Pages:
Author

Topic: The BetterBitcoinBureau Introduction!!! - page 2. (Read 3161 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
June 28, 2011, 04:01:20 AM
What do you offer that is not already offered by heatware or the #bitcoin-otc web of trust? Those 2 services are free btw.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
June 28, 2011, 03:57:27 AM
-Fixed images around registration*

-I have the ability to implement OpenID now, I just want to make sure I am not sacrificing any functionality first. but it will most likely be up soon.

-The listings rollover thing ill get too soon but it should still let you click the link. It lets me.

-Open quotations was in the template for some forsaken reason, they will be gone shortly. lol

Thank you for checking it out,
I need more input like tysat's.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
Keep it real
June 28, 2011, 03:46:42 AM
You may want to look into a site redesign already.

The register page is bad... why put images next to everything when you can just say that it applies to all of the fields?  The only difference there is the username field, everything else is the exact same.  Also the little images look like crap because of the white border, I would suggest fixing them (it would take like 2 minutes in mspaint).

When I mouse over 'Search Listings' it doesn't give the Business/Individual option unless I'm already on the page, and when it does give the options I can't select either.  I try to move my mouse down and it just goes away.

Another website to register on?  It would be better to have openID or something to login with.

Edit:
Lastly, what's with the open quotations at the start of the title on every page?
June 28, 2011, 03:38:34 AM
edit* Clone Post
June 28, 2011, 03:36:48 AM
*edit Clone Post
June 28, 2011, 03:26:16 AM
Hello Everyone Grin

I have been working on a service I'd like to share with you.
I have just finished it enough to release it so be gentle it is still a work in progress.

http://betterbitcoinbureau.info

We keep tabs on businesses and individuals that trade in bitcoin. You can look-up a Business/Individual for free and see what info we have archived on them. To list a business, or file an official complaint we do charge a small fee. Those fees are denominated in bitcoin.

Together we can add integrity to anonymity.

First 10 individuals/businesses with an established reputation to list with us receive a free month Smiley

Let me know what you think, and I will add whoever signs up asap.

You can now file an experience for free*
Pages:
Jump to: