Pages:
Author

Topic: The Best Bitcoin Faucet List On The Planet - page 2. (Read 1560 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Can you back up the claim of being best?  How much do you earn in 10 minutes, hour, etc (and on average ofourse).

There is just a lot of options on faucets list want to know why this one is better.
All faucets listed are tested for viruses graded best payouts and fun to do
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
I seen a few shity faucets on there so i don't think this is the best list ever.
legendary
Activity: 1456
There are already tons of faucet lists out here. Some like landofbitcoin.com is having more users because they had almost all working faucets on their list (but they are like collapsing).
BTW, why don't this in the 'Service Announcement' board?

It should go there..... but a lot put it here hoping for new people to try faucets through them.

I wish faucets had their own forum, it's a compation between those running lists and rotaters.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
There are already tons of faucet lists out here. Some like landofbitcoin.com is having more users because they had almost all working faucets on their list (but they are like collapsing).
BTW, why don't this in the 'Service Announcement' board?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Can you back up the claim of being best?  How much do you earn in 10 minutes, hour, etc (and on average ofourse).

There is just a lot of options on faucets list want to know why this one is better.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: