Pages:
Author

Topic: The BeeToken (ICO) | Decentralized AirBNB | Signature Campaign - page 2. (Read 4788 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 10
Permission-based advertising platform
Awesome sig campaign you guys have going. Very generous. Goodluck!
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Crypto connoisseur.
I have never applied for any Signature Bounty, I am really hoping I become a Jr Member soon as this is one Bounty I really want to apply for this is one project I am really looking forward to in getting in the pre-sale as well, hope small investors get a chance to get in the pre-sale to and not only sold to big investors
You should have plenty of time shekhani!!
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I have never applied for any Signature Bounty, I am really hoping I become a Jr Member soon as this is one Bounty I really want to apply for this is one project I am really looking forward to in getting in the pre-sale as well, hope small investors get a chance to get in the pre-sale to and not only sold to big investors
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
i am curious there is nobounty for translation.. anyway if you decide to hire spanish translation , please let me know
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
i am curious.. maybe do you need spanish translation ?
Activity: 222
Merit: 104
Sign me up! Good job on the thread. One of the best I've seen
Activity: 296
Merit: 12
You guys have a pretty solid bounty going. Cheers
Crypto connoisseur.
A link on Twitter doesn't work for me.Somebody throw off please the link.
Sorry Sevs, it should work now, I had a " in the code. Once you follow us, then you have to sign up from the "here" link above in the Twitter section! thx
Activity: 536
Merit: 100
A link on Twitter doesn't work for me.Somebody throw off please the link.
Crypto connoisseur.
I wont joing bounty twitter and facebook. How I can do it?
There are hyperlinks above with directions for how to follow on Twitter, however we are not doing a fb bounty at this time!
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I wont joing bounty twitter and facebook. How I can do it?
Crypto connoisseur.
Sorry guys...We thought we had everything right. Thanks for your alls help. We are still in the process of listing all our other bounties, but they will be up in 24hrs.
We thought we had to post all bounties separately!
Activity: 168
If you are not paying in BTC then move this to the bounties section. That is why it was made, for these kinds of things.

I think they will also pay bitcoin because of the address that they require is bitcoin address. But I am not sure its only what I guess. My address that I've posted is only for bitcoin.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Move this to the bounties section.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
You should pay in bitcoins and it will attract more people to your campaign.
Activity: 168
Hi Manager,

I want to join..
Thanks.

Btctalk name: Milo_Kidd
Current post count:288
BTC Address:3JndUCK7TXhmRovaAg69JKsEACFbSKC6BR
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
If you are not paying in BTC then move this to the bounties section. That is why it was made, for these kinds of things.
Crypto connoisseur.

GUYS OUR BOUNTY PROGRAM IS NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED, DUE TO NEW REGULATIONS WE HAVE HAD TO IMMEDIATELY CEASE OUR BOUNTY. AGAIN, THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH US OR HOW WE RUN OUR BUSINESS AT ALL, BUT IS IN RESPONSE TO RECENT SEC COMMENTS. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR RECNT PARTICIPATION!!

]https://hackernoon.com/rest-in-peace-ico-bounty-programs-fc1e1e04e867]

Pages:
Jump to: