Pages:
Author

Topic: The Arch Network thread has MOVED - page 26. (Read 141942 times)

Activity: 437
Merit: 250
October 03, 2014, 12:24:51 AM
hi can i have my coins yet
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Crypto Maniac
October 03, 2014, 12:05:45 AM
How much time to end deadline?
I mean when do we get our ARCH?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 02, 2014, 11:56:44 PM
Nice google translate.

Please don't post your addresses on here...

wot?
Activity: 252
October 02, 2014, 11:51:15 PM
Nice google translate.

Please don't post your addresses on here...
Activity: 425
October 02, 2014, 11:43:06 PM
selling 1000-4000 archcoins
(reason: need some btc to pay bills)
if you are interested, please send me a message
the demand of this coin is crazy, it can go for a big X100 rally once market is opened
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
October 02, 2014, 11:16:49 PM
Oh so where will you store this floating box? Or does it fold like a tent, and how do you move this floating box around water, so once u purchase this floating triangle you need to own a boat too to drag it or do you use paddles, so you  would need to have a boat and floating box,  so it's for people that wanna float next to the shore instead of having a boat or renting cottage if this floating box  can be assembled and disamvled why not get a floating mattress. You people are so naive , this a stupid idea, who gonna buy that crap, and you all banking on this rediculuos idea lol,  this dude must be laughing hard now.  What a dumb investment. You all deserve to lose your money cause you are all stupid.

The guy crowd funds a project for half a million dollars saying he will build and sell floating triangles and all you people believe it lol.  Hilarious!!!!!!!!

laughed so hard!! im afraid hes right!!! Arch is laughing!!!
Activity: 338
Merit: 255
October 02, 2014, 10:35:34 PM
60 hours milestone approaching fast, I sense a shitstorm incoming!

Eth.
Activity: 56
October 02, 2014, 10:05:17 PM
Seems like the Cartel is behind the delay.

lol

Dude, do you do anything other than bash mintpal these days?

You say that like there are other things to do in crypto land these days!
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
October 02, 2014, 09:44:58 PM
Ok I give up trying to get some proof this exists.
My request for SC + GH has been evaded and it will most likely never surface.
I see no point in going further because everyone here is now either saying i'm a troll/fudder or they attack me or tell me to kill myself.

Sounds lovely good luck bb

You are still welcomed to arch. I was serious about this phrase "The real innovation of ARCHcoin is bringing crypto together in our common expectations and
not our differences. "
Only reason why SC+GH wasn't released was to protect arch from ninja adds on exchanges and having clones during the long crowdsale.
Believe what you wish. They are both coming out real soon.

Words from a true professional.  Biggest respect for BTCarchitect.  Stick to the plan man!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
October 02, 2014, 09:39:58 PM
arch gets good hype on twitter Smiley
Activity: 294
October 02, 2014, 09:36:58 PM
K
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
October 02, 2014, 09:32:03 PM
WE NEED MORE BIG RED LETTERS HERE !
Activity: 142
October 02, 2014, 09:26:06 PM

Also dragging one of the pictures to google pictures shows it is from a facebook group belonging to "Interdesign Interiores" another architect firm not even related to his own. So you have an "architect" who can't even use his own pictures. Sounds to me like someone is trying really hard to come across as an architect.

Can you be so kind as to show us all the picture on this Facebook page that you say is being used be BTCarchitect? I've gone through about 1000 pictures on the page, and can't seem to see anything but interior design projects completed by this company. I even had a look at all of the pictures on their "Timeline" that are mostly of other peoples work and some of just people, but again, none of the Moby.

So, please if you would be so kind, show us all this picture and post a link to it.

https://www.facebook.com/interdesigninteriores/photos_stream?tab=photos_stream

+1
Activity: 142
October 02, 2014, 09:25:18 PM
Ok I give up trying to get some proof this exists.
My request for SC + GH has been evaded and it will most likely never surface.
I see no point in going further because everyone here is now either saying i'm a troll/fudder or they attack me or tell me to kill myself.

Sounds lovely good luck bb

You are still welcomed to arch. I was serious about this phrase "The real innovation of ARCHcoin is bringing crypto together in our common expectations and
not our differences. "
Only reason why SC+GH wasn't released was to protect arch from ninja adds on exchanges and having clones during the long crowdsale.
Believe what you wish. They are both coming out real soon.
Activity: 230
October 02, 2014, 09:21:39 PM

Also dragging one of the pictures to google pictures shows it is from a facebook group belonging to "Interdesign Interiores" another architect firm not even related to his own. So you have an "architect" who can't even use his own pictures. Sounds to me like someone is trying really hard to come across as an architect.

Can you be so kind as to show us all the picture on this Facebook page that you say is being used be BTCarchitect? I've gone through about 1000 pictures on the page, and can't seem to see anything but interior design projects completed by this company. I even had a look at all of the pictures on their "Timeline" that are mostly of other peoples work and some of just people, but again, none of the Moby.

So, please if you would be so kind, show us all this picture and post a link to it.

https://www.facebook.com/interdesigninteriores/photos_stream?tab=photos_stream
Activity: 261
Merit: 255
October 02, 2014, 08:48:11 PM
People are trying so hard to spread FUD in this thread.

If you don't believe in the coin why would you invest in the first place? Assuming you did.
If you didn't AND still don't believe in it, why would you waste your time coming here to post?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 02, 2014, 08:34:01 PM
So....coins come Monday?  Huh
Activity: 11
October 02, 2014, 08:31:23 PM

No not at all, but I would say throwing money at something you don't even know exists hoping for a few hundred % is .....what? Describe it with a better word.

It's called speculation. I stated that in my previous post. Your reading comprehension seems lacking.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
October 02, 2014, 08:26:53 PM
What a shocker that you logged off instead of "shaming me". Good units of "Moby" you pulled right off google.  Smiley
Still waiting for that Github + SC buddy  Roll Eyes. Also you have an anonymous developer? Really? People in Crypto needs to relearn their lessons every week?   Tongue

Anyway, I thought you guys might appreciate the irony

Maybe understand irony before you use it next time, if you are really lucky you might just manage to use it correctly next time
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
October 02, 2014, 08:16:11 PM
Protrade, can you die please ? Choose the way you want...
Pages:
Jump to: