Pages:
Author

Topic: The 200 with most earned merit. - page 2. (Read 427 times)

legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
April 09, 2022, 10:59:47 AM
Since I signed up in the forum, and started to earn merit, I had been steadily climbing positions in terms of earned merit, but lately I see that I have a hard time advancing, being around the 200th position, despite the fact that today I earn merit faster than ever, almost twice as many merits as activity, which I think is not bad at all.

I wonder if you have noticed anything similar, although I suppose that not in all cases people will have noticed that around the 200th position. I am sure that n0nce, for example, did not notice anything at that position and will certainly do so later, when he gets to the first 25 or so. But his is an exceptional case, which we should not consider the norm.

I would also like to clarify that those in the top 10 of most earned merit (or those in the top 25 if you want) I would not call them just quality posters, I don't know exactly what I would call them, but it would have to be something else, like exceptional posters or something like that.

I don't know if we could consider that there are about 200 (or 150 or 250) high quality posters in the forum. Not only because of my perception, which could be subjective, but also taking into account the following:

There are 54 participants in the CM campaign, 25 in the Best Change campaign and 22 in the [banned mixer] campaign. Maybe someone may have a member of these campaigns in mind who does not consider a quality poster, but the vast majority of them are. That would make about 100 members and we have to take into account that there are people who write with quality who are not part of those campaigns, either because they are part of other campaigns or because they don't wear a paid signature.

I believe that taking this into account, we would get roughly a minimum of 150 high quality posters, which coincides with my perception.

What do you think about it?

you are over 1000 merit which will slow you getting merits since you no longer need merits.

I have given you a few when you were under 1000 to help you rise in rank as I think you are good for the forum. But once you get past 1000 two things happen one you have enough to make legend and you look as if you may be an older poster with very few new merits earned. Hang in there keep posting your good content and when you get to 1500 or more merits you may see faster merits earned .
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2017
April 09, 2022, 10:34:30 AM
Since I signed up in the forum, and started to earn merit, I had been steadily climbing positions in terms of earned merit, but lately I see that I have a hard time advancing, being around the 200th position, despite the fact that today I earn merit faster than ever, almost twice as many merits as activity, which I think is not bad at all.

I wonder if you have noticed anything similar, although I suppose that not in all cases people will have noticed that around the 200th position. I am sure that n0nce, for example, did not notice anything at that position and will certainly do so later, when he gets to the first 25 or so. But his is an exceptional case, which we should not consider the norm.

I would also like to clarify that those in the top 10 of most earned merit (or those in the top 25 if you want) I would not call them just quality posters, I don't know exactly what I would call them, but it would have to be something else, like exceptional posters or something like that.

I don't know if we could consider that there are about 200 (or 150 or 250) high quality posters in the forum. Not only because of my perception, which could be subjective, but also taking into account the following:

There are 54 participants in the CM campaign, 25 in the Best Change campaign and 22 in the [banned mixer] campaign. Maybe someone may have a member of these campaigns in mind who does not consider a quality poster, but the vast majority of them are. That would make about 100 members and we have to take into account that there are people who write with quality who are not part of those campaigns, either because they are part of other campaigns or because they don't wear a paid signature.

I believe that taking this into account, we would get roughly a minimum of 150 high quality posters, which coincides with my perception.

What do you think about it?
Pages:
Jump to: