Pages:
Author

Topic: The best crypto projects created in 2018-2019? - page 2. (Read 733 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
To be honest, I have not seen any good altcoins created this year so far. There are a few altcoin IEOs in the Binance exchange that are rated very well, but until the end, those altcoins like thousands of other altcoins, were created just for pumping and dumping.

It's because crypto has no new investors and the old investors are leaving behind due to too many scams. The one who buy the IEO projects coins are just the one who aiming for quick profits and not supporting the project at all. They just selling in profits and wait for next project to gain another profits.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
if the project is held on bitcointalk from the sales period (IEO) until it has finished successfully (there is ANN & Bounty thread information), I think I am not found a best crypto project. but there is a new project outside of bitcointalk and it's good, all I know is one crypto project, that is Klaytn Kakaotalk (KLAY). the price is currently quite stable, it doesn't get dumped like most crypto projects in general. I think Klay is best crypto project. these are all my personal opinions, other people might be different from me.

Klaytn  : https://www.klaytn.com/

Market at Upbit
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/klay#markets
too bad that I missed this moment. the information exploded on social media, and unfortunately, this project did not have a bounty, only airdrop on upbit if I'm not mistaken. Well, this is one of the projects that really make people gain profits whether it's from investors, or supporters like airdrop, and others.
however, this is also one of the good projects this year. I think a project that has a relationship with this project will be a project worth considering in the future.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
if the project is held on bitcointalk from the sales period (IEO) until it has finished successfully (there is ANN & Bounty thread information), I think I am not found a best crypto project. but there is a new project outside of bitcointalk and it's good, all I know is one crypto project, that is Klaytn Kakaotalk (KLAY). the price is currently quite stable, it doesn't get dumped like most crypto projects in general. I think Klay is best crypto project. these are all my personal opinions, other people might be different from me.

Klaytn  : https://www.klaytn.com/

Market at Upbit
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/klay#markets
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
To be honest, I have not seen any good altcoins created this year so far. There are a few altcoin IEOs in the Binance exchange that are rated very well, but until the end, those altcoins like thousands of other altcoins, were created just for pumping and dumping.

Absolutely agreed.

And to take it a level further, I don't even think that the majority of IEOs that are conducted on Binance is that good to begin with. They are simply using the liquidity and attraction of Binance as a middleman to again, raise funds for their own benefit, as opposed to having any actual roadmap for development.

It's a tough year for crypto in general for sure but at least a lot of these crap projects are being flushed right out of the ecosystem.

Well atleast they managed to show off that they can be listed on big exchange and for sure binance scan their IEO entrants before allowing them to run on there platform. But don't think I'm supporting them it's just those project who land on binance IEO is little relevant for now compare to others where they cannot even get a decent exchange to move their project up.
Activity: 952
Merit: 513

Absolutely agreed.

And to take it a level further, I don't even think that the majority of IEOs that are conducted on Binance is that good to begin with. They are simply using the liquidity and attraction of Binance as a middleman to again, raise funds for their own benefit, as opposed to having any actual roadmap for development.

It's a tough year for crypto in general for sure but at least a lot of these crap projects are being flushed right out of the ecosystem.
Activity: 664
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
some IEOs in binance are also experiencing problems with pricing. as you said they wait for pumps and dumps just like that. but when they see harmony they have active developers and a lot of updates they are working on. I think with a long project I'm sure there will be improvements in the future.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Activity: 952
Merit: 513
I actually don't think that any from this year will likely succeed in the long run.

Perhaps there will be outliers, perhaps there won't be. But this year can be characterised by an oversaturated alt market that is extremely hard for new projects to come in due to the fact that the hype has essentially died down, and a general lack of bullishness as well as an overwhelming weak alt market as mentioned.

A combination of these conditions, through no fault of the project's own, leads to a lack of popularity for any projects just starting out this year that will really hurt them in the long term as opposed to already established alts like ETH imo.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

Well, projects like that deserve appreciation. in fact, there are still many IEO coins made this year that have success not inferior to the two coins, such as the IEO that is in kucoin and hotbit, many successful IEO projects there. it's just that, I was amazed to see the two projects that I mentioned. unfortunately, I'm only involved in project harmony.
I also joined in the harmony project. investing in IEO binance and making me profit after IEO is complete. even though the price is currently bad. but I think the harmony project still has a large market growth potential. I'm waiting for the moment to buy it back. but I'm more interested in bitcoin now.
As far as the development that I follow, harmony and BitTorrent is a coin that appeared in 2018-2019 and made the world of crypto back in vigor. Well, to be honest, because of the two projects, I feel that IEO should be taken into account, especially for IEO in the popular market.

Hopefully these IEO planned projects will soon have an outstanding and remarkable outcome. And if everyone would love to be part of this journey, greater results will commence and generate better market approach. Once there's a nice tracks on every market, it's not hard for its different bodies to overcome all hindrances when it begun to start declining, because it's within the control of the system.
Well, projects like that deserve appreciation. in fact, there are still many IEO coins made this year that have success not inferior to the two coins, such as the IEO that is in kucoin and hotbit, many successful IEO projects there. it's just that, I was amazed to see the two projects that I mentioned. unfortunately, I'm only involved in project harmony.
Activity: 746
Merit: 502
Looking for advertising deal
CoinPoker has to be my favorite. They created a working product and are constantly improving on it. Bunch of known names behind it who do great job on promotion. It's the only ICO that resulted in something that I'm willing to use and am not afraid to and also do it with pleasure:) There you go guys, this is not sponsored, I really think they are great company Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Is there even a fantastically successful crypto project in 2018-2019? I cannot remember a single one. There were a few that made a name but I think they are not as successful compared to the ones that made it to the respected crypto projects in the years 2016 and 2017. I have heard about Harmony and it is quite successful. But it has not doubled its price yet unlike those old years when an admission on a good exchange is enough for a double growth in price.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
As far as the development that I follow, harmony and BitTorrent is a coin that appeared in 2018-2019 and made the world of crypto back in vigor. Well, to be honest, because of the two projects, I feel that IEO should be taken into account, especially for IEO in the popular market.

Bittorrent token is a token that is on the Tron network. I really don't see much coming of it unless something major happens with it. I just think that Bittorrent pretty much died a few years ago and no one really uses it much anymore. There needs to be a huge project built around the token for it to gain any traction I think. Right now, there's not really much use for it. Something like tipping the torrent creators with BTT would help and would be something I would like to see. I would donate a few BTT to the Ubuntu torrent makers.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

Hopefully these IEO planned projects will soon have an outstanding and remarkable outcome. And if everyone would love to be part of this journey, greater results will commence and generate better market approach. Once there's a nice tracks on every market, it's not hard for its different bodies to overcome all hindrances when it begun to start declining, because it's within the control of the system.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
   I participated in Tecra bounty this year. This is their official site https://tecracoin.io/. They are very active team,
and their sale is still ongoing. They had ICO and later IEO on LAToken exchange. You can mine Tecra with miners and with
CPU, you participate in project in various ways.
   They still didn't hit the exchanges, but I believe this project will be successful in long run!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
hmmm ...best ?  on hype sides , i guess matic is the best for it . heavy pump , then massive dump , and now , try hard to climb up to 0.02 usd .
but on strong sides , somehow i think tokoin is the best for it , the coins seems stable , although low dialy volume , but i guess , probably no one want to try to sell it, also the good news about this coins, soon they will listed on bitmax.
Activity: 812
@bitgov

I have created this account at the end of 2016 and have to stop to use it for a long time. Thanks for pointing out how to improve my reply instead of spamming in many replies, I will condense the information with a line next time.

I plan to personal my own BB signature in the coming weeks.

Have a great day ahead where you are. Smiley
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
@chesatochi

I don't know how your account is a Senior member, but for writing spam posts like here, you will be banned very quickly. Use 'quote' button, and copy text of one post to another. If you want to separate information, do so using this code:

Code:
[hr]

It creates line like this:

Also better change your signature, because you will be banned very fast for plagiarism

Sorry for off top guys
Activity: 812
I added the year 2018 to have more good projects to add to the list.
Pages:
Jump to: