Pages:
Author

Topic: The 6th Bitcoin Bubble should come SOON... - page 2. (Read 2655 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 251
Knowledge its everything
If that happen, i will buy 0.5 BTC
but, the low price only lasts about few days

i didn't see the bubble coming

Im hopping for a larger period of stability actually. Feels good to be able to sleep at night in tranquility knowing it's still 600 territory. Also I need a bigger period to get more cheap BTC.

This! And a crash to 450 for a few days would be a dream come true Cheesy

last time the BTC price down to $400 (if i'm right)
Activity: 703
Merit: 502
Im hopping for a larger period of stability actually. Feels good to be able to sleep at night in tranquility knowing it's still 600 territory. Also I need a bigger period to get more cheap BTC.

If there is another bubble coming - then these are the cheap BTC - you should buy them
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
If the price will go down to 450/500 I will go allin...
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Legit. I may able to finally own 1 full BTC after this much time. Dat poverty lifestyle.
I hope the whales remain dormant for the rest of the summer at least.
Decentralize All The Things!

Buo
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I'm waiting for it, holding all what I can afford.
Activity: 336
All these threads... might as well claim the end of the world is here.  Who knows  Undecided
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Soon can be a long period of time, like the interval between the 3.11x and 18.37x show us. We may don't even be close to halfway.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Everyone predicts this bubble or major price increase but signs are just not there.

Most people missed all previous bubbles, too. You excluded, obviously! Wink
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
Everyone predicts this bubble or major price increase but signs are just not there.
Activity: 167
Merit: 101
Pages:
Jump to: