Pages:
Author

Topic: the best 3 new exchanges in 2018 - page 2. (Read 14168 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
April 02, 2019, 08:18:44 AM
I believe that the best exchanges are still Huobi, Binance and Kucoin. They are the most user friendly exchanges and have an outstanding image, but this thing with IEOs where nobody can get even a small pack of tokens is bothering me.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
April 02, 2019, 08:18:02 AM
Now I use Binance. As for me, it is the most convenient and demanded exchange. I used to use Coinbase, but since they have very poor technical support, I refused it.
Binance, many use Binance and they are comfortable using it.
but it also depends on taste, because everyone has their own tastes.
everything of course has weaknesses and strengths so you think well which one you think is comfortable and safe.

Most people are interested in using Binance because it brings them profit and Binance has a very good customer management policy so asset security for investors is always a top priority. I think Binance has been growing strongly in recent months because their IEO projects are very profitable and make investors always feel excited whenever Binance releases a new project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
♦♦♦♦♦
April 02, 2019, 08:15:42 AM
how about 2019?
you think there is another exchange better than binance? or maybe the same level as binance?
binance lately become more user friendly and more easy to use
10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
April 02, 2019, 07:52:29 AM
Now I use Binance. As for me, it is the most convenient and demanded exchange. I used to use Coinbase, but since they have very poor technical support, I refused it.
Binance has a very user-friendly interface and good technical support, but I no longer like this exchange when IEO started
Activity: 313
April 02, 2019, 07:43:42 AM
Binance, many use Binance and they are comfortable using it.
but it also depends on taste, because everyone has their own tastes.
everything of course has weaknesses and strengths so you think well which one you think is comfortable and safe.

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
April 02, 2019, 07:42:54 AM
nowadays there are so many exchanges in circulation, if we look at some of reviews, there are already thousands of exchanges, I want to ask you all, what are the best 3 new exchanges in 2018?

Three popular exchanges of this year are:

i)  Coinbase

ii) LocalBitcoins &

iii) GDAX
I don't know why you would class the bolded above an exchange. Think it should be treated as EX-change (a place to exchange Bitcoin for Fiat) and not one having several cryptos for buying and selling.

Besides, whether old or new, I am more comfortable with Binance exchange. Nothing short of that.
Activity: 509
April 02, 2019, 07:26:25 AM
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
April 02, 2019, 07:13:55 AM
My 3 exchanges are:
Binance
Bibox
Coinex
Activity: 276
Merit: 1
April 01, 2019, 09:40:48 AM
There are many exchanges which are good and bad as well. But I think Binance,  Bittrex and KuCoin are more good exchanges. They are also more professional and competitive.
Here I want to ask you all guys. Please do not deposit in any exchange without reviewing it. First of all you need to research about exchanges you are going to deposit. I have heard that one exchange, BiteBTC, is scamming investors. So please choose only good exchanges. Some exchanges offer high profit only to attract investors and cheat. So do not get cheated.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 11, 2018, 10:14:01 AM
Mercatox because has a low fee, binance because has big volume trading and idex because good decentralized exchange
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
October 11, 2018, 10:13:05 AM
Earlier in the list of my favorite stock exchanges there was a bitfinex exchange, but now the exchange has problems, not only that the news background has been awful for the last week, so even today the exchange has suspended deposits of fiat currencies.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 10:07:07 AM
I am a supporter of decentralization, so I try to choose decentralized exchanges, such as IDEX or EtherDelta, I hope that an exchange like OAX will appear very soon, it will have to become decentralized.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 11, 2018, 10:02:55 AM
idex and bancor stole my attention this year, I chose it because this decentralized exchange was an alternative choice for the first destination the developer listed his token, because we know popular exchanges are a difficult place for new tokens.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
October 11, 2018, 09:25:03 AM
I always using bittrex, binance and coinbase. And I've never had a problem with these 3 exchange platforms. Becuase of that i did not research the other exchanges so much. So i am not sure this three exchanges are the best in the market.
Activity: 266
October 11, 2018, 07:24:46 AM
I'm very appreciate Idex, Cobinhood and Binance. For me they are very useful, with a great user-friendly interface and high day volume trading.
Activity: 173
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 11, 2018, 07:21:11 AM
Bittrex and Binance are on the top and others are not worthy to say about them here. I like these two platforms because I am sure in their security and confidence.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 09:59:50 AM
I've heard many good things about Binance. It is a quite young cryptocurrency website which has already gained enourmous popularity. But actually, I don't understand why you're looking specifically for the best new exchanges. I think, it's better to look for reliable and time-proven websites like CEX (https://cex.io/). The new one might not be that secure.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
October 09, 2018, 03:53:26 AM
nowadays there are so many exchanges in circulation, if we look at some of reviews, there are already thousands of exchanges, I want to ask you all, what are the best 3 new exchanges in 2018?
This year, I liked only 2 original exchanges - this is LIQNET which combines orders from various exchanges and Radex - the first decentralized exchange for ERC223 tokens. Moreover, I liked the Radex project so much that I invested a bit of Ethereum in it, and I invest very rarely and only in very worthwhile projects.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
October 08, 2018, 04:21:52 AM

I only have to exchange, Hitbtc and Mercatox. For me those exchange is enough to support my activity and even sometimes I get delay in 24 hours will fix with right data. I'm not swing trader but only small trader and use exchange with many coins list and simple rules is very important. Using too much exchanges is not good but only have one is disaster.
Activity: 190
October 08, 2018, 04:13:39 AM
I don't like new exchanges because I need in time to understand are they suitable or not. It is better than to lose money on the new platform without knowledge.
Pages:
Jump to: