Pages:
Author

Topic: The best way to SAVE your Bitcoins! - page 2. (Read 2388 times)

legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3260
January 29, 2013, 03:37:10 AM
...Even with PayPal, there is no going back after positive feedback has been left.

A scammer will pay with Paypal funded through a credit card, redeem the bills, and then dispute the charge on the CC. The CC will refund the scammer, and Paypal will refund the CC, take back the money, and charge you a $10 fee.

Or a scammer might pay with a stolen Paypal account and redeem the bills. The actual owner will dispute the charge, and Paypal will refund the owner and take back the money.

Or a scammer might pay with Paypal and redeem the bills, and then dispute the charge, claiming that the account was stolen. Paypal will refund the scammer and take back the money.

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
January 29, 2013, 12:02:32 AM
Safest, Easiest, and Most Profitable Way to Cash-Out Your Bitcoins:
Offer them for sale on eBay as a Bitcoin bill. People on eBay pay WELL above the going rate for Bitcoins (they probably just know no other way of acquiring them). PayPal does not condone the selling of Bitcoins because its a  "electronic currency". And, sellers who have sold Bitcoins through PayPal have been burned by scheming buyers who put the coins in their wallet and say they never received anything. And since there's no real way to prove it, PayPal sides with the buyer (ALWAYS) and you are out however much you sold the bitcoin(s) for.
But with Bitcoin Bills you are selling a product-a novelty you could call it, since it is physical, has a unique design, hologram, etc. PayPal cannot keep you from selling them. So, what you do is in the terms of the auction explain that you are sending the customer a physical bill. And once they confirm receipt of the bill and leave positive feedback, you fund the bill by sending whatever amount of bitcoins the sale was for. I have sold two bills on eBay doing this, and: $22/bitcoin plus $2 shipping. And once the buyer leaves positive feedback for their "Bitcoin Bill", I funds it; easy. Even with PayPal, there is no going back after positive feedback has been left.
So, whether you want to go paper to keep your wallet secure, transfer bitcoins physically, give them as a gift (probably to someone who knows little about bitcoins), or cash out by selling them on eBay, Bitcoin Bills are for you.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
January 28, 2013, 10:04:57 PM
*read my replies*
Up for sale are Bitcoin Bills, printed on 100% Cotton Paper and with Security holograms. I can print the bills and fund them, or simply print them, put the hologram on, and leave the funding to you. I can do all of the classic Bitcoin Bill Designs (Da Vinci, Psy, etc). Or, you can design your own. The only requirements are it be 6.1'' tall and 2.6'' wide, and have two empty square areas .75'' x .75'' (for the barcodes). Simply printing the bills, I can print
5 for .1BTC shipped. I can either fund them before I send them or you can fund them when you receive them. Of course there is the issue of private keys. I will not look twice at your private keys-they come out of the printer (as a QR code) and the hologram goes on. If doubtful, there are plenty of users who can verify my integrity. if interested, please PM me! Below is a design I made for myself:

Pages:
Jump to: