Pages:
Author

Topic: The big advantage of the merit points system - page 2. (Read 365 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 1
STRAKS: straks.io
February 20, 2018, 12:31:18 PM
Here is the cynic in me posting this.

As I see it, the biggest advantage of the merit points system is that it allows you to talk about merit points, and to be rewarded with merit points. I've been awarded a few points, all except one were for comments about the merit system. The one on its own was for a comment about running Bitcoin core and Bitcoin Cash nodes on the same computer. Shock, horror, that was a post about using Bitcoin, and that seems to be as low priority here.

Of course I'm not eligible for the really good awards 30-50, because I don't promote scam coins. You can see that posts like " I bought 100 scamcoins yesterday [well I didn't really, because I don't have any money yet, but hopefully you suckers will make a load for me], and I've already made enough to buy a new car."

So here is my plea to those of you who have been made Merit faucets. Please could you reward members who make good supportive posts about Bitcoin and respectable Altcoins, and who provide technical help and information for Bitcoin users and prospective users.

Please don't reward the Ponzi pushers who are here to rip off members and pollute the boards.

I guess this thread has killed my chance of getting Merit Points Merit Points. Smiley

You have a very impressive amount of merit points! How do you get them? Thank you, please teach us humble members with no merit points.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462
https://JetCash.com
Here is the cynic in me posting this.

As I see it, the biggest advantage of the merit points system is that it allows you to talk about merit points, and to be rewarded with merit points. I've been awarded a few points, all except one were for comments about the merit system. The one on its own was for a comment about running Bitcoin core and Bitcoin Cash nodes on the same computer. Shock, horror, that was a post about using Bitcoin, and that seems to be as low priority here.

Of course I'm not eligible for the really good awards 30-50, because I don't promote scam coins. You can see that posts like " I bought 100 scamcoins yesterday [well I didn't really, because I don't have any money yet, but hopefully you suckers will make a load for me], and I've already made enough to buy a new car."

So here is my plea to those of you who have been made Merit faucets. Please could you reward members who make good supportive posts about Bitcoin and respectable Altcoins, and who provide technical help and information for Bitcoin users and prospective users.

Please don't reward the Ponzi pushers who are here to rip off members and pollute the boards.

I guess this thread has killed my chance of getting Merit Points Merit Points. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: