Pages:
Author

Topic: The best daily price of Bitcoin to trade - page 2. (Read 782 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 100
Organic PR on Tier 1 media
October 12, 2017, 01:48:21 PM
BTC is getting more and more quickly so it's a bubble and it can become unbalanced at any time in the future so stay tuned and you can buy it for a low price.
yeah, you have to deal with a market bubble, stay focused on price and take you decision very carefully, try to work with patience rather then greediness, its your duty to stay focus and find low price point to buy bitcoin, otherwise it take long to make good profit.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
October 12, 2017, 01:15:53 PM
there are no exact place for buy order,
because everyday Bitcoin price will change,but for now it's a good time to buy it because we're in a bullrun.
indeed right now we're at the peak,
but remember,in the next few days later on we will face another split.
and many people will buy it until a few days before that split,there'll be another coin created based on Bitcoin.
lastly,do not believe what people/site say.do your own research,they can not guarantee your position because all that they can do is predicting based on their knowledge and their strategies
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
October 12, 2017, 12:42:31 PM
Hey,

Anyone knows the daily reasonable price to buy or sell the Bitcoin?

I've some money want to invest but the daily price change is annoying me. I don't know what price is reasonable? Then I found this website,

http://digicoinvalue.com/daily-price-forecast-btc-eth-20171012/

Looks like a good reference when you want to trade.

By the way, anyone can share how do you set the price to trade?
Bitcoin price is really unpredictable. Try to wait for the next hard fork because for sure a lot of people will sell their bitcoin and bitcoin price will dump. If bitcoin price dump that's the best time for you to buy bitcoin.
Bitcoin prices to date are still very difficult to predict. no one in the world can accurately estimate bitcoin prices. I assume that we should wait until the bitcoin price becomes more stable. never do any panic that can mess things up. so I recommend for all bitcoin users that selling bitcoin all at once is not the right thing. it can make things worse happen later.
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
October 12, 2017, 11:56:22 AM
Hey,

I've some money want to invest but the daily price change is annoying me. I don't know what price is reasonable? Then I found this website,

Bitcoin price is really unpredictable. Try to wait for the next hard fork because for sure a lot of people will sell their bitcoin and bitcoin price will dump. If bitcoin price dump that's the best time for you to buy bitcoin.
I agree with you the way you suggest is very good, but I am not sure fork this time bitcoin price will dump.
I think bitcoin price will not dump. It must be increase day by day, So traders are buy a bitcoin and wait for one to two week. It will be automatically increased.
All the trader are wish to buy more bitcoin in any time and also refer a daily chart analysis of bitcoin. It will help to buy best price of bitcoin.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
October 12, 2017, 10:19:56 AM
BTC is getting more and more quickly so it's a bubble and it can become unbalanced at any time in the future so stay tuned and you can buy it for a low price.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
October 12, 2017, 10:15:03 AM
Hey,

I agree with you the way you suggest is very good, but I am not sure fork this time bitcoin price will dump.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
October 12, 2017, 05:39:36 AM
Hey,

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
October 12, 2017, 04:55:43 AM
Hey,

First of all welcome to the Bitcoin forum, feel free to check the various boards for other similar discussions.
For obvious reasons the price of Bitcoin keeps changing because of supply and demand, the best way to gauge the price at a point of time being a day trader would be taking the average price of BTC on all renowned exchanges. With a few months of experience, you can start judging the price by yourself.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
October 12, 2017, 04:21:41 AM
Hey,

Pages:
Jump to: