Pages:
Author

Topic: The best time to invest. - page 39. (Read 25086 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753
March 20, 2017, 04:11:37 AM

Some day in the future, you will realize that the best time to invest was not today, but some other day in the future, when prices were low. But with the information that you have today, the best time to invest is still today, because you do not know when prices will be low, and you do know that the longer you hold your investment, the more time it has to grow.

Toughts?

Doesn't really make sense to me but ok.

The thing is never get caught in a hype situation. When people say these things it is generally when something is going really well and everyone is optimistic. And when the price is going down and down by the day people tend to have the opposite notion - sell today because you never know where the price is going end up at tomorrow.

The more time it has to grow? I mean if you were investing in a currency,it isn't necessarily the more time the better.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
March 20, 2017, 04:07:20 AM
There is nothing such as best time to Invest, whenever you invest, do it with plans and goals. Its never late than never. Better start it right now, today.
If you wait, you will keep waiting. Thinking that I might Invest in wrong time, will not bring positive movements.
Activity: 840
www.guestcrew.com
March 20, 2017, 04:02:33 AM
Of course the best time to invest was several years ago, when the bitcoin was brand new.
But if some time in the future will be the best time to invest is questionable.
Right now we are facing a general problem with the BU/Segwit debate.
If bitcoin can manage to keep its way up is at least doubtful.
I would say, if you want bitcoins, buy bitcoins.
We shouldn't talk about past event where the price is low comparing with current price, anytime is the best time to buy Bitcoin because the fluctuation might be happen later and if you want you can buy some now.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
March 20, 2017, 03:58:25 AM
Of course the best time to invest was several years ago, when the bitcoin was brand new.
But if some time in the future will be the best time to invest is questionable.
Right now we are facing a general problem with the BU/Segwit debate.
If bitcoin can manage to keep its way up is at least doubtful.
I would say, if you want bitcoins, buy bitcoins.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
March 20, 2017, 03:55:51 AM
yes,it's diving .everytime it diving,will be the best time to invest in the BTC.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
March 20, 2017, 03:39:22 AM
If you are looking to invest money in bitcoins then any time is the best time to do so and you cannot keep on waiting for the price to go back to $100 again as that may never happen and this is still the best time to invest in bitcoins as price will go higher in future.
Activity: 364
March 20, 2017, 03:18:43 AM

Some day in the future, you will realize that the best time to invest was not today, but some other day in the future, when prices were low. But with the information that you have today, the best time to invest is still today, because you do not know when prices will be low, and you do know that the longer you hold your investment, the more time it has to grow.

Toughts?
I think its now the time to buy bitcoins in cheap price, don't be fool at price price just focus on where you can earn or it can grow your bitcoins, just invest to a good compony or have a good plan, and don't even bother to lose/steel your bitcoins, just saying "Make your bitcoins as your family and don't let it still by other people Smiley"

Buying bitcoin from now is the best time and lose this chance....
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
March 20, 2017, 03:02:05 AM
if you want to invest in bitcoin, don't look at the value just invest, don't be fooled by the market swigs, there are only two things to do with bitcoin now that is buying and holding

keep buying no matter what the price it, and hold the rest, if you want to make more bitcoin from the one that you are hold, invest them in some other things like altcoin that have a great potential or mining

actually i never bought a single bitcoin, i like to generate them via mining, it's more anonymous for me, and more profitable, even if it's slower
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
March 20, 2017, 02:29:42 AM

Toughts?
Pages:
Jump to: