Pages:
Author

Topic: The Array (UNITS) Metaverse-Digital Reality-Virtual Reality-Digital LIFE-NFT - page 3. (Read 1584 times)

copper member
Activity: 50
Merit: 2
Unidentified Aerial Phenomena = Aliens
This looks very interesting.So this is like the movie Ready Player One? I see people putting RES as the first post after main post. So here is my first RES  Grin

Thank you. Yes The Array is very much like "Ready Player One" . Our vision of the evolution of the Array is very similar to the movie. We will do it better with No centralized point of control. The Array is completely decentralized with control of the future of the Array going to the Array Citizens through  decentralized consensus 

That sounds Amazing. Seen your YouTube Videos on The Array. Very awesome you already have a working beta. So many projects are launching on promises. Nice to see your actually bringing a working product to the table at launch and not promises.

copper member
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
This looks very interesting.So this is like the movie Ready Player One? I see people putting RES as the first post after main post. So here is my first RES  Grin

Thank you. Yes The Array is very much like "Ready Player One" . Our vision of the evolution of the Array is very similar to the movie. We will do it better with No centralized point of control. The Array is completely decentralized with control of the future of the Array going to the Array Citizens through  decentralized consensus 
copper member
Activity: 50
Merit: 2
Unidentified Aerial Phenomena = Aliens
copper member
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Array

Don't feel like downloading the entire Array core chain. Try a super lite weight Array Web Wallet

Web Wallet

Google Play Store

credits: daiman00. Thanks again. Amazing Developer

Exchanges

Exbitron UNITS/BTC
Exbitron UNITS/LTC
Exbitron UNITS/USDT

Algorithm:FIRST of it's kind!!! LITA “Live-In-The-Array"  & POS ”Proof of Stake
Name:Array
Abbreviation:UNITS

The Array could be classified as a Virtual Reality , OpenWorld , Meta-Verse but is So much MORE.
It is never ending. Meaning time in the Array is always moving forward with the Block Height.

-First EVER Decentralized Virtual Reality Universe-
-First EVER Virtual Reality Universe  with a dedicated cryptocurrency-
-First EVER Virtual Reality Universe  obfuscation. Instant obfuscation-

Earn UNITS by working for them in The Array or battle for UNITS. If you Defeat Other Array Citizens you can TAKE all their UNITS and everything they own in the Array

What is the Array? Short Answer: It is a Decentralized Virtual Reality that has that ability to become "The Reality" .The Array is a limitless reality that has an ability to transcend our understanding of what reality can be. With the Value system UNITS it adds a bi-reality transferable value medium from the Array into the physical world.  For a detailed understanding of the Array READ

Needing some free UNITS to get you started. Check out faucet below .

Thanks to daiman00 for developing the Array Community faucet

Pages:
Jump to: