Pages:
Author

Topic: The Alts are not overreacting to the Bitcoin pump! - page 3. (Read 394 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 13
This is my observation or am I dreaming!
Usually price hikes in Bitcoin have MORE positive price movements in ALTs: This time it is not playing out like that. This could have a negative impact on the Bitcoin price!
I could say more but I will leave it at that!

Do not be surprised
The price of altcoins can only hyke when there is a significant demand for the token
A pump occurs when demand is more than supply

But altcoins supply are more than the demands so probability of rising is 0%
Just focus on your trades and profits and neglect those small pumps
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I think it's artificial increase of cryptocurrency price. Big players manipulate market with helping of futures. I don't see demand for crypto.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
But bitcoin does not rise hard as well, the sudden increase in bitcoin's price is followed by little dumps, it can't even reach $7000 yet but I agree alts are very weak anymore.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
I feel we are gradually getting to the time when altcoins will be be able to stand independent of bitcoins. I have seen situations where despite the downward movement of bitcoin, some altcoins are still moving uptrend.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I believe that altcoins repeat bitcoin-the growth and fall in prices.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 340
I think people don't believe the alt season is right now, so they are waiting a new fall to make a huge buy.
Maybe in 2 months we will have another alt season !
Activity: 142
Merit: 1
If altcoins price move up more with the few upward of bitcoin price, it only happened for the demand and supply. If your thought is true, I think, demand of altcoins is less than previous. If demand rise, you will see the upside movement of altcoins more than bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
This is my observation or am I dreaming!
Usually price hikes in Bitcoin have MORE positive price movements in ALTs: This time it is not playing out like that.
Pages:
Jump to: