Pages:
Author

Topic: The big wave is coming - page 3. (Read 6708 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
January 09, 2015, 03:58:19 PM

Well they are completely different from you and I doubt if you could give a proper analysis based on chart.

Actually with a degree in Computer science and a background in math and business I am guessing I could come up with very similar predictions as them
Go ahead ,let's see  Wink

I would rather not waste my time, as I stated in my original statement, I don't believe they are accurate and believe they are guesses.

So now you admit that not everyone could give a correct analyze based on a chart,not just a guess?
Activity: 308
January 09, 2015, 03:51:20 PM

Well they are completely different from you and I doubt if you could give a proper analysis based on chart.

Actually with a degree in Computer science and a background in math and business I am guessing I could come up with very similar predictions as them
Go ahead ,let's see  Wink

I would rather not waste my time, as I stated in my original statement, I don't believe they are accurate and believe they are guesses.

January 09, 2015, 03:49:10 PM

Go ahead ,let's see  Wink
January 09, 2015, 03:40:20 PM

January 09, 2015, 03:26:18 PM
You are trying to say that if someone can make money, he will stop doing this just because he is too rich? lol.

To exaggerate my point completely, yes.  I am saying they don't have any better idea than the rest of us.  Everything is a guess and even if its educated, its just a guess.

If people were to successfully able to predict this, they would make billions quickly, and stop.  I for one after I had billions of dollars, wouldn't want to waste my time getting more money, I would go out and enjoy it, and if I needed more I would just quickly get billions again.    They are guessing just like the rest of us
January 09, 2015, 03:11:44 PM
You are trying to say that if someone can make money, he will stop doing this just because he is too rich? lol.

To exaggerate my point completely, yes.  I am saying they don't have any better idea than the rest of us.  Everything is a guess and even if its educated, its just a guess.

If people were to successfully able to predict this, they would make billions quickly, and stop.  I for one after I had billions of dollars, wouldn't want to waste my time getting more money, I would go out and enjoy it, and if I needed more I would just quickly get billions again.    They are guessing just like the rest of us
January 09, 2015, 02:45:25 PM
I told you i'm not guessing, I am relying on opinions/analyzes of most experienced traders

I am telling you that is just an educated guess, which is still a guess.  If the experienced traders were 100% on predicting the market, they would be so filthy rich they wouldn't need to trade.  It still is a guess.
Activity: 256
January 09, 2015, 02:02:22 PM
How much you guess in the next month ?

You will see a straight line upwards.
I can see that we will raise 310 $ this week
TPN
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
How did it get so late, so soon?
January 09, 2015, 01:57:52 PM

You will see a straight line upwards.
January 09, 2015, 12:55:28 PM
January 09, 2015, 12:48:49 PM
I told you i'm not guessing, I am relying on opinions/analyzes of most experienced traders

I am telling you that is just an educated guess, which is still a guess.  If the experienced traders were 100% on predicting the market, they would be so filthy rich they wouldn't need to trade.  It still is a guess.
January 09, 2015, 11:28:37 AM
I have many reasons to think so ,one of them is opinions of experienced traders

So you are just guessing like the rest of us?  If experienced traders meant anything all of them would be filthy rich beyond and wouldn't have to bother about telling people it is going to rise/fall.
January 09, 2015, 11:17:31 AM

So you are just guessing like the rest of us?  If experienced traders meant anything all of them would be filthy rich beyond and wouldn't have to bother about telling people it is going to rise/fall.
January 09, 2015, 11:15:35 AM
What is more likely by the end of January? Bitcoin falls below $200 or Bitcoin rises above $400?  

The worst that can happen is to drop 30-40 , most probably we wont see any major rise until late january , mid february

Any reason you think this?  Are you just blindly saying that because you don't know or that is what you think?
January 09, 2015, 11:04:50 AM
What is more likely by the end of January? Bitcoin falls below $200 or Bitcoin rises above $400? 

The worst that can happen is to drop 30-40 , most probably we wont see any major rise until late january , mid february

Any reason you think this?  Are you just blindly saying that because you don't know or that is what you think?
January 09, 2015, 10:56:09 AM

January 09, 2015, 10:35:25 AM

January 08, 2015, 06:04:58 PM
I can see that we will not raise 360$ in this month also it's very hard for price to keep increase . Pump
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
January 08, 2015, 12:45:53 PM
Good to hear that, people must buy at this low price, and then we can count some profits.
I'm sure that btc price will rise again sometime.

Oh you silly people, STOP THIS SILLINESS OF YOURS.

Bitcoin is not gold that you buy it and wait for it to rise in price because when it does rise all you silly guys would do is dump all the coins and create a bigger crash.

Just do day trade, Bitcoin is a currency so trade it like it is one and not some rare commodity.
What do you mean trade? in the markets or buy stuff with it?
And why it has to be what you say it has to be? It is what people make out of it. If people want to hold it they can do it freely. If you believe it will go up why would you buy some lame shit with it when you can use dollars.

LOL get your facts straight bro. I am not Hitler or Kim Jong-un I am not TELLING people to do anything.
I am just TELLING people the difference between the right and the wrong use of a currency.

By Trade I meant currency trading as in FOREX = Foreign exchange.

You can for sure tame a wild tiger cub and keep it as a pet, but you cant call it a true wild cat. I hope you get my point.

Bitcoin was meant to be a currency NOT a commodity, treat it like a commodity and it will burn you.

This is my reasoning of why the price of BTC is so volatile. Now dont interpret my post as a commandment. You are free to eat bitcoins or wipe your gf's ass with it or even wear it as a piece of clothing lol (by printing it) Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 251
Knowledge its everything
January 08, 2015, 09:39:16 AM
The price slowly went down for now
Just a day ago we hit $300 and now the price down again to $284

I hope it won't down anymore
Pages:
Jump to: