Pages:
Author

Topic: The altcoins with a good potential. - page 6. (Read 1464 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299
April 03, 2022, 11:12:44 AM
Hello,
Can anyone introduce a list of alcoins with some zeros (0.000...) that have a good potential for 2022?

If you like altcoins with very low prices, then take a look at Shiba Inu and eCash for now because both I see are still very cheap and will suit your needs like (0.000...)
And for more details, try visiting the coinmarketcap site because both of them are already registered there so you can immediately find all the information about them there.
I don't really look much at price when I'm looking for a cryptocurrency for me to invest in. price is not really something that bothers me that much. I just prefer to do a good research on a cryptocurrency and if I pick interest in it and I feel that at the level it is there is the possibility that it will go up and derive profit for me then I’m definitely going to invest in that cryptocurrency.

I don’t get why some people prefer to look for coins that has a lot of zeros in it because they feel that maybe if it is cheap then bigger profit is likely to come from it but I don’t think so. Some of those cheap coins hardly even achieve anything in the market.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
April 03, 2022, 09:56:10 AM
Hello,
Can anyone introduce a list of alcoins with some zeros (0.000...) that have a good potential for 2022?

Thank you.

Its fully difficult to say which token will be hit or when market will be down. I think its something depends on BTCs ups and downs. so if i say some altcoins name that may not hit like yours. But i can suggest you some tokens like, Cherry, ONE, IOTX, PBR, etc and if you have more money you can take chance to buy BTC which will be more profitable.
copper member
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
April 03, 2022, 08:40:10 AM

A lot depend on how useful is altcoin.
Also it is necessary to store altcoins somewhere. That is why appear wallets that offer people new tools and services like this https://twitter.com/ownrwallet/status/1503739848569589764

Every day a lot of new altcoins appear and it is necessary to carefully monitor the market to find a new and prospective projects for investments and to check everything not to invest money in scams.

Cryptocurrency market is actively developing offering new tools and opportunities, including opportunity to earn money.
The more popular becomes cryptocurrency the it needs the tools and products that will support its ecosystem to make the work with cryptocurrency more simple and comfortable for all the users.
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
April 02, 2022, 06:34:29 PM

Also it is necessary to store altcoins somewhere. That is why appear wallets that offer people new tools and services like this https://twitter.com/ownrwallet/status/1503739848569589764

The price of altcoins depends too much from the conditions of cryptocurrency market.
When market rise the price of many altcoins rise. But altcoins must be useful for people to be in demand.

Every day a lot of new altcoins appear and it is necessary to carefully monitor the market to find a new and prospective projects for investments and to check everything not to invest money in scams.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
April 02, 2022, 06:35:36 AM
In 2021 many altcoins are shining, Solana, Shiba Inu, Polkadot, LUNA and many more are altcoins that are very worth buying from now on, I'm sure the development of cryptocurrencies will continue to improve so that investing a lot of altcoins will allow us to earn big profits, and to this year I recommend to invest in MEXC, KCS, and FTX.
If you want to invest in MEXC, KCS, and FTX, I think it's still very worth considering because it's also a very good choice now, but if you want to buy Solana, Shiba Inu, Polkadot, LUNA it's also very good, but Shiba Inu needs to be ignored because that memecoin will never get new ATH again in this year, so it makes me hesitant to have one now.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
April 02, 2022, 05:46:28 AM
In 2021 many altcoins are shining, Solana, Shiba Inu, Polkadot, LUNA and many more are altcoins that are very worth buying from now on, I'm sure the development of cryptocurrencies will continue to improve so that investing a lot of altcoins will allow us to earn big profits, and to this year I recommend to invest in MEXC, KCS, and FTX.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 250
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 01, 2022, 06:49:51 PM
Coins with prices have big risks and profits but you have to be able to control your portfolio if you want to enter tokens at such prices maybe if you want to be safer you can enter Shiba Inu which is currently ranked quite well in the Altcoin rankings and Holo maybe also be the next alternative token but if you really want to focus on tokens with lots of zero prices you can enter a big market like Binance, there are lots of such tokens with good trading volume.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 329
April 01, 2022, 05:13:50 PM
The price of altcoins depends too much from the conditions of cryptocurrency market.
When market rise the price of many altcoins rise. But altcoins must be useful for people to be in demand.
This is true. An altcoin can have a good use case so it is in demand but when the market falls, they are still going to be affected. There are alts too that are in demand not because they are useful, for example meme coins.

The reason why is because they are hyped too much. A coin with no use case can die even if the market is still in a bullish mode. If some of them got lucky to survive, they will still be wiped out by the time the market goes into bearish mode. A lot of people complain when the bear comes but they shouldn't because bears have their own purpose. Not only that the market will be cleaner but they can also use the opportunity to buy more coins.
Activity: 13
April 01, 2022, 02:25:07 PM
Hello,

Have you guys heard of Stratos (STOS)?

Quite cheap and very solid team!
Activity: 229
Merit: 79
April 01, 2022, 02:06:01 PM
BitTorrent, OpenDao, XEC ( former Bitcoin ABC ), UFO gaming, the list goes on and on but do make sure you do some research on these projects first before buying any, you are on your own if you lose money so invest only what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
April 01, 2022, 01:11:48 PM
How about Bittorrent / BTT and Aurora / AOA, are you interested in both? years ago many traders were benefited by these Altcoins. I think both are altcoins like you are looking for that still have the price you want. but if you are looking for an altcoin that has a low price then you should just choose Shiba inu even though it is a memecoin
Activity: 826
Merit: 135
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
April 01, 2022, 12:52:11 PM
Hello,

Thank you.
altcoin with three zeros are almost meme coins and trading or holding these coins are high risk. i wonder why people looking for such coins where 80% of risk included. Three zeros not guaranteed you that it will grow in future.
below i am sharing coins with 1 zero which have good partners and in future they can rise high.
1: Bloktopia
2:slp
3: idex
4: CKB
5: Celr
6: Jasmy
7: IQ
8: reef
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
April 01, 2022, 12:16:20 PM
the good altcoin with great potential? Of course I chose HoloChain, because HOT is a WEB3 project coin,
where the WEB3 project still doesn't get hype this year,

even though Elon Musk has also said in a tweet that WEB3 will be hype this year,
and that's what made me excited to buy HOT in Binance.
copper member
Activity: 27
April 01, 2022, 11:43:45 AM

The price of alctoins depends from demand for it and the prospectives of altcoin for its future growth.
It is very improtant to check how usefull will be altcoin in the future to evaluate its prospectives.

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
April 01, 2022, 10:51:22 AM
#Metaverse is still a space for strong competition going forward, I chose one of them - PYR is said to have good growth potential on my dyor.  It could start with a flashy rendering upgrade (HDRP) and a land release on April 15, user 98,255.  It was definitely chosen with confidence in this sequence of bullish patterns with this supposedly bullish period.  Therefore, the possibility of ATH at 50$ repeat is more to be expected
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 01, 2022, 10:02:40 AM

Wallets play an important role it the cryptocurrency community. Wallets are necessary to keep tokens and move them from one wallet to another.
The more opportunities offer the wallets the more popular and in demand they are.

If I were to say that this is what the project here in cryptocurrency is all about, what kind of and unacceptable and easy to use would it be here to have a high quality ecosystem here for development?
Activity: 1027
Merit: 11
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 31, 2022, 01:16:55 PM
saya pikir coin yang
Try going to coinmarketcap to have a good look before you ask here, it's better for you because too many free options here will confuse you.
But if I had an opinion, I would choose SHIB for a coin with a lot of zeros. As we know SHIB has a pretty strong community, also its already traded in the big markets like Binance and Huobi, so I think SHIB will grow if he has the chance in the next few years
I have never seen someone give a good advice about why you should not listen to their bad advice Cheesy. All jokes aside, just because SHIB has a lot of zeros, doesn't mean that it would be a good coin that could go up. What people need to learn is to check the market cap, if there is a coin with .000000000001 cent value, doesn't mean that it will become "even if just 1 dollars" and make you rich, because the market cap would make it tens of trillions of dollars.

Same thing applies to shiba, if it becomes 1 dollars, it would be bigger than all of the stock markets of the world, that is not going to happen with a memecoin for sure. CMC is better, not checking here was a good advice

Sometimes listening to other people's opinions will only make us influenced to choose the wrong coins for investment. Most people who promote
new projects or shitcoins, it's because they've bought them before or they even get stuck in the coins. In conclusion, most people promote coins
for their own sake. For example, Elon Musk who is already rich, then promotes Dogecoin not because Dogecoin is a good coin, but because Elon Musk
has bought Dogecoin before and wants to make a profit from Dogecoin. So like you said don't trust other people's advice, do your own research
and analysis and take the data on coinmarketcap into consideration. Then we will find coins that have good potential and can generate big profits for us.

it's best if you provide useful opinions for other forum members, because I think this forum is a place to share with each other, but if someone suggests choosing a coin, it's best to do research again on the coin, don't let us stuck with the coins we invest, in my opinion coins that have great potential in the future like ETHEREUM and BINANCE are polygons (MATIC),
copper member
Activity: 95
March 31, 2022, 11:56:51 AM

The biggest potential has the coins that have any practical use. To create demand in the coin it must be useful for people. For this it is necessary to develop ecosystem of the project and grow its community.

The price of alctoins depends from demand for it and the prospectives of altcoin for its future growth.
It is very improtant to check how usefull will be altcoin in the future to evaluate its prospectives.
Activity: 58
March 31, 2022, 11:33:49 AM
In the world of fantasy sports, there are two main types of concepts defined by the time frame of a competition:
• Traditional fantasy sports
• Daily fantasy sports
And all this is in the new project - Fanfury. Very promising.
Pages:
Jump to: