Pages:
Author

Topic: The best advises to the Newbie - page 3. (Read 2210 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 12:11:35 AM
I think the sincere advice for the newbie is:
1. Study the video youtube sharing on how to trade coin and trade coin with small amount to practice psychology when trade.
2. Engage in bounty campaigns and airdrops to earn free tokens.

I can agree with this.
Activity: 135
May 27, 2018, 01:11:06 PM
hi thanks for such advise for us newbie, keep trying to get these books and read them to make myself more able enough for this field thanks again dear...
Activity: 78
July 15, 2018, 11:45:07 AM
I think the sincere advice for the newbie is:
1. Study the video youtube sharing on how to trade coin and trade coin with small amount to practice psychology when trade.
2. Engage in bounty campaigns and airdrops to earn free tokens.
Activity: 154
May 16, 2018, 07:21:10 PM
Thanks you for giving advices and suggestions for the beginner like me.Reading and watching vidoes about crypto will help a lot for us new in crypto world.
Activity: 15
July 06, 2018, 12:01:27 PM
Hi there!

A really great exchange I've found for beginners trading is Covesting.

Covesting (https://covesting.io/) is a new exchange and trading platform, that leverages all the highest grade essentials you expect from the best exchanges, but they've made it much more intuitive and easier to use.  Additionally as a novice you can copy-trade and partner with experienced traders while your learning.  Some traders will offer their portfolio and success rate so that you can see and decide whether or not to copy their trades.  The site also has a ton of additional tools and features to educate users.  There is a section called "crypto intelligence", where you can find expert tips, trade ideas, latest relevant news and articles, as well as educational resources and technical analysis lessons.  I believe they will be introducing a podcast also.

If you're a little apprehensive about the safety and security, this platform is DLT licensed - registered under Gibraltar jurisdiction which follows the most rigorous KYC policies.  Assets are protected by the majority funds being held in cold storage, meaning only the necessary funds are accessible for immediate transactions. There is also 24/7 online support for any quires you may have while starting out.  

As you develop your trading skills, you can then decide (if you wish) to share your trades and gain followers so that you may benefit an additional 18% profit - per follower from your successes and gained knowledge. So, not only is it great for beginners, but the professional traders and everyone in between. The platform is so new that it's currently in is beta version, however is due to launch this quarter.  Basic functionality is usable now, and is a great opportunity to prepare for the official launch.  

Anyway, that's my tip for getting started with trading. I believe it's the most secure, educational and performance enhancing way to learn and grow that I've seen so far.

Enjoy and best if luck!
Activity: 91
Merit: 12
May 16, 2018, 06:47:10 PM
Activity: 114
July 06, 2018, 01:59:46 AM
Let me just start by saying, this is all very high risk. Don’t invest what you can’t afford to lose. i think first work is search google  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 126
July 06, 2018, 01:57:11 AM
Neevr invest in any ponzi schemes such as MLM model. Never try to trading. Only hold and watch.
Activity: 196
July 06, 2018, 12:28:32 AM
Thanks very much for this info. Just getting into it so looking forward to learning more!
I read with great interest. Thanks for the enlightenment and the explanatory and detailed presentation. I learned a lot of useful things.
Activity: 442
Merit: 11
May 16, 2018, 11:50:50 AM
   Hello everybody !  I myself am a beginner and at this stage I can advise the beginner, carefully read and collect the information you need personally.  Good luck !!!
Activity: 235
Merit: 2
June 01, 2018, 04:08:05 AM
The very first thing you need to do is learn about the basics of cryptocurrency market. The market is very complex and complicated. You can lose evertyhing if you are not ready. So, do yourself a big favour and learn what you want to do.
EQI
Activity: 25
May 29, 2018, 04:04:06 AM
This post for beginners in blockchain, cryptocurrency, mining.

At first you need to read these books:
1)Nathaniel Popper - "Digital Gold" (the history of bitcoin)
2)Don Tapscott - "Blockchain Revolution: How the Technology Behind Bitcoin Is Changing Money, Business, and the World"
3)Andreas M. Antonopoulos - "Mastering Bitcoin: Unlocking Digital Cryptocurrencies"
4)Abraham K White - "Cryptocurrency: Mining, Investing and Trading in Blockchain, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Dash, Dogecoin, Emercoin, Putincoin, Auroracoin and others (Fintech)"
5)Christian Newman - "Bitcoin From Beginner To Expert: The Ultimate Guide To Cryptocurrency And Blockchain Technology"

Watch these videos (all are free in Youtube):
1)How Bitcoin Works Under the Hood
2)How the blockchain is changing money and business | Don Tapscott
3)How the blockchain will radically transform the economy | Bettina Warburg

Go to the conference, find friends who interested in this theme as you!

Read more in this forum and ask if you dont understand something !!!

I've been looking for references! Reading a book is the best way to get started because books have direction and usually have proper topic progression.

Thank you very much for sharing your recommendations!!
Activity: 140
May 28, 2018, 02:14:56 PM
I have benefits that i get from this forum i love to read to educate myself
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 04:04:38 PM
Best advice is:

1 Do your research
2. Do some bounty hunting as you won't be losing any of your own money
3. When you have some funds, take part in ICOs
4. Stay safe, get cold storage for your crypto and have Metamask for accessing MEW
5. Keep your computer clean - don't visit dubious sites
6. Help others out without being taken advantage of
7. Learn and continue to improve
8. And,oh enjoy the ride :-)
Activity: 52
May 16, 2018, 08:43:46 AM
good advise Cheesy 좋은 글 정말 감사합니다
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
May 16, 2018, 01:03:54 PM
Yes Digital Gold is an excellent book to get started with for sure.

Plenty of great information on this forum, after all it was started by Satoshi himself!

Best advice for newbies, don't leave your digital gold on the net or any exchange, but HODL it in a paper wallet or hardware wallet such as Trezor.

If you buy anything in here with BTC always use escrow! Better safe than sorry!

brand new
Activity: 0
May 16, 2018, 08:42:37 AM
Thanks very much for this info. Just getting into it so looking forward to learning more!
Activity: 40
May 16, 2018, 12:30:18 PM
Really thanks for sharing this advice. I read and enjoyed it. I hope everyone read it seriously
Activity: 8
May 16, 2018, 11:07:13 AM
I?ll try to read and watch all of these. I hope I?ll learn a lot from those resources. I?ll get back to this thread when I?m done.
Activity: 11
May 16, 2018, 08:55:26 AM
Thanks for suggestion here guys. What I am doing now is reading a lot of material with topic of Blockchain and Crypto. I need to understand first the very foundation of it. That is what I am doing right now. I never think of investing so early in the market as of now. Learning first before action.
Pages:
Jump to: