Pages:
Author

Topic: the benefits of kyc for bounty programs. - page 2. (Read 689 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 09:34:44 AM
there are literally no benefits for hunters.
multi acc users will use id pics from internet. yes, sometimes they will get detected but sometimes won't.
hence there will be only some little chances to get paid more as a fair bounty hunter

LOL only there is benefit for project owners and people whoever have the access for the bitcointalk bounty campaign sheets. If they wills to sell the email database to anyone it will be really worst part in the bounty program.
This is one of the reasons for the people mostly go with the side of good campaign. Since they are trustful people like yahoo in the campaign handling.
good point mate
I like yahoo too, but it is really difficult to get a place in his bounty campaigns

Yahoo Manager is very transparent and very good at calculating rewards and you experience difficulties in Yahoo gift programs located where, for example social media, articles, signatures.
September 26, 2018, 09:20:38 AM
multi acc users will use id pics from internet. yes, sometimes they will get detected but sometimes won't.
hence there will be only some little chances to get paid more as a fair bounty hunter

LOL only there is benefit for project owners and people whoever have the access for the bitcointalk bounty campaign sheets. If they wills to sell the email database to anyone it will be really worst part in the bounty program.
This is one of the reasons for the people mostly go with the side of good campaign. Since they are trustful people like yahoo in the campaign handling.

Yes, it's true, if I think Kyc has good benefits and there are also negative effects, bro, yes it is true that the yahoo manager is trusted and I often join the gift program
September 26, 2018, 08:03:37 AM
Know your customer-that's the main thing in the process of KYC, and I support the view that bounty hunters this procedure is not required. It is unfair to force the identification of the bounty participants, and even more so to deprive them of the right to remuneration in the failure of the kYC.

Your suggestion is absolutely correct, actually Kyc is not needed by the team from the project. many bountyhunters do not accept tokens because of kyc because they fear their identities are misused.

It's true, bro, so for now there are successful bounties and some fail, sometimes it looks like a bounty that will succeed and already uses Kyc, but a scam, some are like that. but it all depends on us alone.
Activity: 840
Merit: 262
September 25, 2018, 03:45:58 PM

good point mate
I like yahoo too, but it is really difficult to get a place in his bounty campaigns
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 25, 2018, 03:30:53 PM

Activity: 840
Merit: 262
September 25, 2018, 02:06:25 PM
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
September 25, 2018, 08:29:47 AM
Yea as others have said giving up your data for some junk 1 dollar airdrop is not work it it does not even reduce the amount of participants that much.
leading me to believe that if the airdrop is run right there are not many multi account holders 
Activity: 555
September 25, 2018, 07:56:27 AM
Know your customer-that's the main thing in the process of KYC, and I support the view that bounty hunters this procedure is not required. It is unfair to force the identification of the bounty participants, and even more so to deprive them of the right to remuneration in the failure of the kYC.

Your suggestion is absolutely correct, actually Kyc is not needed by the team from the project. many bountyhunters do not accept tokens because of kyc because they fear their identities are misused.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
September 25, 2018, 06:03:42 AM
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
September 24, 2018, 11:56:35 PM
Yes, it is true that parties from the bounty who have rules that can be changed at any time and I only realize that following a bounty that uses KYC is too much risk.
It's risky on the part of those people that are taking care of their identities. You don't have to think about too much of these bounties if you are regretting the possible tokens that you'll get.

Don't risk your identity for those tokens so be careful.

but all I think about is to get coins or tokens that have no price and have wasted a lot of time for KYC, this is very boring, but really your advice, bro, we have to be careful about choosing a bounty program.

As I've said if you are caring about of getting those tokens and you are willing to give your identity, it's your decision. You don't even have an assurance if those tokens will be worth someday.

You may wasted a lot of your time but you still have plenty of time to do some other things instead of regretting about those tokens that you never get because of KYC.
September 24, 2018, 09:42:51 AM
I want to ask about the KYC in the world of bounty, what is the benefit of kyc?
1. only for identity
2. reduce multi-account participants

I want to ask seniors who have long been in the bounty world because I am still a newbie. Please enlighten me. thank you
If KYC is for bounty, I think they are removing multiple accounts from the bounty hunter. Now I think KYC is absolutely necessary for the bounty because there are too many people using multiple accounts to cheat

if only multi accounts I strongly agree whether multi accounts are strictly prohibited in the gift program, bro. but if I think the bounty program must use KYC, there are benefits and there are also negative effects
September 24, 2018, 09:35:51 AM
Yes, it is true that parties from the bounty who have rules that can be changed at any time and I only realize that following a bounty that uses KYC is too much risk.
It's risky on the part of those people that are taking care of their identities. You don't have to think about too much of these bounties if you are regretting the possible tokens that you'll get.

but all I think about is to get coins or tokens that have no price and have wasted a lot of time for KYC, this is very boring, but really your advice, bro, we have to be careful about choosing a bounty program.
September 24, 2018, 02:45:07 AM

Activity: 925
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 05:36:25 PM
I want to ask about the KYC in the world of bounty, what is the benefit of kyc?
1. only for identity
2. reduce multi-account participants

I want to ask seniors who have long been in the bounty world because I am still a newbie. Please enlighten me. thank you
If KYC is for bounty, I think they are removing multiple accounts from the bounty hunter. Now I think KYC is absolutely necessary for the bounty because there are too many people using multiple accounts to cheat
September 23, 2018, 09:02:03 AM
There should exist kyc for bounty hunters because of minimizing the cheating of greedy bounty hunters and increasing fairness for bounty hunters.
This is the part of it but giving your identity for those tokens isn't really worth it.

Your identity can be used to some other things but whomever you'll give it so its better to keep your identity safe and sound than to entrust it to them. But if you are a die hard bounty hunter, its your choice.
These things should really be put up on our mind why would really risk up our own identity for a token which doesn't really have any value in the market?As we all know on initial phase where tokens doesn't have a significant price.If you give your details and then end up on holding a garbage coin then it would really be a disastrous thing for you since you didn't gain nothing but all garbage.So no to KYC.
Looking at different sides, I can say that its not worth to put your identity to any of these verification process of any bounty. But the participant has its own discretion and if you guys are bounty hunters remember that there's a limitation for it.

Before things would go terrible when someone used your identity, you can't stop thinking that its your own fault for passing your valid ID in exchange for those tokens that's really have no market value.

So, sometimes we don't know from the start that I participated in Bounty with KYC, so yesterday I joined the gift from the beginning, there was no information about KYC, after the prize was finished there was information about filling in data and photos to receive tokens, bro. if I knew from the beginning I had to use KYC, I didn't join the gift
They are changing the rules at first if you joined a bounty and there are no words included that says its a KYC required bounty then would you join them from the beginning? I don't think so.

That's why they are including also another rule that they have the right to change whatever rules they would like to add.

September 22, 2018, 01:55:36 PM
There should exist kyc for bounty hunters because of minimizing the cheating of greedy bounty hunters and increasing fairness for bounty hunters.
This is the part of it but giving your identity for those tokens isn't really worth it.

Your identity can be used to some other things but whomever you'll give it so its better to keep your identity safe and sound than to entrust it to them. But if you are a die hard bounty hunter, its your choice.
These things should really be put up on our mind why would really risk up our own identity for a token which doesn't really have any value in the market?As we all know on initial phase where tokens doesn't have a significant price.If you give your details and then end up on holding a garbage coin then it would really be a disastrous thing for you since you didn't gain nothing but all garbage.So no to KYC.
Looking at different sides, I can say that its not worth to put your identity to any of these verification process of any bounty. But the participant has its own discretion and if you guys are bounty hunters remember that there's a limitation for it.

Before things would go terrible when someone used your identity, you can't stop thinking that its your own fault for passing your valid ID in exchange for those tokens that's really have no market value.

So, sometimes we don't know from the start that I participated in Bounty with KYC, so yesterday I joined the gift from the beginning, there was no information about KYC, after the prize was finished there was information about filling in data and photos to receive tokens, bro. if I knew from the beginning I had to use KYC, I didn't join the gift
They are changing the rules at first if you joined a bounty and there are no words included that says its a KYC required bounty then would you join them from the beginning? I don't think so.

That's why they are including also another rule that they have the right to change whatever rules they would like to add.
September 22, 2018, 10:38:47 AM
bounties shouldnt have an age limit because it is anonymous

I disagree with this statement. Do you really think that minors should
spend their time with bounty campaigns? In my opinion they should either
socialize with friends, enjoy their childhood or focus on getting a good
education. A good education and a happy childhood will bring them more
in the long-term than a few (mostly worthless) tokens for participating
in a bounty campaign.

I also can´t believe that you suggest minors to sign up using fake data.
Get an education instead of participating in bounty campaigns using fake
data!

It is true, bro, if a little boy has to go to school and seek knowledge not to be bountyhunter, but now the fifteen-year-old is already familiar with the internet, especially information technology is developing very fast, if I think that being a bounty hunter is now an adult and a teenager who already knows about cryptocurrency science
September 22, 2018, 10:31:19 AM

September 22, 2018, 10:17:59 AM
KYC for bounty?

It shouldnt really be there on the very first place because bounty hunters are not investors which would really need up to pass documentations.It might really have some advantages to limit
or block those cheaters or multi-accounts but it isnt really an appropriate thing to be mandated.

Definitely. It shouldn't be there in the first place because doing KYC is only for the ones who would be investing in the project but not for those who would do the marketing for them. If it can do anything, then it would just be to confirm the identities of the people who are participating in the campaign and reduce the number of participants.

This is correct, but in bounties it's not the small amount of money why you cant be charged for money laundering, it's because you didn't invest any money so there is nothing to be "laundered". KYC for bounty, pure scam!

I saw one post before about someone selling the KYC of the people and it's not cheap. Those scammers are just taking advantage of the YC going on in legit projects that's why they are asking for KYC as well and then sell it for a profit. If they can collect for 1000 people and sell it for $10 each then they can have $10,000 easily. I just don't participate in bounties asking for KYC.

very big effect of kyc well, I just found out that KYC identity can be bought and sold by irresponsible people who are thirsty for money, thank you, bro for the info, and I want to be more careful
Activity: 658
Merit: 282
September 21, 2018, 08:15:28 AM
bounties shouldnt have an age limit because it is anonymous

I disagree with this statement. Do you really think that minors should
spend their time with bounty campaigns? In my opinion they should either
socialize with friends, enjoy their childhood or focus on getting a good
education. A good education and a happy childhood will bring them more
in the long-term than a few (mostly worthless) tokens for participating
in a bounty campaign.

I also can´t believe that you suggest minors to sign up using fake data.
Get an education instead of participating in bounty campaigns using fake
data!
Pages:
Jump to: