids or ownership would be against their intentions holding bitcoin in the first place

but for these "known" people with legit source of money, they are less likely to try hide their ownership of bitcoin
in fact declaring ownership of bitcoin is crucial for them to justify the increase of their wealth (net value)
Activity: 434
September 30, 2018, 09:05:31 AM
It's a bit strange to see a whole country in the list, the same way the author could join those guys from the USA and in sum they would take the top place in the list as the USA.
Bulgaria is one of the poorest countries in the EU and I simply do not understand why do they still hold those coins instead of cashing it out and move for development or covering the national debs?!  Cheesy

It is the evidence of the criminal so no one would not suppose to get benefit from it.  But I think it is good if they are the country that has a bad situation and face by the poverty then they are the government who has the right to use it for the country but what if the case was not true and the criminal was not criminal?  So it is good that they not make anything from the said coin.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
September 30, 2018, 07:46:04 AM
HODL*ers.
Your list is good but I doubt roger ver is still hodling bitcoins.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
September 30, 2018, 07:35:59 AM
The image you have used for Satoshi Nakamoto should have been replaced by something like an anonymous person because everybody knows that the real Satoshi Nakamoto is still  unidentified. The newbies to crypto community might get mislead with this post.
Roger Ver is a sick person. Besides him holding such a huge amount of BTC he still keeps making negative statements about how bitcoin will fall/sump in future and not survive in the long run. I think he less supporter of BTC and more of Bitcoin cash.
Activity: 43
September 30, 2018, 06:10:46 AM
Just say if you do not know their address, I think you will never know how many coins they have or bitcoin, maybe satoshi nakamoto is the number one because he is the creator of bitcoin and I think they have large amount of bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
September 20, 2018, 02:46:26 AM
55% of all Bitcoins are owned by wallets that have over 200 BTC :O

https://coincodex.com/article/2370/55-of-all-bitcoin-belongs-to-wallets-with-200-btc-or-more/
Activity: 230
Merit: 22
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
August 24, 2018, 05:06:13 PM
this guys became multi millionaires because of their belief in something that isn't very acceptable for some.
this only proves that fortune favors the bold.
Cheesy
Activity: 255
August 24, 2018, 04:37:09 PM
I have heard that Satoshi Nakamoto is having a great amount of bitcoins on his wallet but he seems to be a person who is not greedy at all so we eventually he doesn't need that money.
Activity: 64
Merit: 15
August 24, 2018, 12:59:02 PM
I'm dying to know who was used as the picture for Satoshi. Was it just some random Japanese guy?  Cheesy

It's not just a random Japanese guy. That's a photo of a man NAMED Dorian Satoshi Nakamoto - which led many to believe he IS the real Satoshi (although he denies it).  I believe Dorian lived only a few blocks away from software developer Hal Finney - who has also been rumored to be the real Satoshi.  So as one conspiracy theory goes - Finney may have been the real Satoshi and he took on the pseudonym name that he found in the local telephone directory.

Bottom line is that the photo used IS Satoshi Nakamoto - if only just in name.
Activity: 350
August 24, 2018, 11:53:51 AM
I knew about Charlie Shrem, Satoshi Nakamoto, BitFinex and The Winklevoss Brothers but i wasn't aware about the FBI, Bulgarian organized criminal group, it was shocking to know it.. I wonder are the any secret Bitcoin Billioners? I am sure there are some, who knows..
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
August 24, 2018, 11:52:34 AM
Pages:
Jump to: