Pages:
Author

Topic: The AMERICAN DREAM film, animated, on youtube - page 2. (Read 8889 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR
I thought it was abit low-brow to be honest.

I prefered the two Money As Debt films, and also the Three Hour Long Epic that is Bill Stills The Money Masters.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010
I won't buy a DVD, but i can still donate a small amount.

I've listed the DVD in an auction on BiddingPond.
If you'ld like to contribute towards the $6 purchase price:
  Bitcoin address: 1PktR2Hg9XvWMpE273o55pcZE5Sgu9NBgu

Any funds received at that address will go towards the purchase price of the item.  If proceeds from this collection plus the auction winning bid exceed the $6 purchase price, I'll apply them towards a second auction of the DVD.  If the proceeds from this collection are less than the $6 purchase price, I'll cover the difference.
Activity: 726
Merit: 500
Very powerful ending!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1005
Bringing Legendary Har® to you since 1952
OMG, this is probably the most awesome thing i have seen in a year.
Great job !

BTW,
I wonder why don't they have a donate button. I won't buy a DVD, but i can still donate a small amount.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1076
I like the tentacle-covered rothchild thing! Haha

Yeah I like the "Red shield" idea.  Pretty clever.
Activity: 490
Merit: 509
My avatar pic says it all
I like the tentacle-covered rothchild thing! Haha
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Shamantastic!
Just finished watching it. Funny S#!T...
Sixpoint Harness interested in animated bounty? Eh?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1076
I have only watched the few first minutes but I wanna be the first to say :

THIS KICKS ASS !!

PS.  I think this video is one of the best, along with the Hayek/Keynes rap.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

The AMERICAN DREAM is a 30 minute animated film that shows you how you've been scammed by the most basic elements of our government system. All of us Americans strive for the American Dream, and this film shows you why your dream is getting farther and farther away.

Do you know how your money is created? Or how banking works? Why did housing prices skyrocket and then plunge? Do you really know what the Federal Reserve System is and how it affects you every single day?

THE AMERICAN DREAM takes an entertaining but hard hitting look at how the problems we have today are nothing new, and why leaders throughout our history have warned us and fought against the current type of financial system we have in America today.

You will be challenged to investigate some very entrenched and powerful institutions in this nation, and hopefully encouraged to help get our nation back on track.
Pages:
Jump to: