Pages:
Author

Topic: The best investment prediction for 2019? - page 2. (Read 15439 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
It seems that all printed USDT tokens go to Bitcoin. People are investing into Bitcoin because they are still afraid of investing into more risky altcoins, that means that no bull market started and Bitcoin still could fall to $8,500 level.
Activity: 889
Merit: 10
Hello Bitcointalkers,

Which coin will become the best investment asset in 2019?

Will there be another coin that is going to become as popular as BTC, XRP, and DASH?

Please share your opinions!  Cheesy

I only save a few coins like bitcoin, ethereum, BNB only. For me, the coin is very interesting to invest in the long and short term, I often do short term to take a little profit to earn every day
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
What we really want to know is if there will ever be a real altcoin boom again. Should we sell alts and just buy bitcoin. Most people have lost there btc because they bought altcoins.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Hello Bitcointalkers,

Will there be another coin that is going to become as popular as BTC, XRP, and DASH?

ETH, LTC, and BNB I suppose in 2019 will experience a very sharp price hike. I am sure if this coin will return successfully and will result in many advantages. For BNB, Of course, this is a new coin that has excellent potential in the market. So you do not hesitate to invest in BNB because this coin will be more promising.
Activity: 448
All of these predictions about BTC price were wrong!

Novogratz: Bitcoin Could 'Easily' Reach $40,000 in 2018

http://fortune.com/2017/11/27/bitcoin-michael-novogratz-40000/

"Bitcoin will reach $50,000 by end of year, says founder of bitcoin exchange"

https://bitcoinist.com/bitcoin-reach-50k-2018-500k-2024/

Experts: Each Bitcoin Could be Worth $60,000 by December 2018

https://futurism.com/experts-bitcoin-worth-60000-december-2018/

They are merely based on personal permutations and assumptions. Bitcoin price predictions have never gone down well with any analysts except for the obvious which is the fact that bitcoin will certainly be at table tops of world economy in the future due to humans rapid alignment to technology
Activity: 630
Why analyze something that no one can properly analyze.  To date, I have not really seen the forecasts, which corresponded to reality.  Always carried out only in part of the forecast, as today happens with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
In the year 2019, cryptocurrency is still existing, whereas 2020 might be token holding. Famous cryptos got even bigger, those that are not famous are getting big as well and that is promising for MintMe: a platform for token creation and trading based on Webchain coins. As an investment opportunity, it is just getting started.

By The way, this is MintMe

and this is Webchain

Best regards...
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
Hello Bitcointalkers,

All the top coins have a chance to go back popular in the year 2019. Some of the coins at very low prices like Abyss, TEN, NXT and ACT are coins that have a great chance of pumping. But before you buy the coin is better when the price is weakened. Bitcoin rises very high and this will give a big impact to all altcoins.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
I will suggest you buy something new for example join Moozicore Ieo on Coinbene now which will be listed there so i am sure it will be a good investment for 2019 and make you much more profit that investment in coins like Dash and even XRP and others keep it up.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
uPlexa (upx)  is the best investment 2019
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
My prediction for 2019, the one that will raise is bitcoin and altcoins maybe next year. Because if we take a look at cmc, bitcoin is the only one who had a remarkable growth. But i hope alts will be pump up soon.
Bitoin has do very well this year and it is still going up. We may not see another coins performing more than Bitcoin the way it happens in 2017. Some of the coins are below expectation right now and it is surprising that some of them are not even moving and some are losing at this time that bitcoin get bullish.
Activity: 658
My prediction for 2019, the one that will raise is bitcoin and altcoins maybe next year. Because if we take a look at cmc, bitcoin is the only one who had a remarkable growth. But i hope alts will be pump up soon.
Activity: 504
I'm still trusting on ethereum even though it looks like its been die for many months now. I'll hold this coin in many more years ciz I trust it will recover.
our belief is the best capital needed in investment and no one can predict for sure the development of digital currencies and the development of digital currencies depending on their investors
I would not risk that, I would not hope for the return of Ether to the heights that it had reached earlier. This platform has already played its role and is becoming less and less popular among the developers of new projects.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 457
For me, the best coins for investing are still BTC and ETH, although sometimes the price goes down but it doesn't need to be a problem because it's just being corrected before the price shot up much higher and I think this kind of thing often happens in the previous year and the attitude we need to face is actually just anxiety and fear that sometimes makes people panic and sells their assets when the market is red, while investing needs to be careful and also analytical in order to get a profit and that applies to investing in any altcoin that is already on the market.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is King  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Cool Cool
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
The post created in the last of 2018, and I think at this time, the Bitcoin still be the best crypto for long-time investment if you have more money to invest in. Otherwise, BTC and EOS will be the best altcoins to invest, but that altcoins still suitable with short-term investment.
since long ago, bitcoin has always been the best investment. it's just that the price is too high, making people look for alternatives to it, and I think many altcoins have good potential in this matter. maybe ETH can be a good investment this year.
one of those factors why investors move to Alts due to the current high valuation of Bitcoin, they move and look for other alternative which also have same potentials, it's all about getting benefits and make some good earnings while you are still working with your opportunities inside the market.
Activity: 784
The post created in the last of 2018, and I think at this time, the Bitcoin still be the best crypto for long-time investment if you have more money to invest in. Otherwise, BTC and EOS will be the best altcoins to invest, but that altcoins still suitable with short-term investment.
since long ago, bitcoin has always been the best investment. it's just that the price is too high, making people look for alternatives to it, and I think many altcoins have good potential in this matter. maybe ETH can be a good investment this year.
Activity: 204
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Hello Bitcointalkers,

Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
I am not sure that such a coin as Rippl will remain on the crypto market. It seems to me that soon we will see another collapse. Too high centralization is bad. The only high trust coin is bitcoin. It's trite, but it's true.

Ripple will finally vanish. It cannot last forever - there are too many coins that are mined, and soon, the price of this centralized currency will roll down. I trust Ethereum and invest it this alt each time when I have extra money.

It is a centralised coin so what you do expect? And there could be a lot of competitions in the horizon. But I do think that they will be in the crypto sphere though, people behind the project and all of this backings and supporters would simply allow XRP to be obsolete.

They will fight out with competitions out there and will remain relevant for many years, I reckon.
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
I am not sure that such a coin as Rippl will remain on the crypto market. It seems to me that soon we will see another collapse. Too high centralization is bad. The only high trust coin is bitcoin. It's trite, but it's true.

Ripple will finally vanish. It cannot last forever - there are too many coins that are mined, and soon, the price of this centralized currency will roll down. I trust Ethereum and invest it this alt each time when I have extra money.

I agree, ethereum this time was considered a sleeping giant as for my own perspective and even if other so called experts said eth was struggling to rise I still remain solid holder for eth. There's no such best investment to be concluded by now for 2019, because current situation cannot be predicted clearly due market's uncertain movement for atcoins. To get assurance, buy while there's cheaper promising coins who dumped value then chill and relax while waiting for the perfect time.
Pages:
Jump to: