Pages:
Author

Topic: The Bee Token Pre-sale Sold Out In 3 Minutes - page 2. (Read 650 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
This is too risky, 50eths for unknown project,seems like it maybe another SCAM ICO.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
Seems a interesting ICO, but I think it's horrible that the lowest amount that you could invest is 50 ETH, we are talking about almost 50k! That has put me off the ICO where they have gone back to normal ICO procedures.

I'm a fan of the bee token. The min 50eth investment was only for the presale. Since US people can't be part of the public sale, this was the only way to follow SEC to get US accredited investors in. The minimum investment for the public crowdsale is like 0.1eth
But who will be the real investor of such a project? Perhaps only Trump and people like him who can afford to invest in a fancy coin. The price is for the cloud.
Activity: 164
Seems a interesting ICO, but I think it's horrible that the lowest amount that you could invest is 50 ETH, we are talking about almost 50k! That has put me off the ICO where they have gone back to normal ICO procedures.

I'm a fan of the bee token. The min 50eth investment was only for the presale. Since US people can't be part of the public sale, this was the only way to follow SEC to get US accredited investors in. The minimum investment for the public crowdsale is like 0.1eth
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Activity: 149
I'm not familiar with this coin. Could someone explain to me exactly why people were willing to pay 50 ETH to gain some of the coin? That's a tremendous amount of money to be investing into a project. From a glance the coin doesn't look anymore remarkable that the others in the market.

They are a decentralized Airbnb with zero commissions. Great team behind it from google, uber, and facebook. They did their presale minimums due to sec regulations. This was the only way to get US investors as US people can't participate in the public crowdsale.

They even did a post of them vs cryptobnb. https://medium.com/@thebeetoken/the-differences-between-the-bee-token-and-cryptobnb-18a4e6b99b16

Very great project with a lot of buzz going around. Low market cap and strong partnerships.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Did anyone get their hands on the bee token?!?! Their presale sold out in 3 minutes.

https://medium.com/@thebeetoken/bee-token-presale-closes-within-5-minutes-4c8f26be4708
Wow, that’s just amazing! Is that a record?! I did come accross this ICO and wanted to get into the action. But it was too late. The ICO was almost over when I saw the thread. Congratulations to the team and participants!
Activity: 334
Merit: 275
I'm not familiar with this coin. Could someone explain to me exactly why people were willing to pay 50 ETH to gain some of the coin? That's a tremendous amount of money to be investing into a project. From a glance the coin doesn't look anymore remarkable that the others in the market.
Activity: 278
Merit: 11
I am always weary of ICO's that sell out in such a quick amount of time, makes me think that they just have huge investors behind them.

Also I think 50 ETH as the minimum is crazy, talk about pricing people out of a ICO. Wish them well and hope they are successful.
Activity: 238
I honestly didn't expect this ICO to get that amount of attention from investors. Since the pre-sale is sold out, will they proceed with the main sale?

Honestly a great project. Even before the presale happened they had to close their presale signup to participate. They will be having their public sale on January 31st. I would join their telegram group because they announce everything on there. The whitelist and KYC will be the middle of this month. https://t.me/beetoken

Thanks for the heads up man. Seems like a novel idea, it's a pity they had to cease their bounty campaign though haha.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
This is of course cool. But the minimum payment was 50 Ethereum. I really wanted to participate. But how is this possible? This is a very large amount for me to participate in ICO. Maybe when I get rich. But not today.

For some ppl who has been in crypto for a while (or just wealthy) its doable i guess. Also, sometimes people pool and contribute together since it is to much funds to do it alone.
Activity: 189
50 eth is a large sum of money. Let's just participate in the ICO. I hope this coin will give me fortune for 2018. Fingers cross.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
I honestly didn't expect this ICO to get that amount of attention from investors. Since the pre-sale is sold out, will they proceed with the main sale?

Honestly a great project. Even before the presale happened they had to close their presale signup to participate. They will be having their public sale on January 31st. I would join their telegram group because they announce everything on there. The whitelist and KYC will be the middle of this month. https://t.me/beetoken
Activity: 238
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Did anyone get their hands on the bee token?!?! Their presale sold out in 3 minutes.

https://medium.com/@thebeetoken/bee-token-presale-closes-within-5-minutes-4c8f26be4708
Since it's a bull market, almost all of the better ICO projects can be sold in a short time, which sounds a little unbelievable, but that's the truth.
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
Sharing economy (AirBnB and Uber competitor) using blockchain to raise capital.  Great business to get into, but another that has no real need for a blockchain (those existing businesses work without).  Its not even really decentralised as from their white paper you have to go through their own portal to access the ratings of individuals.
Activity: 149
I knew nothing about the Bee Token, which is weird since i try not to miss anything new happening in cryptoland. I will now look forward to fill the gap and study this project.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
obviously a manipulated scam token then

expect it in the top 10 of coin market cap soon thats how these things work

you sell them out to a few insider whales for nothing who get their btc back then you collude and make sure to sell them back and forth for crazy prices until noobs notice it in the top section of coin market cap and actually give their btc for this shit.

works quite well too
Activity: 672
Merit: 501

Wow it is amazing, just three minutes for pre-sale sold out. Sometimes many ICo need for long time to solf out of pre-sale. Good and great job guys Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
I could not invest even if I wanted to. For me, 50 ETH is quite a large sum. Now I need to observe what will happen at all with the price and how this product will develop further. Usually, if the pre-sale ends in 1-5 minutes is a success in the near future. Many hype around the project and rich investors - usually this is the key to success.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
What to expect with a low cap pre-sale there are tons of people in crypto world that would fund anything.
Pages:
Jump to: