Pages:
Author

Topic: the best exchange in the future - page 2. (Read 157 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
June 27, 2018, 07:57:01 PM
I also have this token I buy since from 32% discount since Im enticed with its project approach and adertisement.At first I doubted thinking maybe it is another hype type of coin but watching its advertisement in youtube is very enticing and professional, its purpose of one coin with four platform and at the same time an exchange platform which is now currently trading cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 07:52:49 PM
Trade.io is a trading platform with a view of democratizing the market. They have their own tokens , trade tokens, to benefit the holders. It offers trading over 120 different instruments.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 09:56:19 AM
In the future you would like to trade coin the most you want to invest in the ico to get shares from the program or you want to buy coins on the trading floor after this program ico i will choose  the best exchange in the future
Activity: 252
June 27, 2018, 09:50:36 AM
I think in future there are so many exchange launches and those exchanges will be the best. Because the use great technology for this reason transaction will occur in a short time.
Activity: 210
June 27, 2018, 12:40:19 AM
Undoubtedly the best exchange for the future is the crypto currency. People can be dependent to invest and work accordingly to make future profits on the crypto.
Activity: 48
June 25, 2018, 07:11:08 AM
How to apply for coins being listed there? What plans, how many coins will be listed on launch of exchange?
Activity: 6
June 25, 2018, 07:08:50 AM

1/ What makes the trade.io exchange different from the rest?

- trade.io differs from the cryptos exchange on the other hand simply because it brings real benefits to investors, investors are divided profitability transparency.

2.The benefits of signing up with trade.io?

- when registering with trade.io, you have 3 benefits:

+ low transaction fee

+ fast, confidential, 24/24 consultancy

+ divides profits from the overall profit of the whole project

3. Why you love trade.io?

- I love trade.io because it is the foundation of the future and I want to seize this good opportunity

refer:

- https://wn.nr/kPwSBX

- https://trade.io
Pages:
Jump to: