Pages:
Author

Topic: The best investment advice for everyone this 2021 - page 6. (Read 1139 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 18
Investment advice should only be given by professionals although normal people, can also give their opinions based on their experiences and these opinions can only be taken as additional information for your analysis
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
It is good to see about new people are coming into the crypto world. But what makes me sometimes sad is that they really cannot adapt to the recent situation. Because commonly the newcomers will not pay attention o the top coins or even the good news, but only the result of the investment for big profits.
I personally prefer to pick the tops coins that have strong fundamentals, it is no matter for short or long-term investment.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
A lot of you guys make a very good point
I think you can always consult and analyze other peoples opinion as most times it can help shorten your research time. At the end of the day, you will be investing your money so its up to you to make the final decision and use your judgment on what to invest in
Yes, you're still in control of your money and decision.

But you can get insightful and meaningful suggestions from forums and that's why we're here. You only need to analyze which is good to take and which is bad that you just have to forget and ignore.

And good luck with whichever investment that you'll go and choose.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
A lot of you guys make a very good point
I think you can always consult and analyze other peoples opinion as most times it can help shorten your research time. At the end of the day, you will be investing your money so its up to you to make the final decision and use your judgment on what to invest in
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
Best investment advice 2021?

Invest in yourself and getting into IT or entertainment.. It's the only things I see having a future when the automation comes in hard over the next decade.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Do your own research

I dont think its smart to get crypto investment advice from forums most of us here dont know what we are saying and most of the advice you will get are going to be coming from other noobs just like you.

The Best advice i have is do your own research, if you dont understand it, dont invest in it, its better to miss out than to loose your money.

Remember investments are risky, so why trust other people's opinions to making investments that they aren't making with their own money?

Be smart
It is true about researching, it is what everyone must do. But about talking in forums, you'll never know who you are talking to and if someone answers you boldly with good answer, you can prove that not everyone is what you are thinking about.

There are decent answers and suggestions that will be given to you. But as someone who asks, you don't have to take everything that they say whether it's a good answer or suggestion.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
That's why so many people also join crypto market analysis or prediction groups. I saw some on social media. Everyone is free to look for asset references that he may not know when he starts to get bored with investing or trading assets that he often chooses.
every trader or investor has a favorite asset. When someone is bored with one asset, I think switching to another asset is one way.
the advice in crypto groups is actually very helpful. But as the OP said, the risk is greater because, with the investment that is done alone, no one will be responsible for the investment assets that we own.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Isn't reading posts and advice of various members here are part of the DYOR? I honestly step up forward and even improve my investment skills because I  have learned many useful advices and tools here in btt forum.

As we all know, investing always associated with "risk", it is also significant we know what we truly want. Whether to become as one of those long term investors, trader, etc. Just always keep in mind that what other's success or failures will be your fate, too. You go on your own way base on your own learnings and actions.
I read and follow other people views or comments to backup my own research before taking any investment measures rather than just following comments blindly, internet and this forum is awashed with a lot of resources and vital information pertaining to any crypto investment any body that wanted to embark on any investment  is just a matter of sitting down to strategize and device an investment plan and follow it judiciously and bear whatever risk that might arises from such an investment.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
Do your own research

I dont think its smart to get crypto investment advice from forums most of us here dont know what we are saying and most of the advice you will get are going to be coming from other noobs just like you.

The Best advice i have is do your own research, if you dont understand it, dont invest in it, its better to miss out than to loose your money.

Remember investments are risky, so why trust other people's opinions to making investments that they aren't making with their own money?

Be smart

Its like study brother, you need to make decision based on your own research. But you can gathering information from another research and combined it to your research.
So, its good if you want to listen to another, but dont make that thing your basic of any investment decision.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
Do your own research

Be smart

I agree with you, because people will not be able to know what will happen to cryptocurrency market and which altcoin prices will increase very high, so rather than we follow other people's advice to invest in altcoin whose prices do not necessarily increase, then it is better if we decide for ourselves which altcoin we want to invest, so that we are more confident about investing in these altcoin and sure if the price will definitely increase very high.
Activity: 812
Merit: 126
Do your own research

Be smart

But majority of us knows what we're saying and don't provide information just to simply said something for rewards. That's why there are ranks here, from newbies (less experience) to legendaries (pro) and it is up to you to choose which comment would you listen to. Comments/suggestions of members here or in other forums are just a piece of advice or suggestions and only those stupid ones will use one piece of information gathered here as a basis for investment. This is how it should work actually for me;
Code:
Piece of advice -------- Research ---------- Invest

and not like this;

Code:
Piece of advice ---------- Invest

"Carefully and smartly choose who you want to listen to" - as an addition to your advice.  Wink

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
Do your own research

Be smart
It is your money so your responsibility always, after investing you cannot blame anyone so the choice and decision to invest should be always your own and that should be based on careful research and analysis so if you follow all these steps and the investment still not performs it will not be your fault but usually carefully selected projects do perform well.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
Isn't reading posts and advice of various members here are part of the DYOR? I honestly step up forward and even improve my investment skills because I  have learned many useful advices and tools here in btt forum.

As we all know, investing always associated with "risk", it is also significant we know what we truly want. Whether to become as one of those long term investors, trader, etc. Just always keep in mind that what other's success or failures will be your fate, too. You go on your own way base on your own learnings and actions.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
Not all opinion are bad and not all members on this forum lacks knowledge and experience too, the thing is learn from others and apply your own knowledge, some opinions can be good and there is no hurt in just reading, do some research and make your own decision, it's way better than living in others shadow cos when mistakes comes you will feel it's because you listen to others
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
Accept other people's opinions, as long as we filter it first and do your own research so you don't get stuck several times, I'm sure everyone here also starts from ignorance and becomes a professional who can sort out what is good and what is less good to invest in.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
Do your own research

Be smart
Pages:
Jump to: