Pages:
Author

Topic: The best 2021 shittoken on BNB - page 2. (Read 201 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 49
Binance #Smart World Global Token
December 26, 2021, 11:46:28 PM

No doubt there are many scam projects using the BSC network and it can because of the easy access plus BSC has become the preferred choice of many people because of the more acceptable transaction fees involved...and since there are now many people who are into BSC and holding BNB these people have become the target of scams and frauds. We also have to remember that the same thing happened before in Ethereum especially in 2017 when ICOs came into the scene only many of them to just fly away and evaporate.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
December 26, 2021, 07:41:46 PM
I think that the tokens on binance are 99,9% scam, and I recommend to be careful also to usdc; here I have made a selection of the worst 5. who will win?
I also want to know your reason for saying all the tokens went bad because you said 99.9% fraud on Binance while Binance users are already very large and the profits to be made on the exchange are also extraordinary.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
December 26, 2021, 07:23:59 PM
I think that the tokens on binance are 99,9% scam, and I recommend to be careful also to usdc; here I have made a selection of the worst 5. who will win?

Binance smart chain = meme shit scam token generators. Most of shit scam tokens were going to the binance smartchain as ethereum has non sense fees and it can be used only the big traders that can afford to pay the non sense fees.

So many scammers are poor people who was always scamming others and steal money from others pocket. The worst shit scam token must be nominated for squid game cash. This token didn't let any one to sell their own tokens and developers are locking all of liquidity that already provided and it can't be taken back again.

I think that there must not be a nomination for the worst one as they are worst shit tokens and they are all in the same level. Shit tokens are the worst and that's enough to explain all of them in one sentences.
Activity: 813
Merit: 65
December 26, 2021, 01:03:12 PM
Pages:
Jump to: