Pages:
Author

Topic: The best ICO and bounty here - page 2. (Read 357 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 06:52:42 AM
Friend, I was just looking for information about the bounty. Thanks. You helped with many understand.   
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”
May 16, 2018, 12:56:41 PM
Spreadsheets with the best bounty and ICO below

Every day I see how new topics are created and old topics are discussed. I am a new member of this forum, but for a couple of months I was already tired of seeing the same thing.
It seems to me that the 3 most popular questions are:

1) How to choose the right ICO/Bounty?
2) Which crypto currency is better to buy and when is it better to do it? What is your portfolio?
3) About merits

On the first question, I decided to give everyone a short and informative answer.
Here are some tables and sites where you can monitor the best ICO/Bounty and don't waste time looking for new ones. All these links have already been posted on the forum in different topics, I decided to put them together and give them to you.

ICO:

1) ICOreviews by ZAZ
And their site is http://icoreviews.net where you can find their social networks and join them.

2) TOP-7 ICO by top7ico production. In this spreadsheet collect top 7 ICO from world analysts. Inside the spreadsheet there are links to twitter and telegram where you can check the fresh tables.

3) TOP-15 ICO by cryptodiffer production. In this spreadsheet collect top 15 ICO from world analysts.

4) ICO Reviews by icodrops. In addition to assessments on the site, you will find statistics and information about ended, ongoing and upcoming ICO. I have been watching them since January 2018 and I want to say that the team has a high hit in ICO. The site has a bounty tab.

Those who are looking for excellent bounty companies i recommend see good ICO and check them for bounty.

Bounty:

1) New and current bounties with separation by managers

2) New and current bounties with separation by start dates

1 and 2 are different collections from different sources.

Stop asking questions and answering: you need to look at the team, you need to read the white paper, you need to look at their community, etc.
When you buy a car, you look at its external and internal state (body and technical part). So here is the same algorithm.

P.S. I did not know which section to better post this topic. Dear moderator, if I'm mistaken, move to the correct section.

Topic updated 30/05/2018
Pages:
Jump to: