Pages:
Author

Topic: The $1.91 Debt - page 2. (Read 3151 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
October 16, 2011, 06:33:34 AM
I'm such an idiot! I start a thread based on .5 BTC debt mentioned in another thread, and for the life of me I can't find it. Somebody please help me out here or I'll...I'll...start another thread about 2710 Tom Williams Ave. (I'm still kicking myself over that one!)

I need a name so that I can PM him/her and ask if he/she will accept payment from me.

Bruno

PS: Perhaps Atlas had to leave because his mother ship (Google comet in the news) is doing a return flyby.

Why don't you start a thread about 125 Cedar Elm Lane

On second thought, from above, the roofline(s) look like the letters of KIVA stacked on top of each other--odd!: http://www.redfin.com/TX/Georgetown/125-Cedar-Elm-Ln-78633/home/32598945 (zoom in on roofline)
legendary
October 16, 2011, 06:23:06 AM
I'm such an idiot! I start a thread based on .5 BTC debt mentioned in another thread, and for the life of me I can't find it. Somebody please help me out here or I'll...I'll...start another thread about 2710 Tom Williams Ave. (I'm still kicking myself over that one!)

I need a name so that I can PM him/her and ask if he/she will accept payment from me.

Bruno

PS: Perhaps Atlas had to leave because his mother ship (Google comet in the news) is doing a return flyby.

No Way! There's a minor at that address.

I can't get that look he has in this photo out of my head. I'll now compare it to another image of a TM (reverse engineer the image link).

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB
October 15, 2011, 10:55:21 PM
I think I figured it out. Eveofwar? If I am correct, I'm willing to clear this debt.

It looks like its him...

I wouldnt worry too much, it says there he will repay..

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
It's all about the game, and how you play it
October 15, 2011, 10:54:56 PM

Bruno

legendary
October 15, 2011, 10:50:25 PM
I think I figured it out. Eveofwar? If I am correct, I'm willing to clear this debt.

legendary
October 15, 2011, 10:47:28 PM
http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=65.0

The two anonymous locked threads..

Thank you, teflone. I still couldn't figure it out. Anybody else know who Atlas owes .5 BTC to?

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB
October 15, 2011, 10:22:13 PM
http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=65.0

The two anonymous locked threads..
legendary
October 15, 2011, 10:18:04 PM

Bruno

legendary
October 15, 2011, 09:56:20 PM
He borrowed much more from me in the past. I have no doubt he'll pay it back.

I know I could go back and find out for myself who he owes it to, but opted to ask here. Who exactly does he owe .5 BTC and would that person be interested in me paying off Atlas's debt? This is an honest proposal.

administrator
Activity: 5222
Merit: 13027
October 15, 2011, 09:52:58 PM
He borrowed much more from me in the past. I have no doubt he'll pay it back.
legendary
October 15, 2011, 09:50:12 PM
(Title of this thread based on current exchange rate.)

I'm not sure if I'm caught up on all the Atlas drama, but did he just close his account over a half bitcoin debt which current equals $1.91? I read that he said the debt will be repaid. If I owed somebody that little, I wound round it up to at least $5.00 and ask where would you like me to send the USPS money order and apologize for the inconvenience. Was/is he that unstable? You don't think that he'll try to get back on the Alex Jones show and try to convince him that Bitcoin is a scam, do you?

I didn't want to state this before, but I once had two very close friends that acted exactly like Atlas. Sadly, they both commented suicide. Let us hope that Atlas gets help soon before someone gets hurt.

Full Disclosure: 2/3 of one of the paragraphs above, I made up.

I will close this thread the minute I feel I'm attacked. <---That sentence is a lie!

In memory of Atlas, I will start a at least one new thread a day that has nothing to do with Bitcoin and post in Bitcoin Discussion, thereby giving Theymos job security. (theymos, I know I have poked a couple jabs at you, but it's all in good fun--I have nothing against you and admire your efforts here. That said, thank you, theymos)

Pages:
Jump to: