Pages:
Author

Topic: The 25 BTC CASASCIUS PHYSICAL BITCOIN is here! - page 3. (Read 6816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1272
Merit: 1012
howdy
Very cool!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem
Awesome, definitely ordering one of these!!

Look into shipping via UPS Mail Innovations. http://www.upsmailinnovations.com/
It's basically a cooperation btwn UPS and USPS. You get a USPS tracking number, but everything is picked up by UPS. UPS delivers it to the customers post office and the USPS delivers it locally.

They ship anything under 1 lb. We use UPS MI for small packages, perfect for these.
Just an example of some of my rates

3oz = $1.49
60z = $1.93
10 oz = $2.58
13 oz = $2.99
15.99 oz = $4.41

if you have any questions, or want my reps #, send me a PM

Charlie
vip
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1140
The Casascius 1oz 10BTC Silver Round (w/ Gold B)

Weight: About 34 grams, or 1.2 ounces.
Size: About 45 mm, or 1.75 inches.
Thickness: About 3mm
Plated with real gold.  Text on front is painted black.
Each coin comes individually wrapped in a clear plastic pouch.

Cost: 28 BTC if you order 1-4.
27.50 BTC if you order 5+.
Percentage wise, this is a more favorable premium than the 1 BTC coin.

These are not on my website yet, but USA customers, you can still order if you calculate send the correct amount, and mention in the notes field.  (I do all these manually anyway, so it won't be missed).  The flat rate shipping is the same.

International customers, please wait until I have the site updated.  (Or, at your own risk, I am willing to send ONE coin in a DVD mailer sent via regular letter mail for 1 BTC). Due to the value, I am looking into other shipping methods that provide better tracking and delivery.  It'll probably be DHL, UPS, or USPS Express, and in some cases registered mail.  Also, I plan to provide a lower-cost lettermail international shipping option for very small orders (up to 5 BTC worth of coins).  Stay tuned.

https://www.casascius.com

EDIT: P.S. For the 25 BTC coin, I am offering an "unspoil" service, so you never need to choose between destroying your physical coin and gaining electronic access to your funds.  If at any time you need to tear open your 25BTC physical bitcoin to get your funds, you can send it back at a later date and have it cleaned and restickered with a new 25 BTC private key for only 25.5 BTC plus return shipping.
Pages:
Jump to: