Pages:
Author

Topic: The best time to fill the bag? - page 14. (Read 1464 times)

Activity: 352
Merit: 3
March 12, 2020, 03:38:12 PM
There is an almost disturbing downward change in the market price of cryptocurrency, and this is a general problem. Bitcoin as biggest cryptocurrency is taking a huge hit and it is spreading over to even major altcoins like BCH, stellar, litecoin and other promising ones such as Matic, Elrond, Vite etc.

Regardless of the negatives that people have about crypto in general, there has been many bears like this and the market has come back up. I strongly believe that the market will definitely come back green and that now is the time to fill the bag and acquire these coins on the low.

I'm loading up HARD on XSN currently.

This project is SO undervalued that I'm blown away.

1) Invented cold staking - Trustless Proof Of Stake
2) Helped the Litecoin team with Lightning Network integration on the LTC main chain and formed a partnership
3) 3rd project next to BTC and LTC to implement Lightning on mainnet.
4) First project worldwide to release a multi currency wallet with Lightning Swaps support + an integrated Lightning DEX, which is handled by a layer of masternodes, meaning anyone will be able to download it, and trade without syncing to any networks. All the chains is hosted by masternodes.

These masternodes will profit from a TON of upcoming dApps.

Buying ETH, and BTC as well. Got a wire transfer coming in tomorrow morning.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
March 12, 2020, 03:14:11 PM
now is great for btc and SOME shitcoins, be careful choosing.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
March 12, 2020, 03:11:45 PM
There is an almost disturbing downward change in the market price of cryptocurrency, and this is a general problem. Bitcoin as biggest cryptocurrency is taking a huge hit and it is spreading over to even major altcoins like BCH, stellar, litecoin and other promising ones such as Matic, Elrond, Vite etc.

Regardless of the negatives that people have about crypto in general, there has been many bears like this and the market has come back up. I strongly believe that the market will definitely come back green and that now is the time to fill the bag and acquire these coins on the low.
Pages:
Jump to: