Pages:
Author

Topic: The best altcoins when the bull coming - page 2. (Read 570 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 09, 2018, 08:55:35 AM
hi guys,, in my opinion ADA and EOS will be the best altcoins when the bull come back to crypto market
i believe with both altcoins, because strong community behind and active dev team is the main reason why i choose both alt..

how about you guys ?
Every altcoins has unique application to the community which will give them the boost for their respective prices and when it comes to bull run those who has better product and strong community will skyrocket in mooning. I will wish ethereum and tron will make it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
December 09, 2018, 06:08:59 AM
Everyone has their own assessment of cryptocurrency which will make it get profit when market recover. Likewise with me, I chose ETH for altcoin that we can make shields when the bull market comes, this time the price of ETH is very low at less than $ 100, maybe by buying a large amount of it will make me get a lot of profit when market recover.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
December 09, 2018, 05:41:38 AM
I think I will continue to believe in altcoin ethereum, because ethereum coins are good and many projects from ICO use the ethereum platform.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
December 09, 2018, 05:38:34 AM
the best altcoin when bull moments occur, maybe the best is all altcoins because when the bull run occurs, the price of bitcoin rises and the price of bitcoin will increase the altcoin price.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
December 09, 2018, 04:16:45 AM
I think that many top Altcoins are now in a very bad position due to a correction in the market and this means that they are very good to buy now
Activity: 597
December 09, 2018, 04:15:14 AM
I agree with you only for ADA but I don't think EOS will be able to show its performance. You should take Ripple and Ethereum also both coins have good potential as like as ADA. According to my opinion ADA, Ripple, and Ethereum will be the best altcoins to the next bull run.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
December 09, 2018, 03:56:18 AM
i think it is not possible to know which coin is going to get pumped the most in the altcoin market when the pumping season starts.

it is usually surprising too because most of the times a new coin comes along that takes the market by the storm and is pumped for at least half a year to 2 years and takes the top ranking position below bitcoin at #2.
Activity: 280
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
December 09, 2018, 03:54:43 AM
No coin can make you profit, even if you hold them for a long time, but the market is falling down may not increase anymore.
Activity: 506
December 08, 2018, 11:19:13 PM
hi guys,, in my opinion ADA and EOS will be the best altcoins when the bull come back to crypto market
i believe with both altcoins, because strong community behind and active dev team is the main reason why i choose both alt..

how about you guys ?

I think the best altcoins are ranked in the best 10 and that depends on the trust of each particular coin to choose and invest, because maybe someone likes EOS then he will choose EOS for investment or Ethereum.

Then it will be difficult if categorized the best coins for investment because 10 altcoins have the opportunity for bullrun, as well as the altcoins below.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
December 08, 2018, 10:36:32 PM
Good day! I still believe ETH will recover and stay on top 2 at coinmarketcap list again. I'll also go for TRX and XRP. If you have funds, accumulate as much as you can while prices are low.

yep, i also believe in ethereum
but the price of EOS and ADA is cheaper than ethereum,,
so i decied to buy ADA and EOS first, about 50% from my capital then another 50% i use to buy ethereum and others potential altcoins,,
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
December 08, 2018, 07:49:51 PM
I like eos but the most best altcoins that are increase very high is the ethereum. Because as far as we know ethereum is possible to become king in the future. But better to have eos because that coin is also potential.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
December 08, 2018, 07:43:05 PM
It is uncertain on what's the best altcoin that will be the best when the bull starts to come back.

Every altcoin can surprise us with its comeback, I'm considering Ethereum and the best coin and has the potential to grow when bulls come.
in my opinion the risk in investing is indeed like that confidence and patience are the main capital in investing with crypto currencies that we believe in
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
December 08, 2018, 06:59:12 PM

how about you guys ?

I am not against you choosing ADA and EOS
Both have potential to grow their value in the market
But people have an own choices what coins they want to invest for the next bull run
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
December 08, 2018, 06:42:33 PM

how about you guys ?

why not ethereum, buddy??
100% i believe with ethereum,,
when the bull coming ethereum price will explode first and replacing XRP as the best altcoins at this moment

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
December 08, 2018, 06:36:35 PM
Good day! I still believe ETH will recover and stay on top 2 at coinmarketcap list again. I'll also go for TRX and XRP. If you have funds, accumulate as much as you can while prices are low.
Activity: 406
December 08, 2018, 06:10:28 PM
ADA and EOS are good altcoins but not good enough to become the best altcoins. IMO, I believe ETH and XRP are still the best altcoin and they also are altcoins will give biggest return for holders and investors whom can wait until the bull run happen.
Activity: 462
December 08, 2018, 03:02:24 PM
i think all coin will surprise us when the bullrun coming, not just EOS and ADA.
all coin will fly, but the question is when? i dont think that will come this year, even if SEC approve ETF.
market will recovery but not soon, maybe 1 or 2 year again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
December 08, 2018, 02:20:09 PM
I am loading up on ADA, this will be a 3 fig project one day. Also buying NEO as i think it will do well, Also HPB and NEXO. ALso a few ICOS like media protocol and OEL when they are ready, they will do well
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
December 08, 2018, 02:01:33 PM
Most good and top ranked altcoins will do well when the bull comes as well as the many altcoins newly added to coinbase.
Activity: 108
Merit: 6
December 08, 2018, 01:47:28 PM
There won't be another bull run.  It's game over, there are no more greater fools left to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: