Pages:
Author

Topic: The 1.5 million dollar (5067 bitcoin) new bitcoin talk forum. - page 6. (Read 8903 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP
I'll believe it when I see it...    I know it's been a long time coming and surrounded by a lot of controversy after theymos spent $1.5 million of forum donations on it. Not to mention all the secrecy and the fact that it was supposed to be done by now (if I remember correctly).
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
My expectation for a mill and a half is that the forum sucks my dick everytime I log on and after I make a log it wipes my ass too.

http://www.intertech.com/Blog/13-expensive-software-products/
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
a new one at a new url or a replacement for this one?
Activity: 512
Merit: 500
Can't imagine spending $1.5 million for the new forum? But it worth it! There are almost all of bitcoin users who are joining this forum! No matter newbie or expert, they are getting a lot of info from here!
I agree with you 100 percent this forum was the stepping stone for me. There is a wealth of information on here for newbies and experts.
Activity: 574
Can't imagine spending $1.5 million for the new forum? But it worth it! There are almost all of bitcoin users who are joining this forum! No matter newbie or expert, they are getting a lot of info from here!
Activity: 512
So I was reading a interesting thread yesterday about theymos spending 1.5 million dollars on the new forum.

Please tell me what your expectations are. Are you excited nervous what new features are you looking for ?

My opinion is this forum is a huge part of bitcoin in general and I really cant wait for this new software.
Pages:
Jump to: