Pages:
Author

Topic: The best Dex Exchange - page 5. (Read 1098 times)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
September 05, 2019, 08:00:36 AM
Try to look for reviews about this exchanges:

https://medium.com/@marcel.marcus.junior/volentix-a-decentralized-digital-assets-exchange-ece532f9d0e3

To be frank, I never heard about this platform before, so since I do trade on DEX, just maybe I could try it a try to see how it goes. I know that there are a lot DEX out there that I have used in the past. But sometimes I just wanted to try new one just to get a feel of it. This could be one in my radar unless someone tells me a good reason not to try it.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
September 05, 2019, 07:46:43 AM
We are using forkdelta, IDEX and Binance DEX right now. The Binance DEX is a really good one. Because you all know the Binance is the one of best exchange in the crypto market. That's why the Binace DEX can bring more volume. I think there are many more decentralized exchanges will come in the future.
Binance Dex is a new well-known decentralized exchange in the last 2 months and this is definitely a very good exchange for people to invest because the projects listed here have good trading volumes. Now the new trend is changing, but I believe that in the next few years decentralized exchange may be the number one option for everyone but to do that, Binance Dex must have a strategy to attract new customers
Activity: 243
Merit: 1
September 05, 2019, 07:39:39 AM
Definitely this one https://app.weidex.market/. And very soon an atomic swap widget will be released as well for trading between different blockchains.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
September 05, 2019, 07:30:11 AM
I have heard of volentix, but I have never tried DEX from volentix, because I am already comfortable using other DEX exchanges such as forkdelta, idex, and binance-dex, and for this time I will also try to learn about volentix, are they really feasible to use.
Of course, examine more on your own. Smiley
September 05, 2019, 07:28:36 AM
I was talking to several friends and i have noticed that today there is a trend towards Decentralized Exchange.And what we were impressed with the most decentralized exchanges.
The most advanced one, I would even say DEX of DEXes is Volentix, have you heard of them?
I heard Volentix last year, but are they running now? I've heard that their VTX tokens are in the EOS network, so Volentix is DEX for EOS tokens, correct?
At first, they are launching their token, VTX, on exchanges soon. They have many rewards, for example, they are winners of Neironix best crypto project 2019. And already 3 MVPs available, so this definitely matters, in my opinion
Activity: 742
Merit: 19
September 05, 2019, 06:58:16 AM
We are using forkdelta, IDEX and Binance DEX right now. The Binance DEX is a really good one. Because you all know the Binance is the one of best exchange in the crypto market. That's why the Binace DEX can bring more volume. I think there are many more decentralized exchanges will come in the future.
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
September 05, 2019, 06:42:18 AM
I was talking to several friends and i have noticed that today there is a trend towards Decentralized Exchange.And what we were impressed with the most decentralized exchanges.
The most advanced one, I would even say DEX of DEXes is Volentix, have you heard of them?

Sounds like you are promoting volentix project,anyways i helped promote their bounty but they end up not paying me my rewards,the best dex exchange i can guarantee is binance dex,its popularity is like no other,i'd rather go for a well popular trading platform than any new one
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
September 05, 2019, 06:33:41 AM
I heard Volentix last year, but are they running now? I've heard that their VTX tokens are in the EOS network, so Volentix is DEX for EOS tokens, correct?
Activity: 375
Merit: 10
September 05, 2019, 06:26:06 AM
Volentix I think they have a mature concept in the development of their tokens on DAE, I see Volentix as a new platform that uses Verto as a wallet, but I think Volentix Exchange still needs development to get to the best, like adopting ERC20 not just EOS platforms.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 05, 2019, 05:51:18 AM
I have heard of volentix, but I have never tried DEX from volentix, because I am already comfortable using other DEX exchanges such as forkdelta, idex, and binance-dex, and for this time I will also try to learn about volentix, are they really feasible to use.
September 05, 2019, 05:36:18 AM
I was talking to several friends and i have noticed that today there is a trend towards Decentralized Exchange.And i was impressed with the most decentralized exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: