Pages:
Author

Topic: The Arch Network thread has MOVED - page 57. (Read 141945 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
September 09, 2014, 09:48:12 PM
Seriously the amount of crap coming from these new accounts is a joke. If you don't want to invest guess what? Don't.

The only thing that disappointed me was that I have to wait until the end of the month so I guess that gets me some time to save some money up for it at least Smiley
Activity: 266
September 09, 2014, 09:45:11 PM
was going to invest in this... will pass.. good luck to those who did..

I look at it this way - I have till the end of the month - so there's no rush to depart with btc right now... I've seen IPO evaporate in a day or two - we'll see if they one hold together... they've got a long time to take a beating from the merciless round these parts.
X7
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone
September 09, 2014, 09:41:30 PM
was going to invest in this... will pass.. good luck to those who did..
September 09, 2014, 09:40:20 PM
i think ppl still don't get this:

the more btc raised, the less Arch you get...

BUT price per Arch is higher so...

got it? Wink

yes so it will enter in a larger market cap and have a harder time getting increases. and people are less and less likely to buy it once public

and OP will get more BTC this way

i think we all got it  Wink

dumb mofo doesnt even know what a stakeholders was (he is using the term wrongly) he just pitched us a few "big words" in whitepapers
and let remind ourselves the crowdfunding site is copied from via, i will bet you the site design and wallpapers is too caus it looks like it.

"months work" my ass. this is copy pasted in a mere month for a quick ico to make up for losses in his own trades.  Grin

damn - why didn't I think of that? - oh I know why.... I'm honest! duh!
September 09, 2014, 09:34:23 PM
from the OP

guess what?

IT'S TODAY!
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
September 09, 2014, 09:29:29 PM
i think ppl still don't get this:

the more btc raised, the less Arch you get...

BUT price per Arch is higher so...

got it? Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
September 09, 2014, 09:27:17 PM
why are you guys FUDing? if you don't like it, don't invest in it... stop crying for refunds because you did not read the op, thats lame.

i must say i've read EVERYTHING dev posted... and i like it. i'm buying. has potencial? yes. is there risc involved? yes. (welcome to cryptos!)
so why whine about everything like a bunch of kids?

The croudfund is not so bad... the more BTC raised, the less coin you get... but they worth more! so whats the issue for you guys, in here?
i really don't get it...

anyway... good night everyone

u don't get it. the more btc raised (for btcarchitect)
the less coins you get (less valued)

So each buy is more money into his pocket, less into yours.  Wink

I saw this > http://pastebin.com/Rpxey9v9

they ripped off via software gg
That pastebin is an embarrassing pile of egotistical children. Get over yourselves guys. I can point you to some bitcoin forums where people with actual money discuss things, there are far fewer drug references.

ok, tell me where do "people with actual money discuss things"

I'm interested as well. Adult (mature) conversation without drama and high school mentality would be refreshing. If you're not willing to publicly expose these places, I'm open to PM's.
Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
September 09, 2014, 09:21:37 PM
why are you guys FUDing? if you don't like it, don't invest in it... stop crying for refunds because you did not read the op, thats lame.

i must say i've read EVERYTHING dev posted... and i like it. i'm buying. has potencial? yes. is there risc involved? yes. (welcome to cryptos!)

The croudfund is not so bad... the more BTC raised, the less coin you get... but they worth more! so whats the issue for you guys, in here?
i really don't get it...

u don't get it. the more btc raised (for btcarchitect)
the less coins you get (less valued)

So each buy is more money into his pocket, less into yours.  Wink

I saw this > http://pastebin.com/Rpxey9v9

they ripped off via software gg
That pastebin is an embarrassing pile of egotistical children. Get over yourselves guys. I can point you to some bitcoin forums where people with actual money discuss things, there are far fewer drug references.
September 09, 2014, 09:08:22 PM
No post has ever been deleted in this thread.
Great launch, I welcome everyone's opinion.
Hope you all understood how deep the rabbit hole goes...
It's our rabbit hole Wink

+1
i'm in to see how it turns out
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
September 09, 2014, 09:07:16 PM
No post has ever been deleted in this thread.
Great launch, I welcome everyone's opinion.
Hope you all understood how deep the rabbit hole goes...
It's our rabbit hole Wink
September 09, 2014, 08:56:21 PM
this is interesting - although

1) the ICO period is way too long
2) who are the devs
3) why not escrow the ico money?

I'm interested in having my pool Lifeforce.info be a pool for your coin.

and finally - the lack of source code for linux is concerning - what are you guys trying to hide - release the wallet code...it's not as if people can mine the coin without nodes...

just your basic due diligence questions...

thanks

September 09, 2014, 08:39:27 PM

i really don't get it...

Activity: 3
September 09, 2014, 08:28:12 PM
Why do you need dev confirmation? It's right in the fucking terms.

http://crowdsale.archcoin.co/terms.html

It's the same style as VIA's IPO only this has a hard ending date whereas VIA's was somewhat fuzzy (even scammier Tongue).

I want him to come on here and say it, and then answer questions about why he didn't make it clearer, you know, why we had to dig through the terms to figure this bs out?

I'd also like a more clear road map for this coin. His white paper reads like a bunch of fuckin' nonsense.

"dig through the terms" are you joking? It's a few lines. Do you NOT read the terms of your investments? Lol the naivety circus continues in altcoins I see...

First, I didn't buy any coins after I figured it out after some looking.

Second, these terms should be put on the front ann page not buried in the fucking terms of the crowdsale link.

How many Goddamn btc you think would be sold right now if he laid it all out on the front page?

+1

PLZ REFUND ME! i follow u for 5 month and trust ur words, but now i dont if you dont refund it!

By that i mean i feel lured to buy it. it's my own choice OK but i feel it was sketched to lure me.

Welcome to the world of personal responsibility. Due diligence - everybody's gotta learn sometime. Unfortunately, one whole hell of a lot of people don't learn it till they have to - usually the hard way.

i mis-read it and now i am paying the piper.

me too fuck Sad Sad  Cry Cry Cry Cry pl refund show us u dont GREED
Activity: 167
September 09, 2014, 08:17:56 PM
Just....wow. I can't even read these threads anymore.
Activity: 182
September 09, 2014, 07:49:36 PM

It's the same style as VIA's IPO only this has a hard ending date whereas VIA's was somewhat fuzzy (even scammier Tongue).

I want him to come on here and say it, and then answer questions about why he didn't make it clearer, you know, why we had to dig through the terms to figure this bs out?

I'd also like a more clear road map for this coin. His white paper reads like a bunch of fuckin' nonsense.

"dig through the terms" are you joking? It's a few lines. Do you NOT read the terms of your investments? Lol the naivety circus continues in altcoins I see...

Second, these terms should be put on the front ann page not buried in the fucking terms of the crowdsale link.

How many Goddamn btc you think would be sold right now if he laid it all out on the front page?

+1

PLZ REFUND ME! i follow u for 5 month and trust ur words, but now i dont if you dont refund it!

By that i mean i feel lured to buy it. it's my own choice OK but i feel it was sketched to lure me.

Welcome to the world of personal responsibility. Due diligence - everybody's gotta learn sometime. Unfortunately, one whole hell of a lot of people don't learn it till they have to - usually the hard way.

i mis-read it and now i am paying the piper.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
September 09, 2014, 07:48:55 PM
Is this coin connected with Ted Mosby ?
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
September 09, 2014, 07:43:44 PM
Reverse psychology works, can't believe it.
Activity: 560
September 09, 2014, 07:38:13 PM
I'm not saying the same thing will happen but for everyone's reference Viacoin presale was basically the exact same thing. If I had held the coins I bought for 4 btc in the via presale till it peaked a few weeks ago i'd have made 1900% profit...instead i made a measly 350% Smiley
Activity: 3
September 09, 2014, 07:34:38 PM

+1

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
September 09, 2014, 07:28:01 PM

How many btc you think would be sold right now if he laid it all out on the front page?
Pages:
Jump to: