Pages:
Author

Topic: The best wallet for cryptocurrency storage - page 2. (Read 549 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 3
November 01, 2018, 06:52:43 PM
My god, one guy talks about hadith, and the responder talks about blockbuster. Are we all in this forum now being held ransom to bots or shitposters, or am I being too harsh?
They might not have know. Perhaps they just need to be well informed. That is why it has always been said that there is a place of learning before engaging in anything, most especially when it comes to cryptocurrency.
There are good multi cryptocurrency wallets for those who might need such. Examples of one of them are Coinomi, Trezor, Jazz, Exodus, Keepkey, Celeri
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
November 01, 2018, 04:52:18 PM
I think the best wallet is a totally disconnected laptop that you use for a cold wallet, a laptop that you only use with your encrypted keys and only use as a backup, of course, most wallets are hackable, because no matter how many sophisticated systems we add, there will always be the human factor, which defies all odds.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
November 01, 2018, 04:33:13 PM
        I recommend a hardware wallet. Provides a better protection of your personal data and coins and is more practical, easier to use. The best-known hardware wallet is the Ledger wallet. It is the most used and has many tokens that you can store, so it makes it a complete wallet. If you do not want to invest money in a hardware wallet, you can store the tokens in the MEW. MEW is the safest online wallet crypto. The transaction speed on MEW is very good and you can enjoy many erc20 token.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
November 01, 2018, 03:53:39 PM
The best wallet for storing cryptocurrencies have always been the hardware wallets like trezor or nano ledger, they are the safest since the coins are basically stored away from the internet which means that they are not prone to hacks, The only thing you have to worry about as an investor is to make sure that the recovery seed is kept somewhere that no one else can reach
Activity: 392
Merit: 48
October 28, 2018, 02:52:21 PM
Exodus is a very good multi cryptocurrency wallet and it's also safe. Most important for me is in Exodus, it's free to use. Compared Trezor or Ledger are safer but also cost a load of money and are only profitable if you have many coins.
For normal use Exodus is a good choice.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
October 28, 2018, 02:48:25 PM
The best is steel card with your private key and password or paper wallet. But that is not comfortable )) So Trezor, as per my mind and MyEtherWallet..
Activity: 574
October 28, 2018, 02:44:23 PM
I use MyEtherWalet and so far I have had no problems with it. I also bought a hardware wallet Trezor and store on it larger amounts, as all the same security is important.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 28, 2018, 11:41:22 AM
To those that are suggesting MEW, yes it may be supporting a lot of ERC20 coins but that's not the best wallet for multicurrency.

- Ledger nano s
- Trezor

These are the best wallet for multicurrency wallet and they are both hardware wallet.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
October 28, 2018, 11:25:49 AM
I prefer just a regular MEW wallet because it is the most user friendly wallet. And if you are careful about your private key, there should be no hacking problems at all. But if you want to be more safe, get a Ledger cold wallet.

I prefer the Ledger Nano S with MyCrypto as Interface.

https://wallet.kaspersky.com/  -  This may also be interesting (in future).
I will prefer trezor rather than nano ledger, It will even better to use mycrypto desktop wallet rather than the online wallet. The desktop wallet will always provide a better security. A lot of people that used even only mycrypto desktop wallet never had any problem with it and all of things are running smoothly.
copper member
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 11:09:30 AM
I prefer just a regular MEW wallet because it is the most user friendly wallet. And if you are careful about your private key, there should be no hacking problems at all. But if you want to be more safe, get a Ledger cold wallet.
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
October 28, 2018, 11:07:33 AM
Eidoo if you are looking for erc 20 tokens to be on mobile touch screen.
If you want other non erc 20 altcoins also then i would suggest you to use exodus.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
October 28, 2018, 11:06:21 AM
For having longterm and secured store, I would definitely use paper wallet. I think this one is easy and risk free almost in my opinion. However, for short term usage, you can use qt wallet which can also be used as long term. Don't forget to back up the wallet.dat file and private key.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
October 28, 2018, 11:00:51 AM
I think the best wallet for cryptocurrency storage is hardware wallet. Although the price of hardware wallet is expensive but the storage is outstanding. I personally use Trezor wallet to store my Cryptos.
The best wallet is the wallet made by the dedicated team for the coin.
Hardware wallet is good, but we don't know whether the hardware has been compromised by a malware virus or the like that can make your token disappear.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 02:01:41 PM
I use only Myetherwallet because i think it is the best wallet than other wallets and it's transaction speed is too good.
Activity: 174
Merit: 0
I think myether wallet is best for cryptocurrency storage.because it support erc 20 tokans.and it's transaction speed is good
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
In my opinion, myetherwallet is a really useful wallet. Because you can store all your erc20 tokens in it, and for me, transaction speed is good enough.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
I only use Myetherwallet because that is the only wallet I knew but I like this thread because it gives me knowledge about other wallets where I can keep my crytos and it made me realize that there are so many wallets to choose from.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
if I personally use myetherwallet.com wallet as a place to store my crypto coin, because I think myetherwallet.com is the best wallet for now.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
In General, how do you think it is better to store the already released cryptocurrency in which wallet? Not the drops to collect, I'm not talking about myetherwallet, namely hadith. It is desirable to have a multicurrency one. What is your experience?
This time, you should choose Ledger Nano S because this is the safest wallet and is more decentralized exchange applied. Almost all traders are using this wallet to keep their money in the safest way and Ledger is also a very good choice for all long-term investors and I trust Ledger.
Activity: 854
I was supposed to say ImToken and Coinomi.

But I think that it's best to store them on hardware wallets but it's all going to be with how you manage its security. Also need to properly stash where you place the copies of your private keys.
Pages:
Jump to: