Pages:
Author

Topic: The Agony Of Bounty Hunters - page 4. (Read 4121 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 100
September 08, 2019, 11:03:48 PM
That's the truth that we have to face. Most of the ICO projects turned out if not scam, then  not that good or useless projects. They were just created not seriously but created to collect money. It is hard to spot a good potential project now like ethereum or other successful altcoin.  Even if we suspect them to be successful but we can only determined the project if it already released in the crypto market.
yes, we really can't really determine a really good project or scam before entering the market. when they enter the market and are traded, we will see how good the project we choose. for now we can only choose and hope for the best for each project we support.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
September 08, 2019, 06:54:31 PM
I do not do this every day, but last night I checked all my bounty hunting files from social media, signature and article marketing, I am very disappointed, only 5% of my bounty campaigns proved to be successful, what I mean successful is it's worth the profit after many months of the campaign.

One disappointing side of it is the projects that I thought are legit are the one that turns out to be scams and the project that I thought will not turn out to be good turns to be profitable.

Things are not good in bounty campaign at this point of time, what proves to be a source of excitement to bounty hunters is now the agony of bounty hunters

Many projects that show fraud, are very disappointing. However, we must realize that this is the risk we should face. There are still many people who experience like you. This year maybe I was a little more fortunate because the Gowhitemi project became a worthwhile project.

It is important before we step in to join the Bounty campaign. All we have to do is check it out. Check team activity on social media and they should be very active. From the experience that if they are active in social media like Telegram, the project can succeed.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
September 08, 2019, 06:38:03 PM
I do not do this every day, but last night I checked all my bounty hunting files from social media, signature and article marketing, I am very disappointed, only 5% of my bounty campaigns proved to be successful, what I mean successful is it's worth the profit after many months of the campaign.

One disappointing side of it is the projects that I thought are legit are the one that turns out to be scams and the project that I thought will not turn out to be good turns to be profitable.

Things are not good in bounty campaign at this point of time, what proves to be a source of excitement to bounty hunters is now the agony of bounty hunters
This is sadly true but then that's how life generally is - Don't expect fairness from life. I have had occasions where I found myself in similar situation. I guess that's what hunters like us face from time to time because the Altcoins section of this forum isn't properly moderated to weed out scam and shitty projects. But we also have to be careful on our part selecting bounties we participate in to avoid futility at the end.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost
September 08, 2019, 06:32:39 PM
We have all been here before, from one disappointing side to the other, the projects that we thought are legit are the ones that turns out to be scams and the project that we thought will not turn out to be good turns to be profitable. Thing seem hard now doing bounties and waiting for close to 5 months to get reward and an extra month to get listed and even upon listing, you find out that price is way less than ico price making bounties unreliable but we shouldn't give up since we know why we started. Lets keep working.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
September 08, 2019, 06:13:57 PM
Of course the bounty situation is very sad now. But You would still you can observe that many on this forum continue to wear signature. So the hope for the success of the bounty is still alive.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
September 08, 2019, 06:06:40 PM
True, on the other hand good earnings have been made in the past and with a modest amount of work.
Now everything is certainly more difficult and competition is greater, but the fact remains that it is a good idea to continue working. Why give up right now?

The reason why I already stopped joining bounty campaigns paid via their tokens or coins. Even if the project is very promising at the beginning, there is no assurance that they will ever get listed in exchanges or be worth your time in doing all the tasks assigned per bounty program. Most of the time, they are worth pennies or few bucks once listed. There is major reason why a lot are giving up in those bounty programs, not worth spending your time!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 08, 2019, 06:03:50 PM

So true that this was true, the only time there were plenty of bounties you can get was the year 2017 of October. Because the time the token were released wad the peak of the Bitcoin and ethereum, this two was a huge factor to consider the time of selling the bounty coins at that time. Now you can even have heart disease just getting you payment from the bounty. They hardly follow their own set of ruled in the dated release of coin.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
September 08, 2019, 05:58:42 PM
It's normal at this stage. The altcoin market is always slowly dragging behind Bitcoin and Bitcoin was in a bear market for more than a year. It's now slowly recovering but for altcoins to enter the cycle in which bitcoin is now it will take a few more months.

You will see a change when Bitcoin goes parabolic again and people begin to spend their profits on altcoins to differentiate because they think this is the right thing to do. They are wrong but it's another story.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
September 08, 2019, 05:49:40 PM
It can be very painful, when you already write off a project as one of the worse or being bad and afterwards it becomes almost the best. Or you think that a coin will not perform well, which now made you sell too early, you might want to blame yourself for that. Start a project and end it well, no matter what the situation might be at that time.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
September 08, 2019, 05:10:56 PM
I totally agree with you. This year I also participated in generosity, and only a few projects were successful. Some projects report difficulties they have encountered, but remain committed and continue the project. Since we can’t change the situation in any way, we can only expect that in the near future everything will change for the better.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
September 08, 2019, 05:33:57 PM
The pains of bounty hunting always streams from payments of rewards after most campaigns. It is during this time that a lot of incomprehensible and flimsy excuses emanate from project developers with most ending up NOT keeping to their words. Bounty hunters are left with a feeling of having been used, abused and dumped. Unless there is somehow a bounty responsible for bounty hunters, sadly, I see this not changing any time soon.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
September 08, 2019, 05:05:39 PM
Very true. After spending some much time and data, then at the end the campaign is unprofitable. I still believe most bounty should distribute tokens weekly or bi-weekly to know a worthy campaign.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
September 08, 2019, 04:34:57 PM

I think hunters should focus on few projects to  promote.
Bounty shouldn't be seen as regular source of income. It should simply be see as risky investments which can turn out good or bad. Once you see things this way, you will spend more time researching projects that have high chances of succeeding. Projects with high chances of success is almost non-existent unfortunately
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
September 08, 2019, 04:12:43 PM
True, on the other hand good earnings have been made in the past and with a modest amount of work.
Now everything is certainly more difficult and competition is greater, but the fact remains that it is a good idea to continue working. Why give up right now?
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
September 08, 2019, 03:49:43 PM

Most of the bounty hunters were blamed because of they were participating in the bounties which turned into scams later but the real thing is that they can't do anything about it.Atleast they can try to expose them as scam once you found it.Which helps other investors and hunters.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
September 08, 2019, 03:40:08 PM
Rubbish bounty hunter are a scourge and must be purged with much fire.

Most of the problem is that most bounty hunters are not here for crypto and they don't give a shit about the community or what goes on here. They just get paid and dump. They do not even read about the project they just join whatever they see. They are the bane of the crypto community and give bounty hunters a bad name. We are social media promotors and we should have pride and act like that. These are very unprofessional people that take and take and have little to give if anything at all.

Till now I participated in many project's campaigns. 10%of them were scam, 20% of projects not paid rewards since months, and 50% of projects distributed on time but at this time the price is too low.
Only 20% of project's token price is stable and giving good profits.
Let's hope future bounties will give good returns.

20% is not bad really. I think it is worth it then.
Activity: 686
Merit: 3
September 08, 2019, 03:16:15 PM

Yes, bounty hunters are quitting the job day by day because it's not really profitable anymore but there are still bounty hunters who have trust in cryptocurrency that it will recover soon. Its very hard to pinpoint a project if its really a legit or will not dump below ico price nowadays.
Latest bounties for a half of year most of them are unsuccessful. And if token listed on exchange price downs in 3-5x and more so worth of bounty reward near to 0.
Only Projects that going IEO give some profits.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
September 08, 2019, 02:34:09 PM
In this market situation, bounty hunting is sometimes unpredictable, because even the projects that have the potential to succeed may fail to reach their softcaps, or even not reach the market. The research isn't enough nowadays, but participating in many good campaigns may result in a good payment after a few months.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 08, 2019, 02:29:36 PM
Unfortunately, it is todays reality of bounty hunting. 80 percent of all projects that are now live, won't achieve their funding goals, will go scam or will collect enough funds, but the price will drop after the first exchange listing, so your earning will be worth a penny.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
September 08, 2019, 12:13:13 PM

I feel you mate and i believe your observation is true for the past year bounty hunting was degraded, thats why im very careful when i choose a bounty to participate unlike before that im just joined a lot of bounties without a proper checking if it was good or worthy but sad to say most of those is prove to be worthless. thats why now im just selected with a few bounties resulting in less stress and less complicated.
Pages:
Jump to: