Pages:
Author

Topic: The bear is strong - HardFireMiner Warning - page 2. (Read 270 times)

Activity: 566
Merit: 113
December 21, 2018, 02:25:24 PM
Upcoming bear market? You mean that after this small pump will be a bigger dump than before? LOL. I don't wanna believe but I'm afraid that it'll happen the same like so many times before cause it often was a small pump before a big dump but I hope that this time it'll be different.

Yes, it is just a correction to gather more power from people who will buy during this correction, to dump more.
How do you know these things?

Deep Crypto Market Analysis, also a lot of old BTC addresses awakened and started to move funds to exchanges. All 1 day and above candles charts on BTC are making new lows and lower highs every time. 

I heard that news too about that dormant BTC address. But from the source that I heard, it was Coinbase securing their cold storage. Nothing more than that,
but of course, you might get something new that I never heard before?
another thing is, how about BAKKT? do not you think it will trigger the bull in Q1 2019?
in the end, even if the chart looks so shit right now. it still has a possibility for Bitcoin to get pumped in the future, everything is possible in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 872
Merit: 120
December 21, 2018, 02:15:54 PM
Upcoming bear market? You mean that after this small pump will be a bigger dump than before? LOL. I don't wanna believe but I'm afraid that it'll happen the same like so many times before cause it often was a small pump before a big dump but I hope that this time it'll be different.

Yes, it is just a correction to gather more power from people who will buy during this correction, to dump more.

Deep Crypto Market Analysis, also a lot of old BTC addresses awakened and started to move funds to exchanges. All 1 day and above candles charts on BTC are making new lows and lower highs every time. 
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
December 21, 2018, 02:10:32 PM
I know most of us are expecting the bull and we expect the bull to run faster than ever, however, you must understand that we are experiencing a correction, a preparation for the next bear run.

You have been warned - the bear is strong, the bear is here, act accordingly.

yes you are right, we must more realistically respond to this. don't immediately think that it's bull now. whatever the trend will be, there will be a correction, and I see this is not an increase but a correction for something deeper. it looks like the crypto market isn't bull time now. so it's better not to conclude that this situation has improved.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 2194
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed
December 21, 2018, 02:06:42 PM

December 21, 2018, 02:04:07 PM

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
December 21, 2018, 01:53:47 PM
December 21, 2018, 01:49:20 PM
No need to thank me, just act. One hour after I started the topic and most coins are on red.
December 21, 2018, 12:30:32 PM
I know most of us are expecting the bull and we expect the bull to run faster than ever, however, you must understand that we are experiencing a correction, a preparation for the next bear run.

You have been warned - the bear is strong, the bear is here, act accordingly.
Pages:
Jump to: