Pages:
Author

Topic: The beginning of Fitness projects hype - page 2. (Read 169 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
April 29, 2022, 09:43:56 AM
Just be careful with those. Every project that goes on hype and gets the attention of the crowd, there will be other projects that are going to copy it.
They think that by copying them, they're also able to copy the success and hype of those projects. So before you invest too much with these hype fitness projects, think again.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024
April 29, 2022, 09:42:54 AM
I am seeing this topic for a few days now it looks like this is going to a new kind of trend wherein they are going to use cryptocurrency to make us physically active. Does anyone are into this kind of thing? It would like to test this kind of projects do you think this kind of project will last long or for just quick money?

ya.ya.yo!
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
April 29, 2022, 09:41:50 AM
True, a friend showed me on he is engaged right now though he didn't spend anything on buying any coin just downloaded the app and walk,  
SweatCoin (SWEAT) which I checked out on coingecko to see any info on them but this
It pays to walk. Healthier planet. Healthier, wealthier you.
Sweatcoin is a free app which rewards your daily steps with a new-generation currency you can spend on cool products, donate to charity or convert into crypto.
Why? Because when you look after your health, you benefit society. You are more productive. You help save $billions in healthcare. Your movement has value: you deserve a share in it.
I think we might see more of these fitness projects in the near future
i already tried that sweat coin and yes its a free app and you can earn money in it by walking, jogging. And if i remember it correctly it was way back 2019 since i found that project but unfortunately that time covid19 emerged and i didn't use the app so i decided to uninstall it.  Grin

but yes based on my research at first it was legit but there's an issue on it because of some so called hackers that trying to bypass the app to get sweat coins.. So perhaps it's ok now.?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
April 29, 2022, 09:38:27 AM
~ is this the next feeding field for developers? Crypto keeps looking more like a race to make fast money from a hype before it's gone, no wonder we have so many unserious developers today.
Blockchainizing every aspect of our needs seems like an option for most of them. While in fact, there is no probable reason that most of the projects they trying to build require a blockchain. I don't see it will stop in a near future.

Such things are happening since the ICO phase arise, I really hope that if most of the dev are trying to raise funding, they should build/find a specific project that truly supports funding the development instead of directly tokenizing the product.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 22
April 29, 2022, 09:31:32 AM
Since the success of GMT token (Step'N) few new fitness projects are showing up, today I come across another named FITFI aka Step app, is this the next feeding field for developers? Crypto keeps looking more like a race to make fast money from a hype before it's gone, no wonder we have so many unserious developers today.

I myself have just heard of it and have not followed the FITFI aka Step app and do not know the developer. if viewed This is just my analysis of the project, and not investment advice in any way. Just in case, it's always advisable to exercise caution when dealing with new projects and be sure to read their whitepaper and review their official information channel activities.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 29, 2022, 09:18:31 AM
Since the success of GMT token (Step'N) few new fitness projects are showing up, today I come across another named FITFI aka Step app, is this the next feeding field for developers? Crypto keeps looking more like a race to make fast money from a hype before it's gone, no wonder we have so many unserious developers today.
Fitness projects are now extremely bullish. People missed Gmt when it was trading at 0.15$ at start now they won't missed another chance. Money new project launched on this idea but no one can be like StepN. Some days ago CRDC token was list on Mexc which up 10x in 10 hours. Now fitfi already 50x from presale price. we may see some best project in couple of months
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
April 29, 2022, 09:11:04 AM
True, a friend showed me on he is engaged right now though he didn't spend anything on buying any coin just downloaded the app and walk,  
SweatCoin (SWEAT) which I checked out on coingecko to see any info on them but this
It pays to walk. Healthier planet. Healthier, wealthier you.
Sweatcoin is a free app which rewards your daily steps with a new-generation currency you can spend on cool products, donate to charity or convert into crypto.
Why? Because when you look after your health, you benefit society. You are more productive. You help save $billions in healthcare. Your movement has value: you deserve a share in it.
I think we might see more of these fitness projects in the near future
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
April 29, 2022, 06:28:53 AM
Pages:
Jump to: