Pages:
Author

Topic: The BEST BOOKS to learn how to invest in crypto? - page 2. (Read 346 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
I didn't learn any books to invest on crypto currencies particularly but I read rich dad and poor dad by Robert Kioski which game me good understanding about investment and the economical system around us.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
To learn to invest and to know what can be expected from this market, what books do you recommend that you have had success investing?  Grin

Hi Nastaverba,

We wrote a book on how to trade Bitcoin and crypto. Hope it helps you find success Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
in my opinion knowing or learning to invest in the world of crypto is not necessarily always from the book, I learn from google myself, we can search anything about investment in kriypto world through google, and we also can learn and talk from Bitcoin group all about Bitcoin,
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I've never seen and find a book about crypto. I only learn by asking questions and ask people in the world of crypto. In addition I also learn on youtube for trading. I will search on google if my question is not answered by the seniors. And don't forget to learn with your mistakes also that's you have to remember.
Activity: 98
Merit: 14
I think there is no book about crypto tradings yet. But there are many books about investing you can look for it in the book store. But I suggest that you look for the internetand read it instead of buying books. I think investopedia is a good site to learn about investing. well, its a matter of where you are comfortable at..
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
To learn to invest and to know what can be expected from this market, what books do you recommend that you have had success investing?  Grin

I never use book to learn this kind of cryptocurrency investment.
I only learn from this forum, google and more in youtube. I learn all by myself so i think learning from those sites is recommended. Withouth book we can still understand how to trade in crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
No book is going to be able to help you out here, you're going to have to take a tad bit of money (watch some free videos) And see what you can learn with that, read some whitepapers do some normal fundamental analysis of ICO's and coins and then you're going to be able to invest.

And trust me, you're going to lose some money at first -- and that's normal. But just keep working and grinding.
Activity: 258
Merit: 104
don't look for crypto specific books. there aren't very many of them. look for books about how minds work for all markets. all markets ultimately involve people and they all behave the same.
start here - https://www.investopedia.com/articles/trading/09/legendary-trader-jesse-livermore.asp

The problem is that most people in here are always looking for books of "cryptos" or something related to that.. But there aren't any yet.. Just take a look over the ones for forex and you will have an "idea" of how to trade, if you pay attention to them.
Activity: 8
The market trading info is good - but for analysis of ICOs and crypto techs, it is less like stocks and more like VC or Angel analysis so you could look for books on that...
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
don't look for crypto specific books. there aren't very many of them. look for books about how minds work for all markets. all markets ultimately involve people and they all behave the same.

start here - https://www.investopedia.com/articles/trading/09/legendary-trader-jesse-livermore.asp
Activity: 8
There's no books yet - too new and even if there were, it would be out of date when it was published, turnaround for book publishing is about 12 months - some of the on demand publishers are faster but generally lower quality because of a lower barrier of entry.

I'm a former tech writer so know the industry.

Until things stabilize which could be years - you will have to just rely on the google and youtube...

And of course bitcointalk...  Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
Never heard of that kind of book, if ever there is I would really love also to read it. Smiley
I guess being a successful investor will not depend on the book, although you will learn also from it by reading but, the best thing you can learned is when you do it and have the experienced on joining in some projects. For short, experience is the one who will teach you about that.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
To learn to invest and to know what can be expected from this market, what books do you recommend that you have had success investing?  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: